For Britain site posts Morrissey endorsement page

Posted by the party this AM:

Morrissey supports For Britain - For Britain

We’ve had another clear endorsement from Morrissey!

You might have seen on social media that legendary musician Morrissey has been spotted proudly displaying his For Britain badge - twice!

full

Morrissey is known for his fantastic music, but also for his politics. He unashamedly stands up for Britain, our culture and heritage, and our working people - the backbone of our nation. He is also passionate about animal welfare so it should come as no surprise that he has thrown his weight behind our party.

We want to thank him for his courage in defying the lies and smears.

MORRISSEY IS ON BOARD - JOIN HIM!

People of all backgrounds are joining For Britain… we have members who have come from Labour, the Conservatives, the Greens, Ukip, and other parties and none. They join because they increasingly realise what we stand for - decency, fairness, compassion, justice, and above all, Britain.

This is beginning to shine despite the attacks we endure from all sides, attacks which make us stronger.

On top of this, we have just won our first seats - we beat Labour in the north and the Tories in the south. We achieved this while standing only a small number of candidates - just imagine what we can do as we grow! We came second in several other seats and have gained more than ALL other parties in various seats around the country.

For Britain is the future and more people realise this.

JOIN US NOW, be ahead of the curve, and be a part of this historic movement. No new party has made an impact like this in our lifetime!

Also posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Canada news website ETCanada are rattling about the For Britain story. They mention Fiona Dodwell on it, who was defending him, funny cos all other comments on there are negative but she keeps going, does old dodwell

https://etcanada.com/news/451051/mo...wearing-badge-of-far-right-for-britain-party/

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nancy Boy is the name of a Placebo song. What you typed was an attempt at insult. You know it. I know. The charge of homophobia remains. Get clever or f*** off!
And you were the one insinuating that I was homosexual... why, is it something to be ashamed of?

Her opinion is that paedophiles are victims of society, scapegoats if you will. The abuse of children is ok with ReelFountain as long as the abuser is of the alt-right persuasion.
The alt-right are a bunch of Zionists who proudly flaunt it.

Not my style.

Inconvenient fact of the day: many abusers have been abused themselves.

Again, a fact - not an opinion, not an endorsement.

Your IQ is pitiful.

And you were the one insinuating that I was homosexual... why, is it something to be ashamed of?

I insinuated nothing. Why you felt the need to bring shame into this who knows? A little bit of internalising going on is there? When you've dealt with your misplaced shame get back to me.

Interesting. Solo flaunts itself as the vanguard of free speech. How then does it explain that several posts, made last evening in this thread, have not appeared? It seems that perhaps there's a concerted effort to suppress particular views. It seems it's ok for racist and paedophile sympathisers to express their views but challenging them - using the tactics of the dictats - will be censored. Why the change of policy?

Interesting. Solo flaunts itself as the vanguard of free speech. How then does it explain that several posts, made last evening in this thread, have not appeared? It seems that perhaps there's a concerted effort to suppress particular views. It seems it's ok for racist and paedophile sympathisers to express their views but challenging them - using the tactics of the dictats - will be censored. Why the change of policy?

I guess some here wouldn't have it any other way. Such is their need for a safe haven to hate within.

It seems paranoia is another one of your foibles - as well as failed mind-reading and a total misinterpretation of virtually everything I post. When have I ever stated one single racist or pro-paedo comment? Sadly for you, never. You constantly confuse my opinions of anti-engineered mass immigration with racism, and yesterday misinterpreted my empathetic comments towards an obviously confused closeted gay young man (entrapped by the state and imprisoned) as somehow pro-paedophilic which, for you (not me) is worrying.

I have a question. If you regard everything I say as 'hate speech' or as an 'incitement' to... (god knows?) how do you possibly fare in the real world? England has a proud tradition of free speech, thought and opinion. The Holocaust can be openly denied. Immigration policies can be openly lambasted. All religions can be denounced if one feels the need. No one or thing is above criticism. Life was far different back in Soviet Russia or Pinochet's Chile where airing certain opinions would have you quietly disappeared or spending many years in a gulag. Is this the society you would prefer to live in? It seems you would. These were totalitarian dictatorships where free thought and expression was met with threats, vile actions and even death.

I'm proud to live in a country where I can speak freely. But tolerance is a two way street. For the entitlement to exercise my free speech I must in turn allow others the same luxury. For example, on any given day, I could walk down to Speakers Corner in Hyde Park (and indeed have on occasion) to hear Islamic preachers spitting hate upon the West, calling for its violent downfall and for the forced implementation of Sharia Law across the entire globe - i.e screaming 'hate speech'. But they are only exercising their right to free expression in a free country. It's not pleasant on the senses, and of course can induce some strong emotions, but it doesn't trigger me anywhere near to an indignant apoplexy either. I accept and move on.

You've done plenty mind-reading at your crystal ball towards me (erroneously I hasten to add) so I feel I deserve that same right. Let's talk about you (and the other anons who seem to share your characteristics: tbh you wash into one). Your extreme tantrum-esque intolerance towards the opinions and inconvenient facts that form my essence on this site exemplifies a common new form of personal fascism widespread among young immature adults today. I sense that when you read a forthrightly expressed opinion contrary to your rigid beliefs you metaphorically, or perhaps literally, appear to stamp your feet in anger and huff and puff until you almost blow the house down... There must be something that can be done about this person! Some tyrannical law somewhere! An official body that will swoop in to take this person away... because I can't stand it anymore!!!

Now, I'll say this once, there isn't. There is no legislation in England against free thought and expression. I can criticise the habits of immigrants, draw attention to their crimes; I can call any politician a cursed epithet or deny the fact that a single person died in the Holocaust if I so desire (which I wouldn't and never have because that would be silly). I can call the Islamic way of life a freakshow or call Hindus or Christians deluded fools. It is all within my right - if I so choose.

My advice to your ultra sensitive self is to man up. Grow a skin. Different opinions exist in life and hurtful things are often said, but this is what becoming an adult is about. Acceptance and tolerance. Yes, shout and scream about it online if the venting does you good - but you will continue to hear views you don't like, and that may leave a sting (especially here on M Solo where there is often a marked polarization of views).

Your threats of legal action (as if some kind of protective nanny state Stasi-stromtroop will swoop in to take me away and silence me) is never going to happen. Indeed the very threat only inspires me to air my views more vociferously and with the gusto of a lashing whip - and not to the bare back this time, but the face. Take my advice and cease and desist to reply to my comments in cry-baby tones of hurt or I may just have to spend even more hours here opining and exercising the freight-train roar of my free expression.

Last edited:
It seems paranoia is another one of your foibles - as well as failed mind-reading and a total misinterpretation of virtually everything I post.

It seems paranoia is another one of your traits - as well as failed mind-reading and a total misinterpretation of virtually everything I post. When have I ever stated one single racist or pro-paedo comment? Sadly for you, never. You constantly confuse my opinions of anti-engineered mass immigration with racism, and misinterpret my empathetic comments yesterday towards an obviously confused closeteted gay young man (entrapped by the state and imprisoned) as somehow pro-paedophilic which, for you (not me) is worrying.

I have a question. If you regard everything I say as 'hate speech' or as an 'incitement' to... (god knows?) how do you possibly fare in the real world? England has a proud tradition of free speech, thought and opinion. The Holocaust can be openly denied. Immigration policies can be openly lambasted. All religions can be denounced if one feels the need. No one or thing is above criticism. Life was far different back in Soviet Russia or Pinochet's Chile where airing certain opinions would have you quietly disappeared or spending many years in a gulag. Is this the society you would prefer to live in? It seems you would. These were totalitarian dictatorships where free thought and expression was met with threats, vile actions and even death.

I'm proud to live in a country where I can speak freely. But tolerance is a two way street. For the entitlement to exercise my free speech I must in turn allow others the same luxury. For example, on any given day, I could walk down to Speakers Corner in Hyde Park (and indeed have on occasion) to hear Islamic preachers spitting hate upon the West, calling for its violent downfall and for the forced implementation of Sharia Law across the entire globe i.e screaming 'hate speech'. But they are only exercising their right to free expression in a free country. It's not pleasant on the senses, and of course can induce some strong emotions, but it doesn't trigger me anywhere near into an indignant apoplexy either. I accept and move on.

You've done plenty mind-reading at your crystal ball towards me (erroneously I hasten to add) so I feel I deserve that same right. Let's talk about you (and the other anons who seem to share your characteristics: tbh you wash into one). Your extreme tantrum-esque intolerance towards the opinions and inconvenient facts that form my essence on this site exemplifies a common new form of personal fascism widespread among young immature adults today. I sense that when you read a forthrightly expressed opinion contrary to your rigid beliefs you metaphorically, or perhaps literally, appear to stamp your feet anger and huff and puff until you almost blow the house down. There must be something that can be done about this person! Some tyrannical law somewhere! An official body that will swoop in to take this person away... because I can't stand it anymore!!!

Now, I'll say this once, there isn't. There is no legislation in England against free thought and expression. I can criticism the habits of immigrants, draw attention to their crimes; I can call any politician a cursed epithet or deny the fact that a single person died in the Holocaust if I so desire (which I wouldn't and never have because that would be silly). I can call the Islamic way of life a freakshow or can call Hindus or Christians deluded fools. It is all within my right - if I so choose.

My advice to your ultra sensitive self is to man up. Grow a skin. Different opinions exist and hurtful things are often said, but this is what becoming an adult is about. Acceptance and tolerance. Yes, shout and scream about it online if the venting does you good - but you will always hear views you don't like and that may leave a sting (especially here on M Solo where there is often a marked polarization of views).

Your threats of legal action (as if some kind of protective nanny state Stasi-stromtroop will swoop in take me away and silence me is never going to happen. Indeed the very threat only inspires me to air my views more vociferously and with the gusto of the lash of a whip - and not to the bare back this time, but the face. Take my advice and cease and desist to reply to my comments in cry-baby tones of hurt or I may just have to spend more hours here opining and exercising the freight-train roar of my free expression.

Have you had a hard week, love? It shows. :rolleyes:

It seems paranoia is another one of your foibles - as well as failed mind-reading and a total misinterpretation of virtually everything I post.

It seems paranoia is another one of your traits - as well as failed mind-reading and a total misinterpretation of virtually everything I post. When have I ever stated one single racist or pro-paedo comment? Sadly for you, never. You constantly confuse my opinions of anti-engineered mass immigration with racism, and misinterpret my empathetic comments yesterday towards an obviously confused closeteted gay young man (entrapped by the state and imprisoned) as somehow pro-paedophilic which, for you (not me) is worrying.

I'm proud to live in a country where I can speak freely. But tolerance is a two way street. For the entitlement to exercise my free speech I must in turn allow others the same luxury. For example, on any given day, I could walk down to Speakers Corner in Hyde Park (and indeed have on occasion) to hear Islamic preachers spitting hate upon the West, calling for its violent downfall and for the forced implementation of Sharia Law across the entire globe i.e screaming 'hate speech'. But they are only exercising their right to free expression in a free country. It's not pleasant on the senses, and of course can induce some strong emotions, but it doesn't trigger me anywhere near into an indignant apoplexy either. I accept and move on.

You've done plenty mind-reading at your crystal ball towards me (erroneously I hasten to add) so I feel I deserve that same right. Let's talk about you (and the other anons who seem to share your characteristics: tbh you wash into one). Your extreme tantrum-esque intolerance towards the opinions and inconvenient facts that form my essence on this site exemplifies a common new form of personal fascism widespread among young immature adults today. I sense that when you read a forthrightly expressed opinion contrary to your rigid beliefs you metaphorically, or perhaps literally, appear to stamp your feet anger and huff and puff until you almost blow the house down. There must be something that can be done about this person! Some tyrannical law somewhere! An official body that will swoop in to take this person away... because I can't stand it anymore!!!

Now, I'll say this once, there isn't. There is no legislation in England against free thought and expression. I can criticism the habits of immigrants, draw attention to their crimes; I can call any politician a cursed epithet or deny the fact that a single person died in the Holocaust if I so desire (which I wouldn't and never have because that would be silly). I can call the Islamic way of life a freakshow or can call Hindus or Christians deluded fools. It is all within my right - if I so choose.

My advice to your ultra sensitive self is to man up. Grow a skin. Different opinions exist and hurtful things are often said, but this is what becoming an adult is about. Acceptance and tolerance. Yes, shout and scream about it online if the venting does you good - but you will always hear views you don't like and that may leave a sting (especially here on M Solo where there is often a marked polarization of views).

Your threats of legal action (as if some kind of protective nanny state Stasi-stromtroop will swoop in take me away and silence me is never going to happen. Indeed the very threat only inspires me to air my views more vociferously and with the gusto of the lash of a whip - and not to the bare back this time, but the face. Take my advice and cease and desist to reply to my comments in cry-baby tones of hurt or I may just have to spend more hours here opining and exercising the freight-train roar of my free expression.

As the crown slips, reelfountain flips....in doleful, desperate and self-serving self-veneration. Meanwhile, a fansite turns its back....and gags. Keep on breaking your twice-made, numerously broken vow of silence. We'll keep on laughing at you. It's the normal thing to do. Ta-ta! :lbf:
:lbf::lbf::lbf:

What? Fully functioning human beings? Something you aren't, if the sad need to justify yourself. Keep undermining yourself. We'll carry on laughing at you. Byeeeeeeeee!

...... and the roar of applause fills the forum.

We've been here before with Solo. Maybe it's protecting itself? Maybe one if it's cronies? It's difficult to say for sure. It cares not about hate crimes within it's confines. I think it revels in it? Why else would it allow it and worse censor detractors.

Fear not racists, white supremacists and paedophile sympathisers you have found an accepting space in which to call home.

Tags
fiona dodwell for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom