For Britain site posts Morrissey endorsement page

Posted by the party this AM:

Morrissey supports For Britain - For Britain

We’ve had another clear endorsement from Morrissey!

You might have seen on social media that legendary musician Morrissey has been spotted proudly displaying his For Britain badge - twice!

full

Morrissey is known for his fantastic music, but also for his politics. He unashamedly stands up for Britain, our culture and heritage, and our working people - the backbone of our nation. He is also passionate about animal welfare so it should come as no surprise that he has thrown his weight behind our party.

We want to thank him for his courage in defying the lies and smears.

MORRISSEY IS ON BOARD - JOIN HIM!

People of all backgrounds are joining For Britain… we have members who have come from Labour, the Conservatives, the Greens, Ukip, and other parties and none. They join because they increasingly realise what we stand for - decency, fairness, compassion, justice, and above all, Britain.

This is beginning to shine despite the attacks we endure from all sides, attacks which make us stronger.

On top of this, we have just won our first seats - we beat Labour in the north and the Tories in the south. We achieved this while standing only a small number of candidates - just imagine what we can do as we grow! We came second in several other seats and have gained more than ALL other parties in various seats around the country.

For Britain is the future and more people realise this.

JOIN US NOW, be ahead of the curve, and be a part of this historic movement. No new party has made an impact like this in our lifetime!

Also posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Canada news website ETCanada are rattling about the For Britain story. They mention Fiona Dodwell on it, who was defending him, funny cos all other comments on there are negative but she keeps going, does old dodwell

https://etcanada.com/news/451051/mo...wearing-badge-of-far-right-for-britain-party/

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:

:rolleyes:

now this takes the big fat cake. ignorance feeds on laziness, so says the dude who has
lived off the dole for many many years.:straightface: you twats must think smoking weed constitutes
exercise:crazy:

For Britian is Pro ISRAEL as opposed to you left wing loony dole types.:lbf:

A pathetic response to a serious issue. As expected.

Been playing my wedding bell blues vinyl today. Sounds great. Complements recent 7" releases so well. Amazing product time after time. Amazing vocals, I think back to the yelps and screams in the smiths. Man is on fire. Etienne beyond class.

Wouldn't he? Morrissey. The font of all knowledge. I agree entirely that the current UK political system is atrocious and doesn't work but racism is not a legitimate response. Your ability to describe people of differing nationalities as rapists and murderers speaks to your own racism. Your response by its very nature is alt-right. It's everybody else's fault not good old Britain. Britain without Europe is doomed. Your referendum: the one peddled on known lies made by Conservatives, Labour, For Britain and UKip that was not a referendum but a sham regardless of who voted and who 'won'.

Morrissey is an ignorant moron that has by his endorsement of this hate-filled party clarified his position once and for all. I am pleased about this because more sensible fans are seeing him for what he now is; what he has become.

Long term fans have left him to his mutterings. He does seem to have retained and enabled new fans to believe that this political party is a solution. Hate is never a solution. Violence is never a solution. Cyberbullying is never a solution.

I speak as a previous fan. Someone who loved the music and at one time loved the man. I am tired of reading detritus here about Morrissey and his support of the vile party.

We all have our views. These are mine.
"Britain without Europe is doomed" you say. Britain will forever be a part of Europe because Europe is geographically staying where it is. It's the European Commision I am talking about. Soon all countries in Europe will hopefully leave this corrupt globalist cabal and be better for it.

You call me a racist saying I "describe differing nationalities as rapists and murderers." I merely state that the UK government and the EU have opened borders which has let in many rapists and murderers who have raped and killed people who would be unharmed and alive today if these people had not been allowed to come here. They have failed in their duty to keep British people safe in their own country. What has racism got to do with this? Obviously some countries are more civilised than others. For example, Somalia is lawless. And it is for that reason that Somalian teens in London are knifing each other at such a rate that it's been reported how their mothers are sending many of them back to Africa to get away from the vicious gangs they have created here in London.

People are now looking to alternative parties that meet their needs. Morrissey is a pioneer in this respect, but only in that he is famous. Ordinary people despise our two-party system and in the coming European election in a fortnight will announce this fact loud and clear. Just because For Britain wants to reduce immigration doesn't mean they are hateful or racist. It's exactly what the majority of this country wants after years of excessive immigration which reduces wages, puts pressure on services and housing, ups crime and decreases quality of life in general.

Last edited:
"Britain without Europe is doomed" you say. Britain will forever be a part of Europe because Europe is geographically staying where it is. It's the European Commision I am talking about. Soon all countries in Europe will hopefully leave this corrupt globalist cabal and be better for it.

You call me a racist saying I "describe differing nationalities as rapists and murderers." I merely state that the UK government and the EU have opened borders which has let in many rapists and murderers who have raped and killed people who would be unharmed and alive today if these people had not been allowed to come here. They have failed in their duty to keep British people safe in their own country. What has racism got to do with this? Obviously some countries are more civilised than others. For example, Somalia is lawless. And it is for that reason that Somalian teens in London are knifing each other at such a rate that it's been reported that their mothers are sending many of them back to Africa to get away from the vicious gangs they have created here in London.

People are now looking to alternative parties that meet their needs. Morrissey is a pioneer in this respect, but only in that he is famous. Ordinary people despise our two-party system and in the coming European election in a fortnight will announce this fact loud and clear. Just because For Britain wants to reduce immigration doesn't mean they are hateful or racist. It's exactly what the majority of this country wants after years of excessive immigration which reduces wages, puts pressure on services and housing, ups crime and decreases quality of life in general.

What a self-delusional little racist you are.
You, Morrissey and For Britain are well suited. Some decent points made badly, very badly. "This country ... " which country? Have you forgotten that the UK is not a country but 4 nations. This slip alone highlights an inability to understand what the UK is. You may also like to know that both the Welsh and Scottish governments have stated that they require more immigrants.

To suggest that immigrants decrease quality of life is, I'll be blunt, f***ing breath taking. Racism pervades your every comment. The alt-right has a recruit.

A pathetic response to a serious issue. As expected.

for a twat like you that has never broke a sweat much less had a job to call anyone lazy
is beyond the pale:crazy:
but this is how it is nowadays, people grow wise from smoking weed and drinking pale ale all day:straightface:

have you no shame? are you going to keel over without ever having worked?:lbf:

You, Morrissey and For Britain are well suited. Some decent points made badly, very badly. "This country ... " which country? Have you forgotten that the UK is not a country but 4 nations. This slip alone highlights an inability to understand what the UK is. You may also like to know that both the Welsh and Scottish governments have stated that they require more immigrants.

To suggest that immigrants decrease quality of life is, I'll be blunt, f***ing breath taking. Racism pervades your every comment. The alt-right has a recruit.
You sound like a very intolerant person. I think you would actually find it difficult to endure being in the presence of somebody who doesn't share your opinions, let alone somebody from a different culture.

Picking up on the fact I called Britain a country is petty and you know it.

Also I don't think you know what racism is. It's not surprising you think Morrissey and me are racists, as I think to you 99% of people in existence would fall under that category.

The real snobs and fascists in society are people like you.

for a twat like you that has never broke a sweat much less had a job to call anyone lazy
is beyond the pale:crazy:
but this is how it is nowadays, people grow wise from smoking weed and drinking pale ale all day:straightface:

have you no shame? are you going to keel over without ever having worked?:lbf:

Look at me everyone. I can use emoticons.
I'm clever. Wheeee ....

You sound like a very intolerant person. I think you would actually find it difficult to endure being in the presence of somebody who doesn't share your opinions, let alone somebody from a different culture.

Picking up on the fact I called Britain a country is petty and you know it.

Also I don't think you know what racism is. It's not surprising you think Morrissey and me are racists, as I think to you 99% of people in existence would fall under that category.

The real snobs and fascists in society are people like you.

Nope. No idea what racism is but you, Morrissey and For Britain seem well versed. Am I intolerant? Yes, of caffeine and racists.

Look at me everyone. I can use emoticons.
I'm clever. Wheeee ....

i hit a nerve when brought up the funny:smoking:, didnt I?:lbf:

you are probably zonked out of your mind right now thinking puffing is very hard work:lbf:
you should get paid to get zonked out:crazy:
:lbf::lbf:

Been playing my wedding bell blues vinyl today. Sounds great. Complements recent 7" releases so well. Amazing product time after time. Amazing vocals, I think back to the yelps and screams in the smiths. Man is on fire. Etienne beyond class.

He may be on fire. In your opinion. Lots of others think this haggard old Nazi is churning out unthinking chug. Which he is.

I always find that it's intolerant people who shout the loudest about anti-racism. Do they drink too much coffee? Maybe. Or perhaps it's because they are subconsciously racist and intolerant of anything other themselves and need to actively compensate for this. For example, if we were both on a bus and across from us a migrant was openly scratching his crotch and sniffing his fingers, or picking his nose and flicking it on the floor, which one of us would be boiling up with hatred inside?

The unravelling of a racist revealed.

He may be on fire. In your opinion. Lots of others think this haggard old Nazi is churning out unthinking chug. Which he is.

lots of your sock puppets.:lbf:
how has the response been from the :turban: c***s at the hopenothate?
are they concerned about the pin?:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

what twats LOL:crazy:

You lack self awareness on how people don’t take your racist and nazi claims as anything but ignorance. Because you toss the words around so carelessly they have lost meaning. Religions are races to you, the sky is falling, and everyone is a nazi. In your mind you’re enlightened, but to everyone else looking at you you’re a blabbering fool. Take a minute to look in the mirror and stop embarrassing yourself.

Wouldn't he? Morrissey. The font of all knowledge. I agree entirely that the current UK political system is atrocious and doesn't work but racism is not a legitimate response. Your ability to describe people of differing nationalities as rapists and murderers speaks to your own racism. Your response by its very nature is alt-right. It's everybody else's fault not good old Britain. Britain without Europe is doomed. Your referendum: the one peddled on known lies made by Conservatives, Labour, For Britain and UKip that was not a referendum but a sham regardless of who voted and who 'won'.

Morrissey is an ignorant moron that has by his endorsement of this hate-filled party clarified his position once and for all. I am pleased about this because more sensible fans are seeing him for what he now is; what he has become.

Long term fans have left him to his mutterings. He does seem to have retained and enabled new fans to believe that this political party is a solution. Hate is never a solution. Violence is never a solution. Cyberbullying is never a solution.

I speak as a previous fan. Someone who loved the music and at one time loved the man. I am tired of reading detritus here about Morrissey and his support of the vile party.

We all have our views. These are mine.

You ever seen a body blown apart by a bomb? You should watch a video somewhere and imagine those kids body's in Manchester being torn apart by your liberal attitude.

And also, you state that the Welsh and Scottish governments have said they require more immigrants. So has Ireland - a country of 4 million that wants 1 million more migrants in the coming years. If they need more people why don't they tell families to have more children like Japan does? No chance.

Immigrants are more easily exploitable and will accept a lower standard of living - which is manna from heaven to a penny-pinching government. It's because of issues like this that the general public has finally acknowledged that politicians and people in power do not have their best interests at heart. No wonder people are looking for alternatives.

Last edited:
Do you always refer to yourself in the third person
Unthinking chug could be another handle for you on this forum.

Tags
fiona dodwell for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom