For Britain site posts Morrissey endorsement page

Posted by the party this AM:

Morrissey supports For Britain - For Britain

We’ve had another clear endorsement from Morrissey!

You might have seen on social media that legendary musician Morrissey has been spotted proudly displaying his For Britain badge - twice!

full

Morrissey is known for his fantastic music, but also for his politics. He unashamedly stands up for Britain, our culture and heritage, and our working people - the backbone of our nation. He is also passionate about animal welfare so it should come as no surprise that he has thrown his weight behind our party.

We want to thank him for his courage in defying the lies and smears.

MORRISSEY IS ON BOARD - JOIN HIM!

People of all backgrounds are joining For Britain… we have members who have come from Labour, the Conservatives, the Greens, Ukip, and other parties and none. They join because they increasingly realise what we stand for - decency, fairness, compassion, justice, and above all, Britain.

This is beginning to shine despite the attacks we endure from all sides, attacks which make us stronger.

On top of this, we have just won our first seats - we beat Labour in the north and the Tories in the south. We achieved this while standing only a small number of candidates - just imagine what we can do as we grow! We came second in several other seats and have gained more than ALL other parties in various seats around the country.

For Britain is the future and more people realise this.

JOIN US NOW, be ahead of the curve, and be a part of this historic movement. No new party has made an impact like this in our lifetime!

Also posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Canada news website ETCanada are rattling about the For Britain story. They mention Fiona Dodwell on it, who was defending him, funny cos all other comments on there are negative but she keeps going, does old dodwell

https://etcanada.com/news/451051/mo...wearing-badge-of-far-right-for-britain-party/

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sort of. If it was only animal rights, then he could support the Greens, or Lib Dems. But he doesn't. Because his pattern of support for far-right causes and people has led him down this line.

Morrissey has slam dunk triggered you through every cell of your useless body

Yes I have thought - the legal system here was English law based though? Unless you live in Scotland.

As far as I'm aware Sharia law (which can be a more equitable legal system imo) does not actually have any actual bearing on the British legal system in terms of judicial precedent.

And homosexuality was illegal in this country until the 1960s... a time which Morrissey has repeatedly thought was a golden age
You are repressed
But youre (re)markably dressed
And you're always busy

Until the end of the nineties the UK military were hunting down and kicking out homosexuals and single mothers to be were given the option given the c
Thanks for stating the obvious, but the point is simple, the dominant religion will be, if not already, Islam. This religion doesn’t tolerate any other religion, and in Islamic countries it makes the law, if that’s what you want, sit back and watch it happen, and don’t complain when it does. This is not racism, this is logical, as far as I can see
Thanks for stating the obvious, but the point is simple, the dominant religion will be, if not already, Islam. This religion doesn’t tolerate any other religion, and in Islamic countries it makes the law, if that’s what you want, sit back and watch it happen, and don’t complain when it does. This is not racism, this is logical, as far as I can see

It's clearly not the dominant religion in in the UK. British people don't go to church, that's just a fact. If you only focus on churches and mosques that's too simplistic. I don't see on the multitude of UK cop programmes tanked up Muslims draining police resources. There's plenty to love about Britain but plenty to take issue with.

She's vegan
Right. So she is an Irish, vegan, lesbian feminist with a love for a long lost Britain and the working classes. This and this only is why Morrissey supports her party and why he claims to stand behind their ideas and ideas similar to theirs. He is smitten by Waters as a person and as a symbol. If they were led by a middle aged, conservative straight man, with no interest in animal rights or LGBTQ rights, he would never have been this supportive. I thoroughly believe this.

Right. So she is an Irish, vegan, lesbian feminist with a love for a long lost Britain and the working classes. This and this only is why Morrissey supports her party and why he claims to stand behind their ideas and ideas similar to theirs. He is smitten by Waters as a person and as a symbol. If they were led by a middle aged, conservative straight man, with no interest in animal rights or LGBTQ rights, he would never have been this supportive. I thoroughly believe this.
100% right. Does this make him a fascist or a bad person, absolutely not!

This and this only. So strange how some long-tern Morrissey-fans cannot seem to understand this with their knowledge of the man and his background.

This and this only. So strange how some long-tern Morrissey-fans cannot seem to understand this with their knowledge of the man and his background.
My point exactly. But they have their reasons, I’m sure...

The problem is not him being an independent spirit.
The problem is that the image of the Smiths (and early Morrissey solo), as expressed in lyrics and interviews, was strongly opposed to royalty and right-wing ideologies. Margaret on the Guillotine, 'there are some bad people on the rise', 'we won't vote Conservative - everyone lies', 'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy' (according to the Queen). Him no longer being strongly opposed to right-wing ideologies is shocking enough. But actually endorsing a far-right organization is absolutely f***ing unbelievable.
He's making the mistake of thinking that it's only pissing off a handful of journalists (and c-list Mancunian celebs like Dave Hasbeen). It's not - it's actually hemorrhaging a huge chunk of his UK (at least) fan-base. 20 to 30% or more. We'll see this more clearly if/when he has the guts to announce a UK tour.

He still hates Royalty and the Conservatives. He just doesn't support Labour anymore which a lot of people don't. I voted Labour in the 80's to get rid of the Tories but this is a different Labour, full of middle-class leftists hell bent on virtue signalling and wokeness. Also, the world has changed. 9-11 happened. Terrorism happened. London became a murder hellhole. Third world immigration grew. Lots of shit has changed.

He still hates Royalty and the Conservatives. He just doesn't support Labour anymore which a lot of people don't. I voted Labour in the 80's to get rid of the Tories but this is a different Labour, full of middle-class leftists hell bent on virtue signalling and wokeness. Also, the world has changed. 9-11 happened. Terrorism happened. London became a murder hellhole. Third world immigration grew. Lots of shit has changed.
I don't think he ever supported Labour. He has always hated the Tories, and will to his last breath.
He hates all political institutions and would never support one.
But he does support Anne-Marie as an individual because she is an outsider in British politics and because she is vegan, Irish, feminist, lesbian.

The irony of a tax-evading millionaire telling the little people where their allegiance should lie is ridiculous. Morrissey f***ed off from our shores decades ago and has no right at all to talk about British politics.

Also, if you squint a little, she looks like young Johnny Marr.

I don't think he ever supported Labour. He has always hated the Tories, and will to his last breath.
He hates all political institutions and would never support one.
But he does support Anne-Marie as an individual because she is an outsider in British politics and because she is vegan, Irish, feminist, lesbian.

Well, they went on the Red Wedge tour and played gigs for the Labour London Mayor.

The irony of a tax-evading millionaire telling the little people where their allegiance should lie is ridiculous. Morrissey f***ed off from our shores decades ago and has no right at all to talk about British politics.

Well, he left England because of the Madstock thing and because his career in the states and abroad started to take off.........pretty understandable. As for famous people telling us who to vote for, you'll be lucky to find a celeb that doesn't hate Brexit and the people that voted for it but I guess you love all those f***ers.

Until the end of the nineties the UK military were hunting down and kicking out homosexuals and single mothers to be were given the option given the c

It's clearly not the dominant religion in in the UK. British people don't go to church, that's just a fact. If you only focus on churches and mosques that's too simplistic. I don't see on the multitude of UK cop programmes tanked up Muslims draining police resources. There's plenty to love about Britain but plenty to take issue with.
Come to Bolton pal, and tell me I’m wrong, it’s like that Lily Allen shouting her mouth off when it isn’t her who’s got to deal with it, she’s a thick little rich bitch, no idea of the real world

That's just ridiculous, he has always been outspoken, since 1983. And about politics too.
Why should he suddenly shut his mouth now? Because you don't agree with him?

Tags
fiona dodwell for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom