For Britain site posts Morrissey endorsement page

Posted by the party this AM:

Morrissey supports For Britain - For Britain

We’ve had another clear endorsement from Morrissey!

You might have seen on social media that legendary musician Morrissey has been spotted proudly displaying his For Britain badge - twice!

full

Morrissey is known for his fantastic music, but also for his politics. He unashamedly stands up for Britain, our culture and heritage, and our working people - the backbone of our nation. He is also passionate about animal welfare so it should come as no surprise that he has thrown his weight behind our party.

We want to thank him for his courage in defying the lies and smears.

MORRISSEY IS ON BOARD - JOIN HIM!

People of all backgrounds are joining For Britain… we have members who have come from Labour, the Conservatives, the Greens, Ukip, and other parties and none. They join because they increasingly realise what we stand for - decency, fairness, compassion, justice, and above all, Britain.

This is beginning to shine despite the attacks we endure from all sides, attacks which make us stronger.

On top of this, we have just won our first seats - we beat Labour in the north and the Tories in the south. We achieved this while standing only a small number of candidates - just imagine what we can do as we grow! We came second in several other seats and have gained more than ALL other parties in various seats around the country.

For Britain is the future and more people realise this.

JOIN US NOW, be ahead of the curve, and be a part of this historic movement. No new party has made an impact like this in our lifetime!

Also posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Canada news website ETCanada are rattling about the For Britain story. They mention Fiona Dodwell on it, who was defending him, funny cos all other comments on there are negative but she keeps going, does old dodwell

https://etcanada.com/news/451051/mo...wearing-badge-of-far-right-for-britain-party/

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly what I have been saying, it’s completely sickening. But then again, I blame Moz for enabling many of these c***s. I can’t believe that you have these same resident c***s here (Thewlis, Reelfountain, Steve Hoffman, godemperordickhead, etc. etc.) constantly tying to tell us that Britain First isn’t racist, far-right, nationalist, etc. The reason for that is that all of these c***s are racist, far-right, Nazi apologists, who are now creaming their pants because their northern hero has come out as a full-fledged, xenophobic, islamaphobic, bulldog nationalist. f*** these people, and f*** Morrissey for fooling so many of us for so long.

You swear a lot for a Moz fan......yet you've probably cried over the records..........what an oxymoron eh?:thumb:

Nigel farage was on question time for the 34th time this week. The BBC establishment indulge this. His party is a plc you cannot join. His funding is unknown. He is a multi millionaire telling the little people what to do. He created ukip and the leave campaign were convicted of breaking the law. Morrissey sings songs, is a bit contrary, still releases vinyl and wears a variety of badges. I doubt morrissey's views will be influencing the upcoming euro elections or any other meaningful debate in the UK. Just like anyone else he can't be pigeonholed unless the want to be. Those are the little people and I doubt they truly exist.

The problem is not him being an independent spirit.
The problem is that the image of the Smiths (and early Morrissey solo), as expressed in lyrics and interviews, was strongly opposed to royalty and right-wing ideologies. Margaret on the Guillotine, 'there are some bad people on the rise', 'we won't vote Conservative - everyone lies', 'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy' (according to the Queen). Him no longer being strongly opposed to right-wing ideologies is shocking enough. But actually endorsing a far-right organization is absolutely f***ing unbelievable.
He's making the mistake of thinking that it's only pissing off a handful of journalists (and c-list Mancunian celebs like Dave Hasbeen). It's not - it's actually hemorrhaging a huge chunk of his UK (at least) fan-base. 20 to 30% or more. We'll see this more clearly if/when he has the guts to announce a UK tour.

Far left being in favor of immigration is pretty recent, at least in France.

In the first part of the 20th century, communists were strongly against immigration.

It is amusing to see now how their vision merged with most ultra capitalists when it comes to immigration.

Left promote it by “virtue”, savage capitalists because they need poor workers.

You do know that merchandise changes over time/seasons/elections? Have you ever thought that perhaps this is a slight older badge, from a year or two ago?

I don’t mind being wrong. But I’m sure if you were correct there would be at least one image of it on the internet.

Exactly what I have been saying, it’s completely sickening. But then again, I blame Moz for enabling many of these c***s. I can’t believe that you have these same resident c***s here (Thewlis, Reelfountain, Steve Hoffman, godemperordickhead, etc. etc.) constantly tying to tell us that Britain First isn’t racist, far-right, nationalist, etc. The reason for that is that all of these c***s are racist, far-right, Nazi apologists, who are now creaming their pants because their northern hero has come out as a full-fledged, xenophobic, islamaphobic, bulldog nationalist. f*** these people, and f*** Morrissey for fooling so many of us for so long.

Oh dear - you're getting a little confused. Britain First is indeed far right but that's not the party Steve is endorsing. He's endorsing For Britain. They are clearly right wing, and a little to the right of the current Conservative government although that's not saying much (the current Cons actually tax the wealthy more heavily than the last Labour government).
For Britain are not really far right though. They want to abandon environmental taxes, cut money on foreign aid, and spend more on the military. Clearly right wing, and pretty unpleasant but nothing like Britain First or the National Front.
Anyway, it's sufficiently bad that Steve is endorsing a right-wing political party full stop (regardless of how right wing they are) but, believe me, he will pay for it once he announces his 60th birthday UK tour and tries to play the venues he's been used to filling on every tour since 2004.

Because he doesn't live here and hasn't in decades, yet feels he can still prattle on about the fate of poor old England like a bloke down the pub in Hull. He's a hypocrite, whining from his ivory tower about things that will never, EVER affect him.

Nonsense. Of course what happens in Britain affects him, he has family and friends there. Also, he’s never ruled out living there again.

Far left being in favor of immigration is pretty recent, at least in France.

In the first part of the 20th century, communists were strongly against immigration.

It is amusing to see now how their vision merged with most ultra capitalists when it comes to immigration.

Left promote it by “virtue”, savage capitalists because they need poor workers.
Well here virtue has got shit to do with it, mass immigration from central and eastern Europe was integral to the labor movement ever getting any sway, as long as labor was dominated by passive, authority worshipping people of mainly English stock? it was never going to get anywhere, for us here in the USA it will be people from south of the border which will lead the next wave is all, thankfully? because our white right has gone out of their way to "other" them, even though Latinos come from a highly conservative cultural background often, they could have been natural allies, but they didn't go that way here, fanning hate with racist rhetoric has made fantastic gains for them in the short term, but will be disastrous in the long run for their ultra capitalist cause.
The problem for the UK is very different, the people coming in are far from all over and the ones from the Middle East are hardly from what I'd call labor loving societies, Islam aint known for encouraging that or democratic institutions. However, they do love authority figures, as long as they can identify with them of course, so many white Brits got that in common, maybe that prince of yours should have married an Egyptian woman not a Jewish mixed race American :p
nah, it doesn't matter what you do, ur done, all this is still unforeseen consequence of empire and its loss, a century from now the UK will be as different from what it is now or so recently was, as the Anglo Saxon period was from Roman Britain, then maybe you'll get some elite foreign folk to sort whatever infighting lot you got getting up to there by then, just like the Normans did for you :thumb:

Last edited:
Well here virtue has got shit to do with it, mass immigration from central and eastern Europe was integral to the labor movement ever getting any sway, as long as labor was dominated by passive, authority worshipping people of mainly English stock? it was never going to get anywhere, for us here in the USA it will be people from south of the border which will lead the next wave is all, thankfully? because our white right has gone out of their way to "other" them, even though Latinos come from a highly conservative cultural background often, they could have been natural allies, but they didn't go that way here, fanning hate with racist rhetoric has made fantastic gains for them in the short term, but will be disastrous in the long run for their ultra capitalist cause.
The problem for the UK is very different, the people coming in are far from all over and the ones from the Middle East are hardly from what I'd call labor loving societies, Islam aint known for encouraging that or democratic institutions. However, they do love authority figures, as long as they can identify with them of course, so many white Brits got that in common, maybe that prince of yours should have married an Egyptian woman not a Jewish mixed race American :p
nah, it doesn't matter what you do, ur done, all this is still unforeseen consequence of empire and its loss, a century from now the UK will be as different from what it is now or so recently was, as the Anglo Saxon period was from the the Roman period, then maybe you'll get some elite foreign folk to sort whatever infighting lot you got there then just like the Normans did :thumb:
It's all going to hell in a hand basket whatever you say and I find it funny when people like you think you are gonna escape it. You fought in wars to defend white values and now you are yapping like a puppy as if your head was an open hole with nothing in it.
You're the biggest white supremacist here and you actually killed people unlike the rest of us. Maybe that is what is biting you so hard to are heading down that lefties road but newsflash Moscow is gone and a free market now so ever wondered what you fought for?
Guess it was just a paycheck for another white trash dude some call a hero.

Self hating lefties are having a field day here and they spend most part of their life supporting a man they now hate by giving him their money.

You're so mad you wanna shoot kittens in plastic bags.

I guess this calls for another of Dave Haslams ‘love music, hate racism’ events, I heard the dole money doesn’t pay much anymore... gotta pay the bills somehow Dave!!

Indeed, the world has changed, but he hasn't.
He didn't change at any time of his life and that is why we love him. The idea that we need to change and accept things is the mentality of losers. Your country was behind the biggest genocide the world has ever seen and now your own people are getting slaghtered down in hell hole Holland 2 they call South Africa.

Sweep the ground clean in front of your own door first tosser.

Oh dear - you're getting a little confused. Britain First is indeed far right but that's not the party Steve is endorsing. He's endorsing For Britain. They are clearly right wing, and a little to the right of the current Conservative government although that's not saying much (the current Cons actually tax the wealthy more heavily than the last Labour government).
For Britain are not really far right though. They want to abandon environmental taxes, cut money on foreign aid, and spend more on the military. Clearly right wing, and pretty unpleasant but nothing like Britain First or the National Front.
Anyway, it's sufficiently bad that Steve is endorsing a right-wing political party full stop (regardless of how right wing they are) but, believe me, he will pay for it once he announces his 60th birthday UK tour and tries to play the venues he's been used to filling on every tour since 2004.

How is cutting foreign aid unpleasant? Have you seen the state of this country lately? The money to improve it has to come from somewhere.

Believe me, I would never listen to the Zionist funded alt-right.

It's the Zionists who work and lobby for more immigration that are using these Muslims as tools to demographically dominate Britain. You are breaking it down to individuals. I'm talking about the wider picture.

For Britain are zionists. They state their support of Israel on their site.

Steve is not generally a bad human being - and he's not generally an idiot.
But when it comes to politics he is totally and utterly muddled. He simply does not understand so many of the basics. He endorses these clowns because he's a feminist (their leader is a laydee), he's a gayist (their leader is gay), and he's an animal rightsist (so is their leader).
There is no dictionary definition of far right but they are clearly a right wing party, much more so than the current Conservatives. Their aims include to abolish inheritance tax (leave the super wealthy with all their money), end environmental taxes (nature is a language?), spend more on the military... the list goes on. Even as recently as his last album he lampoons the president for spending 'more on nuclear war if that's your chosen illusion'. Yet this is exactly what FB want to do - spend more on war! It's absolutely staggering that he could be so foolish not to have made these connections.

England, or being English, is a culture, not a crime. What is wrong with honoring or preserving a culture.? Just as people of Tibet or even Croatia would want to to honor and preserve their culture by belonging to a fraternal order of their nationality. You are way overreacting. We assume that only minority cultures can be revered or promoted. In the world scheme, being English is unique and specialized, belonging to an organization that celebrates it is not a crime.

Last edited:
People say I look for faults in visitors to this country. Perhaps I do, but that doesn't mean those faults aren't there. I expect more from outsiders than I do from others. They are the ones not wanting to comply. It can no longer be considered a coincidence that the noisiest and most ill disciplined of my neighbours have been foreign. They have no vested interest in my immediate neighbourhood. THEY SHOULD STOP TAKING THE PISS. And people should stop making me feel ashamed for complaining when I frequently have problems enjoying a proper night's sleep. There's nothing like sleep deprivation to make you unheeding of all this 'multicultural' tosh. To be quite childish about things 'they started it'. Leave me in peace and I'll leave them in peace.

Why are people surprised over this?

To me it has been clear since his solo days where he stands. His first solo album was filled with what some define as racism where he was questioning the development in England. I believe some are so shocked is cause they internally hijacked Morrissey and turned him into an icon of what they believed he was about when he never was.

I see this a lot and have all my life where people instead of doing something themselves place all their hope in someone who clearly will not and cannot ever bring about the kind of change that those people want. Maybe it is time to question fandom in a serious debate and realise that people in general are too lazy to work for change and instead hope that someone else will fix things by singing or in other ways performing.

I can look back on my life and see both positive and negative things with fandom but it is for the most part entertainment and escape from reality. Today I would urge kids to not invest so much in fandom and idolisation of the famous and instead focus on what they can do themselves and I see now that in fact most young people today focus less on idols and instead are focused on creating a good life for themselves.

A majority of people with idols wasted time and energy and money and their life on something that got them nowhere. The consequences of that is clear to see in this and many other threads where one day someone they thought they knew turned out to be someone else. A bit like a sexual predator online posting as a young person and at the date turning out to be a hairy 65 year old.

You've only got yourselves to blame!

Tags
fiona dodwell for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom