For Britain site posts Morrissey endorsement page

Posted by the party this AM:

Morrissey supports For Britain - For Britain

We’ve had another clear endorsement from Morrissey!

You might have seen on social media that legendary musician Morrissey has been spotted proudly displaying his For Britain badge - twice!

full

Morrissey is known for his fantastic music, but also for his politics. He unashamedly stands up for Britain, our culture and heritage, and our working people - the backbone of our nation. He is also passionate about animal welfare so it should come as no surprise that he has thrown his weight behind our party.

We want to thank him for his courage in defying the lies and smears.

MORRISSEY IS ON BOARD - JOIN HIM!

People of all backgrounds are joining For Britain… we have members who have come from Labour, the Conservatives, the Greens, Ukip, and other parties and none. They join because they increasingly realise what we stand for - decency, fairness, compassion, justice, and above all, Britain.

This is beginning to shine despite the attacks we endure from all sides, attacks which make us stronger.

On top of this, we have just won our first seats - we beat Labour in the north and the Tories in the south. We achieved this while standing only a small number of candidates - just imagine what we can do as we grow! We came second in several other seats and have gained more than ALL other parties in various seats around the country.

For Britain is the future and more people realise this.

JOIN US NOW, be ahead of the curve, and be a part of this historic movement. No new party has made an impact like this in our lifetime!

Also posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Canada news website ETCanada are rattling about the For Britain story. They mention Fiona Dodwell on it, who was defending him, funny cos all other comments on there are negative but she keeps going, does old dodwell

https://etcanada.com/news/451051/mo...wearing-badge-of-far-right-for-britain-party/

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
You ever seen a body blown apart by a bomb? You should watch a video somewhere and imagine those kids body's in Manchester being torn apart by your liberal attitude.

Lol! This might be one of the most asinine comments I have read yet! And you’re complaining about weak arguments? Do I really need to tell you about all of the bodies blown apart by white men in the last couple of decades? Please do f*** off now.

And also, you state that the Welsh and Scottish governments have said they require more immigrants. So has Ireland - a country of 4 million that wants 1 million more migrants in the coming years. If they need more people why don't they tell families to have more children like Japan does? No chance.

Immigrants are more easily exploitable and will accept a lower standard of living - which is manna from heaven to a penny-pinching government. It's because of issues like this that the general public has finally acknowledged that politicians and people in power do not have their best interests at heart. No wonder people are looking for alternatives.

Ooft! Some sense in there ...

The evil white man! Bow your head and feel the guilt for ever.

Or be positive and admit that he invented the modern world as we know it.

Your parents must be very proud of you. What happened to you as a child to make you so frightened? I can smell your desperate plea for attention from here!

Lol! This might be one of the most asinine comments I have read yet! And you’re complaining about weak arguments? Do I really need to tell you about all of the bodies blown apart by white men in the last couple of decades? Please do f*** off now.

You said "white men"...........are you white? Out of interest. You are either non-white or prime millenial cuck. Maybe both.

Ultimately, although I dont think being concerned about mass immigration or supporting For Britain automatically makes you a racist, I think Moz coming out in support of a specific political party is misjudged. He's an artist for f***'s suck. Artists are above such things. Here we are talking about his political views, rather than the music. I would hate for his career to end like this. I reckon he will regret all this one day - because the danger is no one will be listening.

You said "white men"...........are you white? Out of interest. You are either non-white or prime millenial cuck. Maybe both.

You’re actually wrong on both accounts, but whatever. You also did a very good job at avoiding the question, and deflecting by calling me a “cuck.” You have just proved how absolutely transparent you are, as well as how unworthy you are of any attempt at discourse. There’s a lot of plain old c***s that infest this place, but you’re just embarrassing. Thanks for the chuckle.

Posted by the party this AM:

Morrissey supports For Britain - For Britain

We’ve had another clear endorsement from Morrissey!

You might have seen on social media that legendary musician Morrissey has been spotted proudly displaying his For Britain badge - twice!

full

Morrissey is known for his fantastic music, but also for his politics. He unashamedly stands up for Britain, our culture and heritage, and our working people - the backbone of our nation. He is also passionate about animal welfare so it should come as no surprise that he has thrown his weight behind our party.

We want to thank him for his courage in defying the lies and smears.

MORRISSEY IS ON BOARD - JOIN HIM!

People of all backgrounds are joining For Britain… we have members who have come from Labour, the Conservatives, the Greens, Ukip, and other parties and none. They join because they increasingly realise what we stand for - decency, fairness, compassion, justice, and above all, Britain.

This is beginning to shine despite the attacks we endure from all sides, attacks which make us stronger.

On top of this, we have just won our first seats - we beat Labour in the north and the Tories in the south. We achieved this while standing only a small number of candidates - just imagine what we can do as we grow! We came second in several other seats and have gained more than ALL other parties in various seats around the country.

For Britain is the future and more people realise this.

JOIN US NOW, be ahead of the curve, and be a part of this historic movement. No new party has made an impact like this in our lifetime!

Also posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Canada news website ETCanada are rattling about the For Britain story. They mention Fiona Dodwell on it, who was defending him, funny cos all other comments on there are negative but she keeps going, does old dodwell

https://etcanada.com/news/451051/mo...wearing-badge-of-far-right-for-britain-party/

Related item:

I have a question. I'm not familiar with all the platforms For Britain has, but clearly some of them are troubling. I wonder if they are known for being pro-animal rights and/or welfare to an extent much more than any other party? If so, might this explain his support for such an otherwise repulsive party? In the USA people vote for complete idiots and racists solely because they are pro-life. I think one-issue voters/supporters are dense, but maybe that's Morrissey?

Quit white shaming Morrissey! Evil doers know who they are. Wait until a couple Pakistani jihadists plow through your office with a plane and see how you feel then. Muslims STILL have not apologized for their community for the evil act of 9-11. It really f***ed up the stock exchange for a few days. The AMeX was in that area.

I am white, pretty, and well off. I should hate myself. NOT!

Next Europe will ban being attractive. You already banned building any sort of wealth at all. You have to give it to the immigrants.

When is a racist not a racist?

When they're in a Morrissey Solo Forum.
oh, they're not really racist ;) they just want an end to the cross cultural contamination and development through synthesis which has been a staple of British culture since well, its beginning, to come to an end or to only happen in some manner which they point by point approve of, pick and choose if you will with a highly complex and still not completely understood thing such as culture of places and its people, all because they don't like seeing more than one brown person a day :rolleyes:
its like people who think the Earth is flat or medieval morons that persecuted people for the truth that the Earth goes round the sun, but fear not, their kind always lose in the end, things work the way they do, because they work the way they do, its social yes, but its also science
if they want to go some to some island nation whose development is linked to closing itself off to a great degree to outside influences?
then they should been born Japanese or something, not British :cool:

ps: hoewver, if they are some how victorious in the end, its not so bad for the rest of the world, the economic ruin and stagnation sure to follow will only speed up much of the rest of the world doing otherwise and likely lead to the break up of the UK anyhoo, since I doubt the Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish will accept this nonsense for too long. Then merry old England can become some sort of theme park to visit where us Yanks and others can see a commercialized version of "the way it use to be" think Spain but without nice beaches and instead just historical places to visit, but kiss being a center for international commerce, trade, technological, intellectual innovation good bye....

Last edited:
oh, they're not really racist ;) they just want an end to the cross cultural contamination and development of through synthesis which has been a staple of British culture since well, its beginning, to come to an end or to only happen in some manner which they approve of, pick and choose if you will :rolleyes:
its like people who think the Earth is flat or medieval morons that persecuted people for the truth that the Earth goes round the sun, but fear not, their kind always lose in the end, things work the way they do, because they work the way they do, its social yes, but its also science
if they want to go some to some island nation whose development is linked to closing itself off to a great degree to outside influences?

:rolleyes:

o_O

:crazy:

brilliant exposition.o_O
the brits should go to an island nation instead of staying in an island nation.:lbf:

WOW:crazy:

You’re actually wrong on both accounts, but whatever. You also did a very good job at avoiding the question, and deflecting by calling me a “cuck.” You have just proved how absolutely transparent you are, as well as how unworthy you are of any attempt at discourse. There’s a lot of plain old c***s that infest this place, but you’re just embarrassing. Thanks for the chuckle.

Just a stupid old white liberal then. Got ya. :thumb:

oh, they're not really racist ;) they just want an end to the cross cultural contamination and development through synthesis which has been a staple of British culture since well, its beginning, to come to an end or to only happen in some manner which they point by point approve of, pick and choose if you will with a highly complex and still not completely understood thing such as culture of places and its people, all because they don't like seeing more than one brown person a day :rolleyes:

ps: hoewver, if they are some how victorious in the end, its not so bad for the rest of the world, the economic ruin and stagnation sure to follow will only speed up much of the rest of the world doing otherwise and likely lead to the break up of the UK anyhoo, since I doubt the Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish will accept this nonsense for too long. Then merry old England can become some sort of theme park to visit where us Yanks and others can see a commercialized version of "the way it use to be" think Spain but wiihout nice beaches and instead historical places to visit, but kiss being a center for international commerce, trade, technological, intellectual innovation good bye....

WTF??? you added MORE STUPID Stuff here at the end.
:straightface:

smoking weed and drinking beer and worshiping that dumb allah stuff is key
to commerce trade technological and intellectual innovation.......

:eek:

The one thing that should have made the mostly English far right shit their pants but they’re just too stupid, is why the EU played such hardball on Brexit, even though its sure to create economic losses for them in the short term, and you wanna know why?

Cuz the truth is nobody needs England anymore, let it become some all white backward shit hole is fine, its just an island with little natural resources and an ever declining amount of industrial goods anybody wants, all the other stuff can be done somewhere else easily, Paris, New York, Berlin, shit, even Moscow will all benefit from the decline of London as an international center, and you idiots fell for it, f***in fantastic, I really do hope you get you want, if only I didn’t have to know that it will hurt people I personally know and like…

The one thing that should have made the mostly English far right shit their pants but they’re just too stupid, is why the EU played such hardball on Brexit, even though its sure to create economic losses for them in the short term, and you wanna know why?

Cuz the truth is nobody needs England anymore, let it become some all white backward shit hole is fine, its just an island with little natural resources and an ever declining amount of industrial goods anybody wants, all the other stuff can be done somewhere else easily, Paris, New York, Berlin, shit, even Moscow will all benefit from the decline of London as an international center, and you idiots fell for it, f***in fantastic, I really do hope you get you want, if only I didn’t have to know that it will hurt people I personally know and like…

:rolleyes:

Ok good point. Islam is as close to rocket science as can possibly get.:lbf:
get rid of rocket science and bring in islam:crazy:

MiniMao has lost the plot for sure. must be the dollar store noodles.

:crazy:

From their website:

For Britain is a democratic populist party with a constitution that treats all citizens of Great Britain equally no matter their race, sexuality or ethnic origins. For Britain has been a steadfast supporter of the Jewish community and Israel. We campaign on behalf of real people for the people in local communities and one of our primary goals is to fight for animal welfare.

:thumb: For animal welfare, against racism, sexism.
No wonder Moz supports them.

Except if you’re Muslim. They prefer white skin.

S
To all the Morrissey apologists ...

Rather than demand 'facts' from individual users re: For Britain Holocaust denial associations with alt-right individuals and support of holocaust denying alt-right organisations perhaps you could read previous posts that include links to this information? Maybe you could carry out the briefest of searches on the internet?

In either case I'd advise you to remove your blinkers before reading.

Ignorance feeds on laziness. For Britain feeds on people like you.

It’s either one of two things.

1) They’re all sycophantic Morrissey lovers and can’t take it that he supports something vile so they’ll defend him every inch. And by doing so this just indoctrinates them further into the party under false pretenses that they’re actually doing good. They’ll get convinced that “hmm maybe brown skinned people really are to blame after all” and it’ll make more and more so-called “sense”.

Then they’ll either find out later they’ve been had since it’s well-documented what kind of prejudice and racist history this party has. Or they’ll just keep excusing it like Morrissey has and think the truth is isn’t the truth.

2) Or they’re just flat out racists who agreed with this party to begin with and Morrissey’s support has allowed their shitty views to become acceptable in public.

S

It’s either one of two things.

1) They’re all sycophantic Morrissey lovers and can’t take it that he supports something vile so they’ll defend him every inch. And by doing so this just indoctrinates them further into the party under false pretenses that they’re actually doing good. They’ll get convinced that “hmm maybe brown skinned people really are to blame after all” and it’ll make more and more so-called “sense”.

Then they’ll either find out later they’ve been had since it’s well-documented what kind of prejudice and racist history this party has. Or they’ll just keep excusing it like Morrissey has and think the truth is isn’t the truth.

2) Or they’re just flat out racists who agreed with this party to begin with and Morrissey’s support has allowed their shitty views to become acceptable in public.

When you make a provocative statement.............at least back it up........don't put the onus on the reader to actually believe you.

Tags
fiona dodwell for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom