For Britain site posts Morrissey endorsement page

Posted by the party this AM:

Morrissey supports For Britain - For Britain

We’ve had another clear endorsement from Morrissey!

You might have seen on social media that legendary musician Morrissey has been spotted proudly displaying his For Britain badge - twice!

full

Morrissey is known for his fantastic music, but also for his politics. He unashamedly stands up for Britain, our culture and heritage, and our working people - the backbone of our nation. He is also passionate about animal welfare so it should come as no surprise that he has thrown his weight behind our party.

We want to thank him for his courage in defying the lies and smears.

MORRISSEY IS ON BOARD - JOIN HIM!

People of all backgrounds are joining For Britain… we have members who have come from Labour, the Conservatives, the Greens, Ukip, and other parties and none. They join because they increasingly realise what we stand for - decency, fairness, compassion, justice, and above all, Britain.

This is beginning to shine despite the attacks we endure from all sides, attacks which make us stronger.

On top of this, we have just won our first seats - we beat Labour in the north and the Tories in the south. We achieved this while standing only a small number of candidates - just imagine what we can do as we grow! We came second in several other seats and have gained more than ALL other parties in various seats around the country.

For Britain is the future and more people realise this.

JOIN US NOW, be ahead of the curve, and be a part of this historic movement. No new party has made an impact like this in our lifetime!

Also posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Canada news website ETCanada are rattling about the For Britain story. They mention Fiona Dodwell on it, who was defending him, funny cos all other comments on there are negative but she keeps going, does old dodwell

https://etcanada.com/news/451051/mo...wearing-badge-of-far-right-for-britain-party/

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
... of mostly other Europeans ... till the 1950s. And then ... racism, based largely on skin colour, became acceptable on the streets of the UK. In recent years there had been significant strides forward in regard to racial equality - a good deal more is required. For Britain is not a political party that has any interest in bringing diverse populations together. Read the manifesto.

If you believe the way forward for the UK
is hatred and the intolerance of differentiation - vote For Britain.

To defend supporters of holocaust deniers
is not a credible starting point of understanding, compassion or tolerance.

Why are you so in love with wanting to destroy a specific culture?

People don't have to agree on everything. The problem is that for most people it's very hard to tolerate other people's views when in fact that is the basis of a true democracy.
The left has ruined democracy with terrorism in the streets and all over media. They are the ones not tolerating democracy and real values.

... of mostly other Europeans ... till the 1950s. And then ... racism, based largely on skin colour, became acceptable on the streets of the UK. In recent years there had been significant strides forward in regard to racial equality - a good deal more is required. For Britain is not a political party that has any interest in bringing diverse populations together. Read the manifesto.

If you believe the way forward for the UK
is hatred and the intolerance of differentiation - vote For Britain.

To defend supporters of holocaust deniers
is not a credible starting point of understanding, compassion or tolerance.

I keep asking people to show me the evidence of so-called Hollocaust denial and i'm still waiting.

To all the Morrissey apologists ...

Rather than demand 'facts' from individual users re: For Britain Holocaust denial associations with alt-right individuals and support of holocaust denying alt-right organisations perhaps you could read previous posts that include links to this information? Maybe you could carry out the briefest of searches on the internet?

In either case I'd advise you to remove your blinkers before reading.

Ignorance feeds on laziness. For Britain feeds on people like you.

Why are you so in love with wanting to destroy a specific culture?

Gosh. You really are lost. "Destroy" on what basis have you made that accusation. Chilling! Utterly chilling and more than a little worrying. You are the new fan base. Good luck to you.

I keep asking people to show me the evidence of so-called Hollocaust denial and i'm still waiting.
They get confused cause as soon as someone question it they believe they claim that no one died and the camps never existed. The whole things is not about that but has everything to do with wanting to know the real numbers and all the other facts.

The power of media means that every revisionist is portrayed as someone denying the whole thing happened which was never the case.

They get confused cause as soon as someone question it they believe they claim that no one died and the camps never existed. The whole things is not about that but has everything to do with wanting to know the real numbers and all the other facts.

The power of media means that every revisionist is portrayed as someone denying the whole thing happened which was never the case.

I understand what you say but the exact numbers in this instance do not change the narrative. Questioning such things is healthy but to deny the physical evidence (some if which was captured on film) shows the inhumanity. I care not for exact numbers. I just don't believe anyone, anywhere should be tortured and killed because they are perceived as different.

Sometimes I forget that I am reading a Morrissey site, and think that I have somehow ended up on the Stormfront message boards. Some posters here are utterly despicable human beings.

To all the Morrissey apologists ...

Rather than demand 'facts' from individual users re: For Britain Holocaust denial associations with alt-right individuals and support of holocaust denying alt-right organisations perhaps you could read previous posts that include links to this information? Maybe you could carry out the briefest of searches on the internet?

In either case I'd advise you to remove your blinkers before reading.

Ignorance feeds on laziness. For Britain feeds on people like you.

:rolleyes:

now this takes the big fat cake. ignorance feeds on laziness, so says the dude who has
lived off the dole for many many years.:straightface: you twats must think smoking weed constitutes
exercise:crazy:

For Britian is Pro ISRAEL as opposed to you left wing loony dole types.:lbf:

If For Britain was a far right party, Morrissey would not be recommending it. Our two-party system loves to demonise non-mainstream parties for fear they will rise up and snatch their votes. The various anons on this thread shouting down Morrissey's chosen party are simply cheerleading for the same Labour-Conservative governments who for years have dragged us into illegal wars, opened our borders wide to foreign murderers, rapists and religious freaks, and betrayed our referendum vote to get out of the EU and be a self-governing country.

I was at the show last night 5/10, and Moz referenced that people often send him pins and that “a lot of those pins are wonderful while some are rubbish and have been thrown out” then he said “I heard you”. I believe this may have been a direct response to this news article about the For Britain pin. Just my two cents.

If For Britain was a far right party, Morrissey would not be recommending it. Our two-party system loves to demonise non-mainstream parties for fear they will rise up and snatch their votes. The various anons on this thread shouting down Morrissey's chosen party are simply cheerleading for the same Labour-Conservative governments who for years have dragged us into illegal wars, opened our borders wide to foreign murderers, rapists and religious freaks, and betrayed our referendum vote to get out of the EU and be a self-governing country.

Wouldn't he? Morrissey. The font of all knowledge. I agree entirely that the current UK political system is atrocious and doesn't work but racism is not a legitimate response. Your ability to describe people of differing nationalities as rapists and murderers speaks to your own racism. Your response by its very nature is alt-right. It's everybody else's fault not good old Britain. Britain without Europe is doomed. Your referendum: the one peddled on known lies made by Conservatives, Labour, For Britain and UKip that was not a referendum but a sham regardless of who voted and who 'won'.

Morrissey is an ignorant moron that has by his endorsement of this hate-filled party clarified his position once and for all. I am pleased about this because more sensible fans are seeing him for what he now is; what he has become.

Long term fans have left him to his mutterings. He does seem to have retained and enabled new fans to believe that this political party is a solution. Hate is never a solution. Violence is never a solution. Cyberbullying is never a solution.

I speak as a previous fan. Someone who loved the music and at one time loved the man. I am tired of reading detritus here about Morrissey and his support of the vile party.

We all have our views. These are mine.

Tags
fiona dodwell for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom