For Britain ceases to exist, Anne-Marie Waters says her support "has collapsed"

Well, that's a right f***ing shame, innit? Wonder how Mogsy's gonna take the news?

Excerpt:

For Britain, one of the UK’s most prominent far-right parties, has suddenly announced it will cease operations.

Anne Marie Waters, head of the anti-immigrant For Britain party, said her support “has collapsed” and that she is quitting electoral politics immediately. “The process of closing everything down has started today,” she said in a statement to members.

Her party was once deemed one of the best-organised far-right parties in the country, boasting a handful of councillors. Tommy Robinson, who has the largest online following of any far-right activist in Britain, gave the party a boost when he joined this spring. The Smiths frontman Morrissey said that Waters was the first person in his life that he had voted for.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
So no links then?

btw I guess her ‘important supporting friends in polluting industries’ weren’t enough to ‘support’ her/FB.

There you go lazy Ketamimine

I have no idea where the video she mentions is. In her @rse mebbee.Don't really care.
All I know is, by st Edith, I will "rule over the rubble" sooner than she does. :D

You're right, whatever few cronies she may have had in high industrial places, and whatever crooners she knew, it simply wasn't enough...There's hope for this world yet.

Last edited:
View attachment 82906

#CopyrightSammy!

Little Sammy has tons of pictures of black folks.
He was the official photographer at the first Black Panthers meeting. He took pics of Carl Lewis darting around his playground.
He shot Martin Luther King in the nude.

#CopyrightSammy!

#mynephewisnotstoopidyouknow

There you go lazy Ketamimine

I have no idea where the video she mentions is. In her @rse mebbee.Don't really care.
All I know is, by st Edith, I will "rule over the rubble" sooner than she does. :D

You're right, whatever few cronies she may have had in high industrial places, and whatever crooners she knew, it simply wasn't enough...There's hope for this world yet.

Should have included it in your first post, not everyone watch’s FB videos as much as you do. Thanks for keeping solo informed (y)

Btw, funny isn’t it, that so many got their knickers in a twist over Morrissey mentioning FB as if his so-called ‘support’ would influence many and get her into any position of power? Lol. Silly little skinny fools.

All you can prove is that he’s likely a contributor. The facts are this: Morrissey established that site, and the name of that section is “Messages from Morrissey,” not “Messages from Morrissey’s Nephew.” The responsibility is his if he wants people to think otherwise. You can’t be his viceroy or oracle.

Yes he could be considered responsible for what’s posted on Central. It seems to be that he doesn’t care what people think.

Though we just don’t know how much of what’s posted by Sam is given approval by M.
He seems to have given free rein to Sam trusting him, but we have to wonder if M checks in daily to Central to oversee it’s content. I doubt it.

Btw, funny isn’t it, that so many got their knickers in a twist over Morrissey mentioning FB as if his so-called ‘support’ would influence many and get her into any position of power? Lol. Silly little skinny fools.

Mmm no I don't think that's what it was. I think they were just shocked he would do something so dumb. I know I was. It's like his nephew, he's the gift that keeps on giving in that respect ;)

I may be a fool but sadly I'm not a skinny one: I lost a few pounds recently but I'm stuck indoors because the air has been too dry and hot to breathe for days so I eat to pass the time :( I had foolishly bought a pizza before the heatwave and had to turn the oven on at 9.30 A.M to cook it the other day before it got too hot. How silly is dat.

Also I don't approve of peeps here ganging against Skinny or anyone else.

I only watched AMW vids for a couple of minutes. If the world is ending, unlike Morrissi, I don't really want to her image to be the last thing on my retinas. :)

For climate buffs: tomorrow is set to be the. Hottest. Day. Ever.Recorded. In.This.Country.
No not the country that rarely sees the sun, the other one.

I follow the evidence - some posters have been repeating the same fantasy for years.
So have you - obsessively challenging every opposing view with volleys of identical 'dogma' and then throwing a fit with anyone who doesn't buy what you're selling.

People attack Skinny for repetitive spamming but you're just as bad - you've never had enough, you never get tired and you don't care at all what the other user says, just so long as you have a platform for your 'mission'. Change your username all you like, I see straight through you.

Last edited:
Mmm no I don't think that's what it was. I think they were just shocked he would do something so dumb. I know I was. It's like his nephew, he's the gift that keeps on giving in that respect ;)

I may be a fool but sadly I'm not a skinny one: I lost a few pounds recently but I'm stuck indoors because the air has been too dry and hot to breathe for days so I eat to pass the time :( I had foolishly bought a pizza before the heatwave and had to turn the oven on at 9.30 A.M to cook it the other day before it got too hot. How silly is dat.

I only watched AMW vids for a couple of minutes. If the world is ending, unlike Morrissi, I don't really want to her image to be the last thing on my retinas. :)

I watched them all. And Patriotic Alternative Livestreams. And went through the Searchlight archives. And the LGBT+ archives in the British Library. And had coffee with various activists & journalists.

But apparently that's a void.

So have you - obsessively challenging every opposing view with volleys of identical 'dogma' and then throwing a fit with anyone who doesn't buy what you're selling.

People attack Skinny for repetitive spamming but you're just as bad - you've never had enough, you never get tired and you don't care at all what the other user says, just so long as you have a platform for your 'mission'. Change your username all you want, I see straight through you.

I don't know what you think dogma means - but when I came to this site I thought Morrissey had joined the far right & wondered how & when it happened.

I told you I was researching it.

And that's exactly what I did.

I chased every lead that didn't make sense until it did.

As a journalist you should be familiar with that process.

But all I get from you is occasional attacks.

I literally tell people who I am. There's no deception to "see through".

I don't know what you think dogma means - but when I came to this site I thought Morrissey had joined the far right & wondered how & when it happened.

I told you I was researching it.
And that's exactly what I did.

I chased every lead that didn't make sense until it did.

As a journalist you should be familiar with that process.

But all I get from you is occasional attacks.

I literally tell people who I am. There's no deception to "see through".
You'd make a great politician.

Really? You believe some have turned on Morrissey simply because they considered what he said to be ‘dumb’.
The truth is, some folks actually believed that Morrissey had such an influence that it would send all his fans to join FB. Totally :crazy:

The truth is, some folks actually believed that Morrissey had such an influence that it would send all his fans to join FB. Totally :crazy:

Well I bet a few drunk and disenfranchised Latinos got their membership card. :D

Sad to hear that you eat to pass the time. If you’re gonna do that, then at least eat things that are healthy, not pizza. Whatever.

& sorry that it’s too hot for you, so much so that you passed up a Iggy show. I saw him some years back, he pulled me and others up onto the stage, it was a wild night.

The statements from Morrissey have his name & the date attached.

The rest of the copy mentions Morrissey in the 3rd person.

Sam gave himself a credit.

View attachment 82909

Morrissey's social media is so chaotic that they had to clarify that it was his then manager posting on Facebook about the Simpsons & not him.

It doesn't take an oracle.

Rayner gave himself a credit when he interviewed Morrissey. That makes sense. He doesn’t give himself a credit when there are videos of Paul Joseph Watson, or photoshopped pictures of Bruce Lee holding a Morrissey record, or concert promos on taxicabs, so are we to assume those are not him? Just because he is the copyright holder of a photo doesn’t mean he posted the photo. You are engaging in pure supposition with all this. There is no way to be sure who is posting what at Morrissey Central, therefore the thing to assume is that “messages from Morrissey” are what they purport to be. He either posts them himself or approves them. This has been going on for years now. We haven’t had a “I do not support (this thing or the other), it was posted without my say-so and the intern responsible has been fired.” Instead the messages remain as they were.

If it doesn’t take an oracle, then why do you find yourself in the position of having to explain what you think is going on here? How many people even know who Sam Esty Rayner is compared to those who know who Morrissey is? There’s no way a standard visitor to that site should be expected to discern whose messages those are, other than Morrissey’s.

For climate buffs: tomorrow is set to be the. Hottest. Day. Ever.Recorded. In.This.Country.
No not the country that rarely sees the sun, the other one.
Nah - it's all a lie by the mainstream media and the left-wing globalists. I'm going to be putting my heating on full blast and wearing my overcoat indoors today, just to prove them wrong! Wish me luck! :p

Rayner gave himself a credit when he interviewed Morrissey. That makes sense. He doesn’t give himself a credit when there are videos of Paul Joseph Watson, or photoshopped pictures of Bruce Lee holding a Morrissey record, or concert promos on taxicabs, so are we to assume those are not him? Just because he is the copyright holder of a photo doesn’t mean he posted the photo. You are engaging in pure supposition with all this. There is no way to be sure who is posting what at Morrissey Central, therefore the thing to assume is that “messages from Morrissey” are what they purport to be. He either posts them himself or approves them. This has been going on for years now. We haven’t had a “I do not support (this thing or the other), it was posted without my say-so and the intern responsible has been fired.” Instead the messages remain as they were.

If it doesn’t take an oracle, then why do you find yourself in the position of having to explain what you think is going on here? How many people even know who Sam Esty Rayner is compared to those who know who Morrissey is? There’s no way a standard visitor to that site should be expected to discern whose messages those are, other than Morrissey’s.

Every picture posted is copyrighted to Sam Esty Rayner even when he doesn't own the copyright - because he set up the site.

Before Sam set up Central Morrissey gave statements to True To You run by Julia & got people to post messages from him on their Facebook pages.

Videos & pictures are often on Sam's social media or circulating between fans before they're posted on Central.

And the things Morrissey says are often at odds with the videos & the copy.

There's no schedule so it's unlikely he would be available to sign off every post.

It's not pure supposition - there's a pattern.

Every picture posted is copyrighted to Sam Esty Rayner even when he doesn't own the copyright - because he set up the site.

Before Sam set up Central Morrissey gave statements to True To You run by Julia & got people to post messages from him on their Facebook pages.

Videos & pictures are often on Sam's social media or circulating between fans before they're posted on Central.

And the things Morrissey says are often at odds with the videos & the copy.

There's no schedule so it's unlikely he would be available to sign off every post.

It's not pure supposition - there's a pattern.
None of that matters because it’s Morrissey Central, not Morrissey’s Nephew Central.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom