For Britain ceases to exist, Anne-Marie Waters says her support "has collapsed"

Well, that's a right f***ing shame, innit? Wonder how Mogsy's gonna take the news?

Excerpt:

For Britain, one of the UK’s most prominent far-right parties, has suddenly announced it will cease operations.

Anne Marie Waters, head of the anti-immigrant For Britain party, said her support “has collapsed” and that she is quitting electoral politics immediately. “The process of closing everything down has started today,” she said in a statement to members.

Her party was once deemed one of the best-organised far-right parties in the country, boasting a handful of councillors. Tommy Robinson, who has the largest online following of any far-right activist in Britain, gave the party a boost when he joined this spring. The Smiths frontman Morrissey said that Waters was the first person in his life that he had voted for.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the amusing things about Skinny is his insistence that Morrissey's decline as a popular artiste can be *entirely* attributed to Mozzer's far right friends.

It's delusional, like he can't accept that his hero had a decline nor more severe than countless other musicians.

Manic Street Preachers, Elbow, David Gray, Paul Weller, Coldplay (to a degree) - all selling way more than Steven in his pomp, now struggling to sell buttons.

What's different with Morrissey is the people he pissed off the most were those every gig on the tour people, like Skinny, that made those concerts look more popular than they in fact were.

I don't like Morrissey's politics, I didn't buy Dog on a Chain because I listened to it once and it was s***. One thing isn't the whole thing

The last record was great. You are deaf.

Manic Street Preachers had a number one album last autumn, so not sure they deserve to be in the above category.

The rest of what you see is accurate, with the exception of Skinny being at every gig.
He was a superfan to only himself.

Most rock bands don't sell huge numbers of records anymore yet still pack out venues. Rock music......as an artform, will eventually become like jazz or blues......a minority interest. Hip-hop/rap/auto-tuned pop crap are the present and future.

Yes.......the mainstream parties are indeed particularly wonderful. Thank god for mainstream politics.
A racist, bigoted minor non-consequential party disappearing into obscurity has little to do with the two main parties. Even if it did, what possible good could a far-right f***tard of a party do?

Besides that, who said the "mainstream parties" are wonderful, I certainly didn't!

A racist, bigoted minor non-consequential party disappearing into obscurity has little to do with the two main parties. Even if it did, what possible good could a far-right f***tard of a party do?

Besides that, who said the "mainstream parties" are wonderful, I certainly didn't!

You have no answers........just another sheep.

The key is destroying the main party's. Don't be a sheep.

I understand the theory here, but when has this strategy been known to work? Major parties are not killed off when third parties attract fringe voters; the main parties just compete for votes from a smaller pool, with the third-party votes remaining negligible and irrelevant. Anne Marie Waters conceded this when she said that even if you added all the disgruntled third party votes together, they would be insufficient to make any difference. Voting is a fool's errand. I had thought Morrissey understood this when he wrote World Peace, which is why it seemed strange when he started singing the praises of For Britain, as if they could possibly matter.

Let's be honest, it is pretty weird that Morrissey would promote For Britain, hailing it as the best party for animals when its platform is not abolitionist. Maybe that's true in England, since I don't think there's an explicitly animal protectionist party there, but being against halal slaughter is a pretty low bar, and a factory-farmed animal's last moments are nothing compared to the long tortures it endures throughout its life. In the end, it doesn't really matter whether it's Christians, Muslims, or secularists who are sending billions of animals through the suffering machine. Prioritizing other issues is like caring about the internecine squabbles among Nazis. Until they stop routinely torturing and smoking millions of innocents, what difference do their specific politics and culture make?

I hope Vex is right, and Morrissey is only guilty of being smitten with Anne Marie Waters, who does have an undeniable scrappy charm. I also hope that the reason he hasn't made a peep about For Britain for a while is because he came to his senses and realized she was not prioritizing correctly and was compromising with anti-Semites and climate deniers.

Last edited:
Let's be honest, it is pretty weird that Morrissey would promote For Britain, hailing it as the best party for animals when its platform is not abolitionist. Maybe that's true in England, since I don't think there's an explicitly animal protectionist party there, but being against halal slaughter is a pretty low bar, and a factory-farmed animal's last moments are nothing compared to the long tortures it endures throughout its life. In the end, it doesn't really matter whether it's Christians, Muslims, or secularists who are sending billions of animals through the suffering machine. Prioritizing other issues is like caring about the internecine squabbles among Nazis. Until they stop routinely torturing and smoking millions of innocents, what difference do their specific politics and culture make?

I hope Vex is right, and Morrissey is only guilty of being smitten with Anne Marie Waters, who does have an undeniable scrappy charm. I also hope that the reason he hasn't made a peep about For Britain for a while is because he came to his senses and realized she was not prioritizing correctly and was compromising with anti-Semites and climate deniers.

She was promising to end factory farming and experiments on animals.

I think Sam probably found her on Facebook. I doubt he's political enough to understand how propaganda works.

When Morrissey wore the badge on Jimmy Fallon - his band were wearing t-shirts for Total Animal Liberation, a New York animal rights group.

The press storm was so huge, someone probably explained the counter-jihad to him & he never mentioned her again - while repeating several times that he's never voted, never belonged to a party & is apolitical. And toured in a "I'm not far right" t-shirt.

I don't think there's any doubt he ditched her.

20220716_144053.jpg

She was promising to end factory farming and experiments on animals.

I think Sam probably found her on Facebook. I doubt he's political enough to understand how propaganda works.

When Morrissey wore the badge on Jimmy Fallon - his band were wearing t-shirts for Total Animal Liberation, a New York animal rights group.

The press storm was so huge, someone probably explained the counter-jihad to him & he never mentioned her again - while repeating several times that he's never voted, never belonged to a party & is apolitical. And toured in a "I'm not far right" t-shirt.

I don't think there's any doubt he ditched her.

View attachment 82894

When did she promise to end factory farming? I don’t think you can blame this one on the California Son Jr., because Morrissey was certainly interested in her UKIP maneuvering when he mentioned it on that BBC 6 concert. There’s no convincing way to spin that comment as “my nephew found someone on Facebook.” He seemed invested, which would also explain the badge. Was she campaigning on an abolitionist platform when she was in UKIP? No wonder she lost. The average Brexiteer loves a full English breakfast.

Last edited:
Yere, a political party opposed to the cultural destruction of a western country, sure is reason to jump for joy. Pathetic.
They were fringe Far-Right scum.

When did she promise to end factory farming? I don’t think you can blame this one on the California Son Jr. because Morrissey was certainly interested in her UKIP maneuvering when he mentioned it on that BBC 6 concert. There’s no convincing way to spin that comment as “my nephew found someone on Facebook.” He seemed invested, which would also explain the badge. Was she campaigning on an abolitionist platform when she was in UKIP? No wonder she lost. The average Brexiteer loves a full English breakfast.

I think Sam (or someone close to him) found Anne Marie online, probably in 2017, maybe as early as 2016.

Morrissey doesn't start repeating alt-right memes until December 2017 & he gets them wrong, which means he's not the one finding them.

And he wasn't directly following her because he didn't know For Britain existed. She launched it on the 15th October 2017.

I have not ever discovered a party that represents my views. My main social concern is the abolition of the abattoir, the continued existence of which in modern times is beyond sane belief. (Morrissey, Central, 28 March 2018)

23 days later he's supporting them. Which looks as if someone hit him with a spiel. Probably about animal rights & Islamic State.

I despise racism. I despise fascism. I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me. In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security. That party is For Britain. (Morrissey, Central, 20 April 2018)

Anne Marie said it in January 2019 -

We will end the experimentation on animals for cosmetics or commercial products, and severely restrict and regulate any medical testing until this can be phased out altogether. We will transform dairy farming and end factory farming. We will incentivize farmers to return to organic and natural farming where cattle will roam freely and have access to their calves. We will also end the abhorrent practice of veal production. We will ban live exports and ensure that egg-laying hens roam freely and the caging of hens is brought to an end.

I would guess Sam Melia targeted him - he was using For Britain, on his way to Patriotic Alternative.

They're now using Laurence Fox & his Reclaim Party. Laurence hates vegans & loves hunting, so there's no chance of getting Morrissey involved.

Reclaim is why For Britain collapsed.

Hope Not Hate has to be careful because it has enough money to sue.

Tommy Robinson's Hearts of Oak group is working with the Bad Law Project & his old follower Posie Parker of Adult Human Female fame - so he's quietly in with the Gender Criticals.

Actual neo-Nazi, Morgoth! was promoted by James Delingpole, the Spectator's tv critic - to a resounding f*** all shock-horror from the UK media.

Last edited:
They're now using Laurence Fox & his Reclaim Party. Laurence hates vegans & loves hunting, so there's no chance of getting Morrissey involved.

I had just started watching Lewis because I craved green lawns (not often seen round here at the moment) and I idly googled Laurence Fox and that was a bit of a shock. And to be into hunting when you're called Fox? Hellooo?
Seriously is wrong with these (once) charming British white males?
I remember Reclaim the streets in the UK in the mid nineties, they seemed a lot cooler than this "Reclaim".

Oh speaking of cool, Anne Marie, hope you get to enjoy the heatwave of COURSE not caused AT ALL by human activity. Who knows you might even feel how Joan of Arc felt...without any invader around...
Morrissi might let you have access to his pool?
or not.

I had just started watching Lewis because I craved green lawns (not often seen round here at the moment) and I idly googled Laurence Fox and that was a bit of a shock. And to be into hunting when you're called Fox? Hellooo?
Seriously is wrong with these (once) charming British white males?
I remember Reclaim the streets in the UK in the mid nineties, they seemed a lot cooler than this "Reclaim".

Oh speaking of cool, Anne Marie, hope you get to enjoy the heatwave of COURSE not caused AT ALL by human activity. Who knows you might even feel how Joan of Arc felt...without any invader around...
Morrissi might let you have access to his pool?
or not.

Is she a climate change denier? Thought with her interest in animal welfare she would naturally know the role animal slaughter plays in climate change.

They were fringe Far-Right scum.
As opposed to who? The Tories? Labour? If you vote Labour, you should look into Jim McMahon and why the grooming gangs up north seemed to go on....and on. Over 1000 girls apparently...........under Labour's watch.

Attachments

• FXsU3_2VQAQ_OTU.jpg
    FXsU3_2VQAQ_OTU.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 0
Is she a climate change denier? Thought with her interest in animal welfare she would naturally know the role animal slaughter plays in climate change.

She was deep into right-wing conspiracy theories - climate change denial, anti-vaxx, pro-Putin, pro-Trump.

Every so often I think she realises she's made a mistake - & she'll say something sensible - then she goes back to the insanity.

Maybe she'll snap out of it now.

As opposed to who? The Tories? Labour? If you vote Labour, you should look into Jim McMahon and why the grooming gangs up north seemed to go on....and on. Over 1000 girls apparently...........under Labour's watch.

For Britain was supposed to get the far right closer to the political centre - but Anne Marie was too emotionally unstable & the far right members kept getting busted.

But you used to post horrendously racist things on this site - so I don't really know why you're quibbling.

Who, Joan of Arc? :D Nah she was mildly touched but, unlike AMW, she was quite sensible about her environment.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom