For Britain ceases to exist, Anne-Marie Waters says her support "has collapsed"

Well, that's a right f***ing shame, innit? Wonder how Mogsy's gonna take the news?

Excerpt:

For Britain, one of the UK’s most prominent far-right parties, has suddenly announced it will cease operations.

Anne Marie Waters, head of the anti-immigrant For Britain party, said her support “has collapsed” and that she is quitting electoral politics immediately. “The process of closing everything down has started today,” she said in a statement to members.

Her party was once deemed one of the best-organised far-right parties in the country, boasting a handful of councillors. Tommy Robinson, who has the largest online following of any far-right activist in Britain, gave the party a boost when he joined this spring. The Smiths frontman Morrissey said that Waters was the first person in his life that he had voted for.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yeah, the party that wanted to end "the religion of climate change".:laughing:

Looks like climate change won...if you judge by the temperatures around the world. Whether (weather) Morrissi likes it or not.

Now let's pause and wonder how much money he wasted on this useless political party. Money which could have of course been used in many positive ways, like helping animals that suffer from the current man-made heat...Morrissi-made heat, even..

Sigh. So little time left.

I don't know about Uncleskinny or citations, but I have an issue with you making a show of deleting your account and then coming back shortly afterwards under a new name. What is the point in that? I, at least, have had the same account & user name for four years, and you maliciously accused me of being a sockpuppet for a noxious account. So charitable, coming from a so-called "Catholic." I don't think St. Teresa of Ávila will being seeing you anytime soon, because you are a nasty calumniator.

I was upset. I calmed down. I made a new account.

Your posts had some similarities with the other one. It wasn't malicious. Sorry, if you were offended.

For Britain was correct, Islam is an evil cult that wants to take over and being patriotic has nothing to do with racism.

That's a bit of good news for a weeknight. Though I didn't think they had much support to 'collapse' in the first place.

Your posts had some similarities with the other one. It wasn't malicious. Sorry, if you were offended.

I can't fathom what similarities you saw, because that person was a meat-gobbling Vichyite Catholic Info Warrior, and I am emphatically none of those things, but I'll accept the apology. Pax.

Looks like climate change won...if you judge by the temperatures around the world. Whether (weather) Morrissi likes it or not.

Is Morrissey a climate denier? He sometimes mentions the deleterious effects of livestock on climate change when he speaks out on meat-eating, but usually as an afterthought, just like he sometimes mentions the ill effects on one's health. His primary concern is always the suffering of the animals.

Is Morrissey a climate denier? He sometimes mentions the deleterious effects of livestock on climate change when he speaks out on meat-eating, but usually as an afterthought, just like he sometimes mentions the ill effects on one's health. His primary concern is always the suffering of the animals.

Yeah, he's not a climate change denier.

We already know that raising animals for food is a leading cause of climate change and that moving toward a vegan diet is necessary to combat climate change’s worst effects. Animal agriculture severely affects the world’s freshwater supply and is a major contributor to global greenhouse-gas emissions, deforestation, loss of biodiversity, and air and water pollution, among many other harmful effects. Since you can’t miss the fact that meat consumption is killing the planet-your own sponsor organization, the United Nations, states this-and since venues can and will cater vegan food for events, if you choose to serve animal flesh at Live Earth, you’ll be making a mockery of the very concept of the event, in which case it should be renamed “Dead Earth: We Contributed!” Don’t be a denier of the causes of climate change. You know the facts. Make the right choice.
Sincerely, Morrissey

I understand that at times Morrissey has put forward positive statements regarding who shall not be named, but I don’t understand why this is a headline story on Morrissey-solo.

I understand that at times Morrissey has put forward positive statements regarding who shall not be named, but I don’t understand why this is a headline story on Morrissey-solo.
I found it of interest that a party Morrissey has endorsed in the past (and hasn't un-endorsed as far as I know) is no longer.

What's the point of having a far-right fringe party when there's a far-right Government.

Although we all know that Skinny's issue with Waters is less her politics and more that she's a woman with an opinion, he hates that.

I don't know about Uncleskinny or citations, but I have an issue with you making a show of deleting your account and then coming back shortly afterwards under a new name. What is the point in that? I, at least, have had the same account & user name for four years, and you maliciously accused me of being a sockpuppet for a noxious account. So charitable, coming from a so-called "Catholic." I don't think St. Teresa of Ávila will being seeing you anytime soon, because you are a nasty calumniator.
It is pretty lame when someone accuses you of being someone else

So what will Anne Marie Waters do next?

The important question is ….

What’s Uncleskinny gonna do now with no one to hate?

Well, he still has Morrissey to get angry over. I hope that’s enough though, poor guy. :(

Hope Morrissey doesn’t post any shit about being upset at the demise of For Britain as the previous noise seems to have gone away right now.

I don't know whether this news will help or hinder his cause. On the down side, it will remind everyone that Morrissey urged us to vote for them - on the up side I guess he no longer supports an existing far-right political party.

Last edited:

I do: because Skinny is obsesssed with trying to prove that his first love is a racist.

Hope Morrissey doesn’t post any shit about being upset at the demise of For Britain as the previous noise seems to have gone away right now.

I hope so, too. Hopefully Morrissey has given up on this political party for as long as he’s been silent about it. It seems Anne Marie Waters decided to appeal to the Tommy Robinson vote, and muted the animal rights rhetoric in favor of the more fashionable immigration issues. Probably not a miscalculation, but if you’re going to be a fringe party, you might as well go “all in.”

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom