For Britain ceases to exist, Anne-Marie Waters says her support "has collapsed"

Well, that's a right f***ing shame, innit? Wonder how Mogsy's gonna take the news?

Excerpt:

For Britain, one of the UK’s most prominent far-right parties, has suddenly announced it will cease operations.

Anne Marie Waters, head of the anti-immigrant For Britain party, said her support “has collapsed” and that she is quitting electoral politics immediately. “The process of closing everything down has started today,” she said in a statement to members.

Her party was once deemed one of the best-organised far-right parties in the country, boasting a handful of councillors. Tommy Robinson, who has the largest online following of any far-right activist in Britain, gave the party a boost when he joined this spring. The Smiths frontman Morrissey said that Waters was the first person in his life that he had voted for.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that's a right f***ing shame, innit? Wonder how Mogsy's gonna take the news?

Excerpt:

Her party was once deemed one of the best-organised far-right parties in the country, boasting a handful of councillors. Tommy Robinson, who has the largest online following of any far-right activist in Britain, gave the party a boost when he joined this spring. The Smiths frontman Morrissey said that Waters was the first person in his life that he had voted for.
Pri4k

Go and bang that leg to Black Cloud or get a T-shirt going. You dosser.

"Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender." (Morrissey, April 2018)

Ah well, further proof that Morrissey has absolutely no clue what he's talking about when it comes to politics. (Neither do I, having put a small bet on Tugendhat to be the next Tory leader...)

Same as UKIP and Brexit party. So what, the job is done and we’re out, permanently. You need to get used to that Skinny.

Yeah, split those hairs, why don'tcha. He urged everyone else to vote for them, but you cling on to that small victory, well done.

You can't even get that right - he asked people to give them a chance because he thought the were being lied about.

He was absolutely clear that he was against fascism & racism.

And he didn't vote!

That "journalist" should fact check.

The fact that you’ve decided to share this on a Morrissey website tells us more about your obsessional need to try & link Morrissey to anything negative than it does anything else.

Morrissey is not even mentioned in this article so why is it here, @Famous when dead ?

Because Morrissey expressed support for the party 5 YEARS AGO?!?!

Should we be sharing articles about literally everything & anything that Morrissey has ever mentioned on this site?

Find something more useful to do with your time, Skinny, you silly old man.

Edit: I see that it claims that Morrissey said it was the only political party he ever voted for. This is untrue. He stated that he has never voted for any party.

You can't even get that right - he asked people to give them a chance because he thought the were being lied about.

He was absolutely clear that he was against fascism & racism.

And he didn't vote!

That "journalist" should fact check.
Yeah, you should probably do a bit of reading. Every line is referenced. Now go back to your room, and work on rebutting each point.

"Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender." (Morrissey, April 2018)

Ah well, further proof that Morrissey has absolutely no clue what he's talking about when it comes to politics. (Neither do I, having put a small bet on Tugendhat to be the next Tory leader...)

This bit is important:

I despise racism. I despise fascism. I would do anything for my Muslim friends and I know they would do anything for me...
(Morrissey, Morrissey Central, April 2018)

Yeah, split those hairs, why don'tcha. He urged everyone else to vote for them, but you cling on to that small victory, well done.

Says the man whose entire existence is based on clinging onto those small victories.

You’d split a hair a thousand ways if you thought you might be able to frame it in a way that made Morrissey look bad, you deluded fool.

This bit is important:

I despise racism. I despise fascism. I would do anything for my Muslim friends and I know they would do anything for me...
(Morrissey, Morrissey Central, April 2018)

Yes, but Skinny & his like prefer to ignore a quote like this because it flies in the face of their distorted narrative.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom