For all those tired of that terrible photo of me that's been so enthusiastically bandied around

F

freeyourself®

here's a slightly better one.
I am rightly appalled that such an unflattering pic of me found it's way into the public domain, and particularly that it made it's way here, thanks again for that uncleskinny.
Still, considering I had a shaved head, and was around fourteen and a half stone this time last year, and am now a little under twelve, at 5' 8" tall, i don't think I'm doing too badly for 44.
The running two miles a day and swimming 32 lengths (half a mile), along with weights, sit ups, etc. has no doubt helped, but i have only recently stepped up my diet to exclude ALL chocolate/pizza/cakes etc., which, considering I also stopped smoking a little over a year ago, was VERY difficult to begin with, but is not so bad now. At least all those bran flakes keep me regular.
Anyway, there you have it, so if anyone is trying to lose weight/stop smoking/ get fit, if i can do it, anyone can, although I am rather a determined type once I get the idea into my head, as you've no doubt noticed.
Well, still a little way to go til i reach my fighting weight of 11 stones, and hopefully lose the spare chin on the way, so wish me luck as you wave me goodbye. ta ta.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/hahahee/finger06.jpg

Re: Can anyone else see Reg Varney?

> or is it just me?
WHY THE f*** DON'T YOU KEEP YOU GOB SHUT FOR ONCE.
WHAT'S HE EVER DONE TO YOU?
STUPID BITCH.

OH LOOK! FYS and "what" posted at EXACTLY the same time!! case closed!

Re: OH LOOK! FYS and "what" posted at EXACTLY the same time!! case closed!

I THANK YOU SIR

> here's a slightly better one.
> I am rightly appalled that such an unflattering pic of me found it's way
> into the public domain, and particularly that it made it's way here,
> thanks again for that uncleskinny.
> Still, considering I had a shaved head, and was around fourteen and a half
> stone this time last year, and am now a little under twelve, at 5' 8"
> tall, i don't think I'm doing too badly for 44.
> The running two miles a day and swimming 32 lengths (half a mile), along
> with weights, sit ups, etc. has no doubt helped, but i have only recently
> stepped up my diet to exclude ALL chocolate/pizza/cakes etc., which,
> considering I also stopped smoking a little over a year ago, was VERY
> difficult to begin with, but is not so bad now. At least all those bran
> flakes keep me regular.
> Anyway, there you have it, so if anyone is trying to lose weight/stop
> smoking/ get fit, if i can do it, anyone can, although I am rather a
> determined type once I get the idea into my head, as you've no doubt
> noticed.
> Well, still a little way to go til i reach my fighting weight of 11
> stones, and hopefully lose the spare chin on the way, so wish me luck as
> you wave me goodbye. ta ta.

Good luck and i hope i hold up that well when i am your age, if i am ever your age that is!!!

Yes, good luck and keep up the good work. I myself am on a diet, and although i've slipped a bit lately, i've lost 4 stone in the last 12 month.

vulgar

Hidden tooth-fairy

You're having bad teeth... or are you just a little shy (that would be a first)? I'm talking about the spirit fingers you're showing to the world.
Anyways: you're quite handsome, but you still scare me. Your posts, you know... if you would stop writing words and start posting pictures instead, I'll probably start liking you and the rest of the forum would love me for sure, because I would have been the one who silenced you.
Nice shirt. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom