Morrissey Central "FOOTPRINTS" (April 5, 2022)

FOOTPRINTS

"Egypt, Ukraine …
so many people in pain."

Morrissey, WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, 2014.

IMG_1535_lcypfy.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Unfortunately, there are Neo Nazis all over the planet.

In France they even might win the election.
That’s a scary thought, but it is indeed a possibility.
And lets not forget that Morrissey thought Le Pen was the better candidate in the 2017 presidential race.

Unfortunately, there are Neo Nazis all over the planet.

In France they even might win the election.
I'm talking about actual Neo Nazis, not the label that the left are always using to attach to those they disagree with. A lot like you've just done with Marie Le Pen.

And lets not forget that Morrissey thought Le Pen was the better candidate in the 2017 presidential race.

Well, I disgree with Moz on that matter. I think she's a kind of politician who once in power can be a real threat to democracy.

He didn't think she was a better candidate. He thought she had won a debate & that the media hadn't acknowledged it because she wasn't the establishment candidate.

I'm talking about actual Neo Nazis, not the label that the left are always using to attach to those they disagree with. A lot like you've just done with Marie Le Pen.

I don't know exactly what you mean by actual Neo Nazis, but my perception is that the nationalist ideology is the same everywhere and its pillars are racism, segregation, separatism and the use of violence (literal violence, violent laws and regulations, etc.) to enforce its beliefs.

Nationalism is reductive and heartless.

I don't know exactly what you mean by actual Neo Nazis, but my perception is that the nationalist ideology is the same everywhere and its pillars are racism, segregation, separatism and the use of violence (literal violence, violent laws and regulations, etc.) to enforce its beliefs.

Nationalism is reductive and heartless.
There are multiple groups of Neo Nazis within the Ukraine fighting force now but the most notorious are the Nazi Azov Battalion. Mainstream media doesn't like talking about it though.

There are multiple groups of Neo Nazis within the Ukraine fighting force now but the most notorious are the Nazi Azov Battalion. Mainstream media doesn't like talking about it though.

The media in the UK has been talking about it because Russian propaganda is a story.

The Wagner Group - the founder of this military group which murdering Ukrainians now is a real neo-Nazi. German Nazi SS symbols tattooed on his the arms.
Do You see this absurd ?

As for Regiment Azov :
At the beginning (2014) they had fighters in their ranks with what you call neo-nazi views. Guess what country did many of them come from? I will help. From Russia :)

So, people with extreme right-wing, racist views are everywhere. Some defend their country against a brutal invader, some kill praying Muslims in a mosque. Such a difference.
And from what we are seeing in Ukraine now, the Russians, they are closer to the methods of Brenton Tarrant. In fact, their methods are worse.

The Wagner Group - the founder of this military group which murdering Ukrainians now is a real neo-Nazi. German Nazi SS symbols tattooed on his the arms.
Do You see this absurd ?

As for Regiment Azov :
At the beginning (2014) they had fighters in their ranks with what you call neo-nazi views. Guess what country did many of them come from? I will help. From Russia :)

So, people with extreme right-wing, racist views are everywhere. Some defend their country against a brutal invader, some kill praying Muslims in a mosque. Such a difference.
And from what we are seeing in Ukraine now, the Russians, they are closer to the methods of Brenton Tarrant. In fact, their methods are worse.
My point is the left condemn anyone that disagrees with their narrative Nazis but if it suits virtue signalling then they're okay with Nazis. But you knew that anyway.

My point is the left condemn anyone that disagrees with their narrative Nazis but if it suits virtue signalling then they're okay with Nazis. But you knew that anyway.
The term "virtue signaling" is just a way to write off a person's idea without considering them.

The term "virtue signaling" is just a way to write off a person's idea without considering them.
Um okay then... I can go back to calling it meaningless self serving bullshit if you want. I'm flexible. WTF does "I stand with Ukraine" even mean anyway? It's such a one dimensional token blurb.

Last edited:
Perhaps this video might enlighten you.

NATO & the EU lured Russia into a war that's destroying their economies for economic reasons???

And we should end the war by disarming the country that's being invaded & giving the invader money???

Putin really should have spent less money on propaganda aimed at Tankies & more money on tanks.

This is what ruSSians economy means

The absurdity is that all this nonsense that does not condemn the criminal Putin comes to people with far-right views. :ROFLMAO:
Putin is allegedly attacking the Ukrainian far- right, and at the same time the far right from all over the world legitimizes this invasion.

It's very easy to understand what Stand with ukraine means. Stand with ukraine means not to stand with such persons as putin kadyrov assad lavrov etc.
Meaningless youtube videos don't explain the harsh reality.
And of course I agree that this is, in a way, a superpower war. It is obvious . But Russia is the aggressor. The same as Nazi Germany was in 1939.
As for NATO's threat to Russia, there are two examples. The two largest European nations of NATO paved the way for Putin to invade Ukraine. Germany, by building the Nord Strean 2 gas pipeline. France, by selling them weapons, even after 2014 (embargo after the illegal seizure of Crimea). And these are facts, not YouTube videos.

Last edited:
This is what ruSSians economy means

The absurdity is that all this nonsense that does not condemn the criminal Putin comes to people with far-right views. :ROFLMAO:
Putin is allegedly attacking the Ukrainian far- right, and at the same time the far right from all over the world legitimizes this invasion.

It's very easy to understand what Stand with ukraine means. Stand with ukraine means not to stand with such persons as putin kadyrov assad lavrov etc.
Meaningless youtube videos don't explain the harsh reality.
And of course I agree that this is, in a way, a superpower war. It is obvious . But Russia is the aggressor. The same as Nazi Germany was in 1939.
As for NATO's threat to Russia, there are two examples. The two largest European nations of NATO paved the way for Putin to invade Ukraine. Germany, by building the Nord Strean 2 gas pipeline. France, by selling them weapons, even after 2014 (embargo after the illegal seizure of Crimea). And these are facts, not YouTube videos.

Also about the allegedly NATO's threat to Russia:
The US did not lift a finger to prevent Russia's invasion of Georgia in 2008 and the anexxation of Crimea in 2014. Apparently, no NATO member did.

Realpolitik is sickening.

Also about the allegedly NATO's threat to Russia:
The US did not lift a finger to prevent Russia's invasion of Georgia in 2008 and the anexxation of Crimea in 2014. Apparently, no NATO member did.

Realpolitik is sickening.

Yeah - that's probably why he thought he'd get away with invading the whole of Ukraine. If the response was weak the guff about Nazis wouldn't look so stupid - plus other countries would be desperate for an excuse for their inaction & Nazis will do.

Putin might have a strategy to encourage hardline Nationalism in Europe & threaten to denazify by force if they don't play ball. Orbán is supporting him. It's likely Le Pen would.

While it is true that the left uses the label of neo- nazist rather indiscriminately and that they should think harder about ways to win back the disenchanted working class people, the idea of Le Pen becoming president of France personally scares me. Le Pen has expressed admiration for Putin, her party most likely received money from oligarchs circling in Putin’s orbit. God knows what her political agenda will be, but I doubt it will be good for the EU. I live next door, in Belgium, so I can’t be indiffeiren.

While it is true that the left uses the label of neo- nazist rather indiscriminately and that they should think harder about ways to win back the disenchanted working class people, the idea of Le Pen becoming president of France personally scares me. Le Pen has expressed admiration for Putin, her party most likely received money from oligarchs circling in Putin’s orbit. God knows what her political agenda will be, but I doubt it will be good for the EU. I live next door, in Belgium, so I can’t be indiffeiren.

Melenchon’s voters hold the key to the outcome of the second round, it seems.
Mélenchon ( far left ) is an even greater admirer of putin, who knows if not more than Le Pen. Macron knows Putin's telephone number by heart. This is France A.D 2022 :rolleyes:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom