Morrissey Central "FOOTPRINTS" (April 5, 2022)

FOOTPRINTS

"Egypt, Ukraine …
so many people in pain."

Morrissey, WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, 2014.

IMG_1535_lcypfy.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Incredible way of thinking. Imagine i'm coming to your house, taking part of it, presenting my terms, but if you get along well with me and agree to anything, I won't rape your wife and kill your dog. Believe me, I know what I'm saying. My country was once forced to live on Russian terms. Hope it never happens again. So come to Poland where there are over 2 million war refugees and tell them to get along well with Putin and live on his terms as it was during the times of the Soviet Union.
Finally, you must know that Putin and most Russians consider Ukrainians to be subhuman.
Chechnya, Georgia, Syria, Crimea, Donbas and now they are destroying the country of free people ... Who will be next ..

I should've mentioned that NATO hasn't actually confirmed Ukraine to officially be part of NATO which means Kelensky is a bit of a puppet at the moment. But instead of doing a deal with Russia that would mean no war he's decided to be a hero and put his people in harms way completely unnecessarily.

It doesn't mean I don't have sympathy for the innocent civilians of Ukraine. On the contrary. They're being used by both Putin and Kelensky. It's difficult to put that into a catchy song lyric though.

And people say I'm a Moz Bot.... pffft...

I should've mentioned that NATO hasn't actually confirmed Ukraine to officially be part of NATO which means Kelensky is a bit of a puppet at the moment. But instead of doing a deal with Russia that would mean no war he's decided to be a hero and put his people in harms way completely unnecessarily.

It doesn't mean I don't have sympathy for the innocent civilians of Ukraine. On the contrary. They're being used by both Putin and Kelensky. It's difficult to put that into a catchy song lyric though.

And people say I'm a Moz Bot.... pffft...
That's what I dont understand: why not get nato out and do a deal with Russia! ! Wouldn't that be the best thing for both countries? They're similar people and probably have similar laws, and it's not like Ukraine is doing great on its own..

That's what I dont understand: why not get nato out and do a deal with Russia! ! Wouldn't that be the best thing for both countries? They're similar people and probably have similar laws, and it's not like Ukraine is doing great on its own..
Throw NATO out from where ? :unsure:
I think it's time to sleep for me .

Yes, and the civil war wouldn't have been fought if the south were allowed slaves. So what? The south should have slaves and Ukraine shouldn't have self-determination?

No way was NATO ever allowing Ukraine to join while the Donbas was under attack. To do so would be immediate war with Russia under Article 5. The war isn't about NATO.

Russia's tactic is to throw so much shit at the wall that some of it sticks. You've swallowed enough.
If there was no way Ukraine was to be allowed to join NATO, you might’ve thought it would cross someone’s mind to mention it. In reality, the process started when NATO guaranteed Ukraine protection in exchange for decommissioning the Soviet nuclear arsenal which Ukraine was gifted when the USSR folded.

Today, right now, NATO has military personnel advising and devising strategy in Ukraine. You’d call it a secret or proxy war if the US president hadn’t said out loud, in front of millions of people, that he has regime change on his mind.

I might wonder what anyone would have to say or do to convince you that this is effectively NATO’s fight, if the president of America actually telling you live on television doesn’t shift your needle.

everyone is suddenly a foreign policy expert
whenever an atrocity takes place people instantly become world experts,before 9/11 most people had never heard of bin laden then all of a sudden everyone knew his whole life story,suppose its down to having rolling news channels now.

Throw NATO out from where ? :unsure:
I think it's time to sleep for me .
well admittedly, i dont know much about it. i thought nato were in ukraine?
and that they were supposed to leave when the soviet union fell?
and maybe you can answer why a union with russia would be so bad that it's better to fight russia and have tons of people die. i mean, ukraine isnt exactly thriving on it's own. its not like the people of ukraine actually get to vote for the president they want anyway. wouldnt a union with russia be for the good of ukraine, and if not, why not? it's not like it would be as it was during the days of the soviet union. russia is no longer communist. wouldnt a union between the two strengthen both countries?

well admittedly, i dont know much about it. i thought nato were in ukraine?
and that they were supposed to leave when the soviet union fell?
and maybe you can answer why a union with russia would be so bad that it's better to fight russia and have tons of people die. i mean, ukraine isnt exactly thriving on it's own. its not like the people of ukraine actually get to vote for the president they want anyway. wouldnt a union with russia be for the good of ukraine, and if not, why not? it's not like it would be as it was during the days of the soviet union. russia is no longer communist. wouldnt a union between the two strengthen both countries?
Why doesn't Palestine make a Union with Israel? Or Pakistan with India...
There is something like the right of nations to self-determination, territorial integrity ... It is so absurd what you're writing ... I don't know if you would like to create a community with people who rapes your children and women and destroy everything you have created ???

Why doesn't Palestine make a Union with Israel? Or Pakistan with India...
There is something like the right of nations to self-determination, territorial integrity ... It is so absurd what you're writing ... I don't know if you would like to create a community with people who rapes your children and women and destroy everything you have created ???
yeah, self determination. which is why the US should butt the f*** out.
why would palestine make a union with israel? they're completely different people with drastically different beliefs and ways of life, it wouldnt work. you cant say that about the russians and ukrainians who are basically the same people and should maybe just accept they share a common fate.

yeah, self determination. which is why the US should butt the f*** out.
why would palestine make a union with israel? they're completely different people with drastically different beliefs and ways of life, it wouldnt work. you cant say that about the russians and ukrainians who are basically the same people and should maybe just accept they share a common fate.
You probably have reasons to hate the US. I don't deny it.
How many Ukrainians do you think would support such a union with ruSSia ?
Or maybe you think someone should decide for them?
Are you aware that the Russians consider Ukrainians to be subhuman? Just like the German Nazis treated the Jews in the first half of the 20th century
That Putin does not recognize a country like Ukraine?
Are you aware of the scale of censorship and repression in Russia?
Do You know that 37 million Russians do not have a toilet at home, and 47 million have no hot water ?
Do you know that for almost half a century the RuSSians lied about the murder of Poles in Katyn?
Are You German ?

You probably have reasons to hate the US. I don't deny it.
How many Ukrainians do you think would support such a union with ruSSia ?
Or maybe you think someone should decide for them?
Are you aware that the Russians consider Ukrainians to be subhuman? Just like the German Nazis treated the Jews in the first half of the 20th century
That Putin does not recognize a country like Ukraine?
Are you aware of the scale of censorship and repression in Russia?
Do You know that 37 million Russians do not have a toilet at home, and 47 million have no hot water ?
Do you know that for almost half a century the RuSSians lied about the murder of Poles in Katyn?
Are You German ?

no, im canadian!

i dont know what to make of russia considering ukrainians subhumans. seems a little silly since they're bascially the same people. that sort of rhetoric isnt really that shocking to me though, knowing that im considered basically a subhuman by my government for not taking the vaccine.

i wasnt aware that russians didnt have all the modcons of westerners no. i would assume the situation in ukraine comparable, though, is it not?

again, i dont know much about the situation, which is why i asked. i didnt say i wouldnt sound ignorant. it just seems crazy to me to have your citizens die fighting a war you know at the outset you cant win. and since ukraine is so corrupt it sort of seems like it would be a good idea for one of it's neighbours to take it in hand, doesnt really seem like the government there is worth saving.

FOOTPRINTS

"Egypt, Ukraine …
so many people in pain."

Morrissey, WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, 2014.

View attachment 80385

Regards,
FWD.
Yes, the American empire has caused a lot of pain all over the world, for the past 70 yrs. Arming terrorists, regime change wars, propping up fascists, starving Afghan children, droning family weddings, nuking large cities in Japan.

I wonder if Sam or Morrissey are aware that gay marriage is illegal in Ukraine, or that Neo Nazis are part of the Ukraine fighting force? It doesn't excuse Putin's actions but it is interesting.

Unfortunately, there are Neo Nazis all over the planet.

In France they even might win the election.

I like you. I know that you are a good person and that you know better than this.

Let's find some common ground. You've been here forever. Surely there's a reason you're still here, bud.

You're a good dude. You used to be a mainstay here...in a good way. You were an impartial, objective voice of reason. Super smart and quite clearly devoted.

That person still exists.

Oh, little body, do not die.

I totally agree.

Come back to Camden, Peter. He's good.

no, im canadian!

i dont know what to make of russia considering ukrainians subhumans. seems a little silly since they're bascially the same people. that sort of rhetoric isnt really that shocking to me though, knowing that im considered basically a subhuman by my government for not taking the vaccine.

Nothing to compare, believe me. I suspect that for not being vaccinated, the Canadian government will not send an army to kill such a person in a brutal way.
After all, it's not about saving the government, it's about freedom !!!

People do not fight for Zelensky, they fight for their country, for their children. For me, your thinking is inconceivable.
For you, freedom means to not wearing masks. For Ukrainians, freedom means staying alive. Every day, the Ukrainians are killed just for being Ukrainians. So your theory is just absurd .
Don't blame me. I'm just trying to explain

Unfortunately, there are Neo Nazis all over the planet.

In France they even might win the election.
That's really good example .
And below the truth about Ukrainians far right and putler LIES
2019 elections:
The Azov movement’s National Corps (which was called a “nationalist hate group” in a U.S. Department of State report published in March), Freedom (Svoboda), Right Sector and others had formed a “united nationalist bloc” the month before the election, running with a combined slate of candidates in an attempt to push past the 5 percent electoral threshold to get into parliament.

Yet even combined, with half of the vote counted Monday morning, the far-right bloc had won only 2.3 percent of the vote. And prominent members running in majoritarian single-member districts — Ukraine has a mixed electoral system — didn’t even come close.

It is clear that Ukraine’s far right can’t count on any significant level of public support.

Nothing to compare, believe me. I suspect that for not being vaccinated, the Canadian government will not send an army to kill such a person in a brutal way.
After all, it's not about saving the government, it's about freedom !!!

People do not fight for Zelensky, they fight for their country, for their children. For me, your thinking is inconceivable.
For you, freedom means to not wearing masks. For Ukrainians, freedom means staying alive. Every day, the Ukrainians are killed just for being Ukrainians. So your theory is just absurd .
Don't blame me. I'm just trying to explain
you're doing a bad job of it. being you havent explained the concept being fighting a war--sending your husbands and children to get killed fighting this war--that you know you cant win. it's not logical.

Yes, war isn't logical .
I also think that you live in some bubble, in the naive world of Illusions. Russia is like a gangster who comes and demands money for protection. And you think it's OK. .Sorry, but I don't know how to talk to you. These are some fumes of absurdity. Maybe your account here is a satirical one :unsure:

Yes, war isn't logical .
I also think that you live in some bubble, in the naive world of Illusions. Russia is like a gangster who comes and demands money for protection. And you think it's OK. .Sorry, but I don't know how to talk to you. These are some fumes of absurdity. Maybe your account here is a satirical one :unsure:
hope you dont take offence, im just trying to understand! 🤷‍♀️

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom