Morrissey Central "FOOTPRINTS" (April 5, 2022)

FOOTPRINTS

"Egypt, Ukraine …
so many people in pain."

Morrissey, WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, 2014.

IMG_1535_lcypfy.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

The people weren't want the war.
Next thing ya know, the power addicts, war mongers and
money grubbers get together and they come up with a pack
of lies to justify their war.
Weapons manufacturin' is the biggest industry in the world.
It's big business, but it ain't none of your business.

And let’s not forget society that creates those that are willing to go to war ….

Oh Omg I never saw this, Moz is acting and he does it very well, I always thought he would have been a very good actor!! This is a little gem. It hurts Nancy, it's so plastic!!!! Moz's voice is so..so so..... I love that tonadita!!!!!

Moz did a spoken word for Earth Is The Loneliest Plant too.
It ain't on you tube though.

Nah. When there’s no soil left, omnivores can simply switch to eating vegans. They’re free-range, grass-fed and impossible to miss. Nothing but a shift in dynamic to… “If you are today, thank a vegan!” 🤪

The UN predicts there's about 60 crops left, at the current rate.
This is somethin' ya wanna support for the good of the shorty's
that are comin' up and those that ain't come yet.
Let's make it happen!
#Save Soil

Thought Morrissey had posted a cracking jazz track then!

I wonder if Sam or Morrissey are aware that gay marriage is illegal in Ukraine, or that Neo Nazis are part of the Ukraine fighting force? It doesn't excuse Putin's actions but it is interesting.

Forgot about that one.
Found it on you tube though.

IMPRESIONANTE !!!! ES GENIAL !!The weather that has that video, the background music ,.. the ice of the wiski making noise, seeing and hearing it immerses me in another world. Moz should have made a movie, I imagine one with Joaquin Phoenix!!!!! ohh yes!!!!!!.Graciass por esto!!!!

the war in ukraine began in february 2014,not this year

the song was recorded in february 2014

8 years ago. it would seem morrissey was ahead of the pack
I think Morrissey referred to the bloodily suppressed protests at the so-called Euromaidan and not to the aggression of Nazi Russia in the territory of Ukraine in 2014

The worst thing about this war is the fact that this bloody song is never going to get dropped from the setlist.

As I was saying on the other thread - he'll do anything to shoehorn himself into the current narrative - I said to expect more of them, and here we are.

Let's remember that glorious occasion when he wanted 'Paris' re-released for the same reasons and sent Boz out to do his bidding.
Or - he is commenting on current affairs and posting things that amuse/entertain/interest him. On his own website.

As I was saying on the other thread - he'll do anything to shoehorn himself into the current narrative - I said to expect more of them, and here we are.

Let's remember that glorious occasion when he wanted 'Paris' re-released for the same reasons and sent Boz out to do his bidding.
I like you. I know that you are a good person and that you know better than this.

Let's find some common ground. You've been here forever. Surely there's a reason you're still here, bud.

You're a good dude. You used to be a mainstay here...in a good way. You were an impartial, objective voice of reason. Super smart and quite clearly devoted.

That person still exists.

Oh, little body, do not die.

Last edited:

How true. He turned his back on Coronation Street for a life in America basking in the sun years ago.
Where, sipping his vodka by the pool he shoehorns Ukraine into his post and highlights only his hypocrisy and disgusting unfailing opportunism.
100% disgraceful.

Back
Top Bottom