Morrissey Central "FOOTPRINTS" (April 5, 2022)

FOOTPRINTS

"Egypt, Ukraine …
so many people in pain."

Morrissey, WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, 2014.

IMG_1535_lcypfy.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Perhaps this video might enlighten you.

Amazing woman :squiffy:. Hundreds of women and children raped, thousands of civilians killed, cities destroyed. Yes . As an obscure poet wrote: LOVE PEACE AND HARMONY, VERY NICE BUT MAYBE IN THE NEXT WORLD ... The next one that lives in some bubble .

postscriptum :
In late January 2022, Daly described the Russian troop build up on the Ukrainian border as being "clearly defensive" and believed there is "no evidence that Russia has any desire to invade Ukraine, it would be of no benefit to them"

Have nice day . :rock:

Last edited:
Mélenchon ( far left ) is an even greater admirer of putin, who knows if not more than Le Pen. Macron knows Putin's telephone number by heart. This is France A.D 2022 :rolleyes:
Indeed. Melenchon is an old-school communist, probably things that the Soviet Union was the best thing that ever existed (and therefore deserves to be rebuilt by Putin?}. Macron knows where Putin lives, he’s been Putin’s guest more once.

My last post today about WAR
This is tweet of polish radio journalist .
Translation :
I went to Centralny Railway Station to do some material, I came home with 4 people and 2 dogs. They come from Bucza, they spent the last month in the basement. They drank melted snow, the temperature reached -12 °. Their grandfather, who was ill, did not survive it, he died in this cellar.

Well , that's all about Russian liberators

Last edited:
My last post today about WAR
This is tweet of polish radio journalist .
Translation :
I went to Centralny Railway Station to do some material, I came home with 4 people and 2 dogs. They come from Bucza, they spent the last month in the basement. They drank melted snow, the temperature reached -12 °. Their grandfather, who was ill, did not survive it, he died in this cellar.

Well , that's all about Russian liberators

What the Polish people are doing to help Ukranians is just awesome.

I don't know exactly what you mean by actual Neo Nazis, but my perception is that the nationalist ideology is the same everywhere and its pillars are racism, segregation, separatism and the use of violence (literal violence, violent laws and regulations, etc.) to enforce its beliefs.

Nationalism is reductive and heartless.
I guess that's what you meant
(whole thread below !!!)
Thus there is no country and nation more saturated with the Nazism since the fall of the Third Reich than Russia and the Russians. Ugh

And this one :
to protect children with white skin, born on Slavic soil

Any doubts who is who ?

Back
Top Bottom