Footnote

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
150529535_a88292143d_o.jpg

Can folk vibe their sympathy this way please. When the foot was opened up, it was hanging by one tendon out of 4 and one bone was attached. So two hours under the knife, 6 weeks off work, and a mummified ankle. I was gratified last night when me dad turned up at the hospital with some smuggled ale in his bag. Top man.

Still tight here, where I always was,

Peter

ooouchh... and i'm here complaining about a scraped elbow..

best wishes to you.

Glad to hear the operation went ok, but sad to hear you are still ill...
(God I am so lame!:D )
GET WELL SOON! ;)

Can folk vibe their sympathy this way please. When the foot was opened up, it was hanging by one tendon out of 4 and one bone was attached. So two hours under the knife, 6 weeks off work, and a mummified ankle. I was gratified last night when me dad turned up at the hospital with some smuggled ale in his bag. Top man.

Peter[/QUOTE]

Ouchie! I hope your foot gets to feeling better soon!

Uncleskinny said:

Peter

Get well soon, U.Sk.

p.s. Did you injure it playing football (soccer)?

Thanks for everyone's kind words. I actually injured it falling down a step in a hotel in Shanghai. They put a cast on it, but I cut it off and carried on. That was a year ago, and as time has gone on, the injury has gotten worse, but I've still been walking, running on it. I decided to go to the consultant after for the umpteenth time the foot just gave way for no reason. Then the x-rays, and the operation. The difficult bit is getting round the house, and not being able to go swimming with the kids. Also I can't drive, but I'm getting an automatic for a month, so that will help. Hey ho - on we go!

Peter

Back
Top Bottom