Footage of Morrissey leaving Mexico 19th March, 2018

I moved these from the Vive section as they are not related to the festival as such:

He got on a plane bound for L.A.

Morrissey signs autographs on his way out of Mexico today:

Through the airport with entourage:

Video by Jorge Avilés.

Pics:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Thought for a second there he was heading for the WINGS restaurant! :screamcat:

Oh to have enough money to have cohort of bald gorillas carry my bags. Oh, my stars, such an thing to aim for.
june 1st 2001, 15854 posts, hatred from the first to last. skinny give us all a break,you have made your point.

Poppycock! Bull Ox! I reckon Uncle Steve is not going home to LA. He told the fat brit interview lady at The Sunset Marquis that he doesn't live in LA anymore so all the foreigner stalkers would stop sleeping in his trash cans at the bottom of the driveway so that means he doesn't live in LA. Uncle Steve never lies. I know he was spotted in Mank down by the working class factories and at the kickball stadium waving a union wack flag m8! America is not the world!

Thought for a second there he was heading for the WINGS restaurant!
No, he’s defo heading for “DA MANCAVE” in the ultra-exclusive mile-high club of the cockpit. Vegan chorizo y queso fundido dip is their specialty. Why the f*** are all the airport security in wheelchairs? Is this some sort of “Spent The Day In Bed” tribute to the MexiMozpadre? ¡Gotta love their tortilla-addicted, hot sauce asses though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't help wondering what's in those two black bags that Damon carries everywhere. Whatever it is, he's very keen not to let go of them.

I can't help wondering what's in those two black bags that Damon carries everywhere. Whatever it is, he's very keen not to let go of them.
Shoe polish and hair products in one, and the gilded sea salt mill in the other.

Shoe polish and hair products in one, and the gilded sea salt mill in the other.
Ah yes, the legendary salt mill. The importance of which surely requires its own bag. Actually I tend to think it's the sex toys, the flatulence tablets and the underwear - all the really personal stuff you don't want anyone to get their hands on should your luggage go missing.

I've often wondered whether he took some of the keepsakes given to him at his concerts with him. It would be a shame to think that so many people spent so much time, effort and energy to give heartfelt gifts only to find their way into the bin.

Why would anyone be bothered to follow Moz like that? I've had a few opportunities back in 90's Dublin and just said hello and didn't even slow down walking. Moz doesn't want to hear people say "You saved my life". Grow a backbone and stop blubbering.

I've often wondered whether he took some of the keepsakes given to him at his concerts with him. It would be a shame to think that so many people spent so much time, effort and energy to give heartfelt gifts only to find their way into the bin.
Sure he'd need a warehouse for all the stuff he's been given. I'd say most of it gets tossed either in the bin or to people he knows, but I can't imagine him shipping stuff that's gonna cost him $$$.

He looks lovely and happy. If he's on his way to LA, maybe he'll announce US dates soon. Here's hoping...

Sure he'd need a warehouse for all the stuff he's been given. I'd say most of it gets tossed either in the bin or to people he knows, but I can't imagine him shipping stuff that's gonna cost him $$$.

I can see this, but there must be a few pieces that made their way into his personal collection. I wonder if he even keeps many keepsakes. We saw Mike's collection of The Smith's music recently, I don't see Moz having much need for collections as he travels so frequently and five star hotels may be comfortable, but they are not home. Boxes in mom's basement perhaps?

Moz Posse ASSEMBLE! To LAX! Uncle Steve is comin' home with loads of foreigner money in his bags. I reckon maybe he will go top mental and buy everyone potato tacos and Orange Mocha Frappucinos at The Sunset Marquis tomorrow or combo#8's The Moz Special at Los Panchos for everyone.

I can see this, but there must be a few pieces that made their way into his personal collection. I wonder if he even keeps many keepsakes. We saw Mike's collection of The Smith's music recently, I don't see Moz having much need for collections as he travels so frequently and five star hotels may be comfortable, but they are not home. Boxes in mom's basement perhaps?
Believe it or not,
The longest meeting I ever had with him besides outside venues (more like: behind venues) was Beckington (Wool Hall days) and I asked him if he kept everything people gave him - he said he did. So, somewhere, there's a jolly large storage unit...
Despite how distant he appears, there's part of him that's stuck in the penpal days - I think he loves all the gifts/acknowledgements even if it doesn't seem that way.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom