Foals gold

'Morrissey's inner circle' phnarr phnarr.

Morrissey went to see the band Foals at the Electric Ballroom in London a few evenings ago.

That's all it is really. But writing it like that is a bit boring, so we use language to make it a bit more interesting.

I didn't realize I had to read the "code" so I moved the post. Sorry about that. It was an honest mistake.

Last edited:
He would have preferred seeing them in the KAsbah in Coventry last year. IN the side room on a Monday night. Difficult second album syndrome springs to mind. Yet again

The thread is titled Foal's Gold, ie, NOT REAL gold. I think this is a case where someone is taking a piss. I think that's how you say it? :p

So on the main page they say that Boz (and Billie Rose) possibly went to the show with Morrissey. Boz writes songs. Boz and Moz are hanging out. Is it OK to have a little bit of hope?

So on the main page they say that Boz (and Billie Rose) possibly went to the show with Morrissey. Boz writes songs. Boz and Moz are hanging out. Is it OK to have a little bit of hope?

Jen is his publicist, right? Maybe they were there scouting opening bands. Or maybe they were on a hawt date. :D Boz=third wheel.

Did anybody actually witness Moz at the gig?

Because i think Boz is refering to his wife when he says "The Boss" and not Morrissey

I heard that he was spotted at an N-Dubz gig last month.

Back
Top Bottom