Florida to Atlanta Car Share

A

Anonymous

I am going to drive from Tampa to Atlanta for the gig. Anyone wish to join me to cut costs and help out with driving?

A

Anonymous

Bump
Come on.... there must be someone going from the Tampa / north Florida area who wants to share the travel costs?

T

Tynamuna

Oh babe feel i feel sorry for you. Can't get a straight answer out of anyone. Just dirty responses

A

Anonymous

Oh babe feel i feel sorry for you. Can't get a straight answer out of anyone. Just dirty responses
Exactly...... thank you
All I want to do is share the costs of a 450 mile each way trip.....

A

Anonymous

Bump

Come on, there must be someone wanting to go / is going from the Tampa / central or northern Florida area to Atlanta that wants to car share.
I promise not to do any freaky, kinky stuff. Unless asked....... ;)

javert

Super Moderator
Subscriber
Maybe best if you created a forum account, people then could PM you/}

A

Anonymous

Maybe best if you created a forum account, people then could PM you/}
Cant do that, I was banned for life from this site...... ask Kewpie why.

Doesn't matter anyway, just booked a 10 hour bus trip each was for $78. Leave Tampa Friday evening and arrive Atlanta Saturday morning, depart 2 hours after the gig has ended and arrive back noon Sunday so at least avoid hotels! Not ideal travelling time but will work out cheaper than car hire / petrol / tolls / car parking etc

Jukebox Jury :thumb:

A

Anonymous

Cant do that, I was banned for life from this site...... ask Kewpie why.

Doesn't matter anyway, just booked a 10 hour bus trip each was for $78. Leave Tampa Friday evening and arrive Atlanta Saturday morning, depart 2 hours after the gig has ended and arrive back noon Sunday so at least avoid hotels! Not ideal travelling time but will work out cheaper than car hire / petrol / tolls / car parking etc

Send me a text when you get to town so we can show you some Atlanta hospitality. Maybe meet up before. Area code Two zero two - six three zero - 5702

A

Anonymous

Send me a text when you get to town so we can show you some Atlanta hospitality. Maybe meet up before. Area code Two zero two - six three zero - 5702
Meet me in the alley by the railway station....

Top Bottom