Five authentic autographed items for sale: Tambourine, That's Entertainment CD, etc.

grlmopz

Since the response to my to my carefully typed list of vinyl was so staggering (sarcasm), I thought I'd give the Morrissey-Solo folks the first shot at these autographed items before I put them up on ebay. Photos of each item are now available below!

Make me a reasonable offer, or these go to ebay, as well.

1. Tambourine - autographed by all four Smiths: "Morrissey loves you", "With love, Johnny" (the "J" is a musical note), "Andy Rourke X" and "So does Mike Joyce".

2. That's Entertainment CD single - autographed by all five band members, including Spencer, who was no longer in the band when the CD was released. Alain, Boz, Gary and Spencer signed in a purple paint pen and Morrissey signed in a black paint pen (Avalon, Boston, 2000). I later tracked down Spencer at an Elva Snow show in NYC and he reluctantly added his name to the cover.

3. I Started Something - sheet music, autographed in white pencil by Morrissey.

4. Sunny gold disc. This is not an official BPI or RIAA disc, since Sunny didn't go gold, but it's a nice presentation of the 7" sleeve and gold-plated record, framed in a black frame. Morrissey signed this for me in silver backstage at the concert at La Luna in Portland, Oregon in 1997.

5. This Charming Man - 11.5"x23" promo poster - signed in pen "Colin, Be Charming, Morrissey" admittedly in pretty bad shape. The corners have suffered from numerous tack marks and the poster has been glued to a white sheet of paper (presumably because it was in Colin's scrapbook). This also comes with a handwritten cardboard envelope, addressed in Morrissey's handwriting.

Send me an email ([email protected]) if you're interested in making an offer (after you see the pictures, naturally).

Scott.

Last edited:
Photos available of each, upon request. (It will be crystal clear, from the photos, that each of these autographs is genuine).

They sound very interesting, but can you please post them on the board?

Re: Five authentic autographed items for sale: Tambourine, That's Entertainment CD,

OK, here are the photos. I'm not sure how well the autographs are visible - in particular, the one on the This Charming Man poster and Mike's and Andy's on the tambourine....

Actually, they look like fakes to me. Once again, Unless you see MORRISSEY sign items IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING "SIGNED" BY HIM, AS IT'S USUALLY FAKE.

Jesus, there was a tutorial about this just a while back about not buying stuff w/o proof. Do what you want, but if it turns out they are fakes(which i have my suspicions they are), then don't blame us for being duped.

Actually, they look like fakes to me. Once again, Unless you see MORRISSEY sign items IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING "SIGNED" BY HIM, AS IT'S USUALLY FAKE.

i, for one can vouch for this seller. as i have personally met/spoken to him at several morrissey shows. hes a straight up honest guy. huge fan/collector and has been posting here on the site for many years now. i'm sure other people on here will agree with me on this.

I've met this seller as well. Wouldn't have any hesitation buying anything from him.

Re: Five authentic autographed items for sale: Tambourine, That's Entertainment CD,

Jesus, there was a tutorial about this just a while back about not buying stuff w/o proof. Do what you want, but if it turns out they are fakes(which i have my suspicions they are), then don't blame us for being duped.

They don't look fake to me but it's a shame that "the others" signed the tambourine it doesn't look like it's from the smiths era

I have a CD signed by all the Lads (not Moz *sigh*) and can vouch for the That's Entertainment one being legit. Thus I assume the rest are too. That tamborine would be a keeper I think...

I'd absolutely love the That's Entertainment CD (and the Smiths one too for that matter)... if only I had some money. :(

Back
Top Bottom