First time going to Morrissey show.

Viva Tom

Wall of Arms
I have been a Morrissey fan for a while, but never had a chance to see him live. Yet thanks to these shows in London I have managed to grasp a chance.
Is there anything I should know before attending?
Any tips from past experiences?

It's my first-ever Moz gig too, I can't wait!! :D

Its my first show as well. AND I have a History exam in the morning. If im any more excited i doubt i'll be able to hold the pen or think straight.
I just hope i write mussolini and not Mozzolini...

Its my first show as well. AND I have a History exam in the morning. If im any more excited i doubt i'll be able to hold the pen or think straight.
I just hope i write mussolini and not Mozzolini...

Yes. I have a English exam on the Monday I am seeing him.
I doubt I will do Andrew Marvel any justice.

It shall be my 7th, I shall try my hardest to be a close as possible this time. The last few times I have kind of hung back and thought the front too dangerous for me but this time I am just going to go for it.

Love PTxx.

It shall be my 7th, I shall try my hardest to be a close as possible this time. The last few times I have kind of hung back and thought the front too dangerous for me but this time I am just going to go for it.

Love PTxx.

Hmmm...unfortunately 6 day pass holders will get in first, there's no point trying to get the barrier. :o

And mine! Eeeee.* I want to get there REALLY early, but I'm starting to think there's no point, as all the 6 day pass holders will get in first anyway...hmm...not sure.

*That is me being COOL. ;)

It will be strange, most of the gigs I have been to the majority of the crowd has been smaller than me. So I get around pretty easy. It will be different this time as most of the crowd are probably going to be around 10 years older than me.

Hmmm...unfortunately 6 day pass holders will get in first, there's no point trying to get the barrier. :o

Crowd surfing;)

All though nothing beats front row I'm still happy as long as I'm able to chant with them, the I'm close enough. Anyway, do Londoners begin to queue? 10 AM or something like that?

If you plan on being in the front, expect pushing, shoving and... some bruises. :)

It's supposed to hurt, it ain't supposed to be easy to lose your virginity;)

...or perhaps we've got any 2 meter member that I could team up with?

its great down the front - i always try to get as close as possible. yeah it can be a bit wild and scary but generally i have found that if you lose your footing during the melee then the people around you will save your skin - usually. The worst thing for me is the sweaty smelly f***ers ! The shirt throw out is another thing altogether tho - Grown men acting like teenage girls - but violent ! " it's the turnstiles that make us hostile "

Back
Top Bottom