First time ever hearing morrissey saying f***

Re: First time ever hearing morrissey saying 'f***'

overreaction.jpg
get it pop it lock it drop it

shoot him while he's on the can

I'm surprised anybody on the main page actually thinks the "Hamburgist" comment/joke was in any way an insult to local people. Morrissey is saying "let's call you something more flattering than the meat product I most despise".

You could give the English-as-a-second-language heckler the benefit of the doubt, but if he told Morrissey to "go f*** himself" he's either stupid or needs to take more English lessons -- one of the two.

Morrissey went over to shake people's hands after the guy was kicked out to show solidarity with the rest of the audience (yes, he probably didn't want to repeat the "Liverpool solution"). The arm comment is deadpan humour, nothing more. I laffed.

Last edited:
I'm surprised anybody on the main page actually thinks the "Hamburgist" comment/joke was in any way an insult to local people. Morrissey is saying "let's call you something more flattering than the meat product I most despise".

You could give the English-as-a-second-language heckler the benefit of the doubt, but he if he told Morrissey to "go f*** himself" he's either stupid or needs to take more English lessons -- one of the two.

Morrissey went over to shake people's hands after the guy was kicked out to show solidarity with the rest of the audience (yes, he probably didn't want to repeat the "Liverpool solution"). The arm comment is deadpan humour, nothing more. I laffed.

What King Leer said.
People in Germany
  • either know enough english
  • or keep quiet
  • or are just plain rude.

You could give the English-as-a-second-language heckler the benefit of the doubt, but he if he told Morrissey to "go f*** himself" he's either stupid or needs to take more English lessons -- one of the two.

I don't think anyone on the main page care about the joke or how Morrissey meant it. The psychotics just want an excuse to stick the knife in.

True, but some did agree with the heckler that the "joke" made fun of his home town.

All this BS is just that -- enjoy Morrissey while he's still writing new songs and touring. It's not going to last forever.

I don't think anyone on the main page care about the joke or how Morrissey meant it. The psychotics just want an excuse to stick the knife in.

True, but some did agree with the heckler that the "joke" made fun of his home town.

Not really. The only people who sided with the heckler are the usual main page hecklers--people like that Nick character who comes and protests Morrissey every single day.

You could give the English-as-a-second-language heckler the benefit of the doubt, but if he told Morrissey to "go f*** himself" he's either stupid or needs to take more English lessons -- one of the two.

EXACTLY :thumb:

I assume this was what the fan got upset about in the first place... Moz wanting to call people from Hamburg - Hamburgists...or Hotdogs!

Presumably the guy said 'f*** yourself' and Moz said 'i'll try, is it enjoyable? how would you know?'Dave

He should have left it after saying that, that was a good comeback and got a good cheer and was a typical witty Morrissey remark. He didn't need to return to the subject after the next song.

Last edited by a moderator:

He should have left it after saying that, that was a good comeback and got a good cheer and was a typical witty Morrissey remark. He didn't need to return to the subject after the next song.

Oh. He said it before the song? I thought he said it during the song. :confused: isoconfuzd

Not really. The only people who sided with the heckler are the usual main page hecklers--people like that Nick character who comes and protests Morrissey every single day.

One doesn't need to "side with the heckler" to find Morrissey's reaction a bit troubling. The guy who shouted was rude and inappropriate, I don't defend his actions. But to have a paying audience member thrown out when they're not being violent/disruptive or vomiting drunk... :eek:

What's next? Fat people - up against the wall! Meat eaters, get out! We don't need you!

Moz probably needs a rest. Remember how he handled the leopard-skin wearing woman who kissed him onstage a few years ago? He merely made fun of her. Nowadays he'd probably have her lynched in the parking lot.

I don't think there is anything troubling about his reaction.
Some times, just some times things need to be said.
I have watched this vid about 10 times I think it's hilarious
"My boy" and the now legendary "love me outside" are fantastic

Back
Top Bottom