First time ever hearing morrissey saying f***

Re: First time ever hearing morrissey saying 'f***'

It sounded more like, "go fook yourself" but, OK, close enough.

I like feisty Moz.

I like the way he says it. "In fact - you can leave, and you can f*** yourself."

No the best bit is when he says ''Love me outside''. Genius

Me too. 19 years on. Heard him say s*** before onstage but never the f-word. Its a national disgrace.

Its like the Queen swearing or the Prime Miniser misspelling deceased soldier's surnames.

Or Kenneth Tynan on national TV in the 60s. Oh hang on.....

Imagine in the the States if he starts hurling profanities with a c? He'll be Public Enemy number one.

Where will it all end? Collobarations with Fiddy Pence. Parental guidance, this gig may contain explicit lyrics? Beetches and ho's? Tipper Gore....
Has he got tourettes?

It sounded more like, "go fook yourself" but, OK, close enough.

I like feisty Moz.

This is how Northern boys swear. They also like gravy

I just like his accent when he says "f*** yourself". The 'f' of f*** is quite soft. Lovely. "Love me outside" is good.

He did call him his boy.

*consults YOR cover lore from memory since the blog was deleted :rolleyes: *

Aghhhhhhh, hiphophipotamus and egyptian history, that's whats going on...this shit is complicated. :straightface:

Like how Boz came to his rescue as well.....he's probably fed up with the crowds of late as well

Me too. 19 years on. Heard him say s*** before onstage but never the f-word. Its a national disgrace.

Its like the Queen swearing or the Prime Miniser misspelling deceased soldier's surnames.

Or Kenneth Tynan on national TV in the 60s. Oh hang on.....

Imagine in the the States if he starts hurling profanities with a c? He'll be Public Enemy number one.

Where will it all end? Collobarations with Fiddy Pence. Parental guidance, this gig may contain explicit lyrics? Beetches and ho's? Tipper Gore....
Has he got tourettes?

Tipper Gore is exactly who you sound like.

I'd hate the be Moz these days. Eject him or not, he'd get flack either way. I support his decision. He doesn't need to get sworn at at his own gig, but it sucks that the fan was just joking and was probably startled at the chance to explain. Poor judgement on the fan to curse at him, and unfortunate for Moz to have to boot him.

I'd just like to say firstly that he wished everyone at the Pittsburgh Tour of Refusal gig a "Feckin' great St. Patrick's Day, for feck's sake!" So Hamburg isn't the FIRST place he's said it :D

Now, then...

overreaction.jpg

Its like the Queen swearing

This would actually be badass.

No, they'll probably like him more, I think.

Has he got tourettes?

Okay, now I must know if you're just having us on :lbf: :D

I'd hate the be Moz these days. Eject him or not, he'd get flack either way. I support his decision. He doesn't need to get sworn at at his own gig, but it sucks that the fan was just joking and was probably startled at the chance to explain. Poor judgement on the fan to curse at him, and unfortunate for Moz to have to boot him.

This.

it's like watching my dad telling someone to f*** themself lol, well funny

It does seem excessive. I think it's left over anger from the other night. THAT is what he should have done in Liverpool. He could've settled it in five minutes, made the offender look like a total moron (And, instantaneously, the most unpopular person in Liverpool.), and come off like a champion. People would've gone nuts for it, and then everyone would be talking about what a tough guy he is, and "he sure showed him!"

mmmmmmmmmmmm morrissey swearing has seriously turned me on. What a naughty boy, and I just love how northern his 'f***' is

Back
Top Bottom