First Morrissey gig

My first gig is Morrissey, in Concert at the Brighton Centre - Friday 14th October 2022. A week before we are watching the Smyths in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, a show which is part of their extensive world tour to mark the 35th anniversary of the release of 'Strangeways'. Do come along, those of you in the UK and Oceania.

My first gig is Morrissey, in Concert at the Brighton Centre - Friday 14th October 2022. A week before we are watching the Smyths in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, a show which is part of their extensive world tour to mark the 35th anniversary of the release of 'Strangeways'. Do come along, those of you in the UK and Oceania.
You will have a good evening watching the Smyths 😃
A good warm up for the main event.
Do have fun 😎

Great Woods Center for the Performing Arts in Mansfield, Massachusettes. July 3, 1991.

my first moz gig was at Toronto's Maple Leaf Gardens in 1992

I remember convincing my parents to let me go by convincing a 'cool' neighbour to come along and chaperone

was a typical Morrissey gig with lots of stage invasions, most notably mid-way through the third song (Girl Least Likely To) - it got so bad that Moz had to leave the stage temporarily. Fortunately he came back out and finished the show!

Janice, have no idea but I believe you.
Quoting Babs from Dinnerladies :p
I like saying Urmston though. I pass the sign for Urmston coming back from the Trafford Centre.
Stopping off at the Nags for an afternoon gin 🫶
Maybe one day Morrissey may perform at the Curzon 🎤🧑‍🎤

My 1st Moz gig was lucky enough to get a ticket for Dublin National Stadium in April'91...his 1st official gig as a solo artist outside of the Wolverhampton t-shirt gig. What a gig...amazing , chaotic and will never forget the atmosphere before, during and after....afterwards me and friends ended up in the Shelboune Hotel..just walked in and Boz, Alain and Gary were there and had a beer and a chat with them..great guys ...vibe i got was they couldnt believe how this had happened so fast for them. ...no sign of Moz though...funny thing was we were standing in the foyer and there were loads of fans outside cheering looking in at us and im not sure why they didn't come in as there wasn't any security...anyway that was my 1st of many Moz gifs and looking forward to Killarney in September..Viva Moz

Back
Top Bottom