First Look At The Michael Jackson's Opus Book - Cutting-Edge Technology Revealed

T

therightone

The Michael Jackson Opus book is a massive book dedicated to the life and music of MJ and one of the last projects Michael oversaw personally.

Cutting-edge tech

But the real hook for the Jackson bio is its interactive element. Roker was awed as Fowler showed off a mock-up of a membership card to be included in the book that, when placed in front of a personal computer, jumps to life to display Jackson concert footage, complete with sound, with the videos being changed daily.

“This links traditional media — paper, a book — with 21st-century technology,” Fowler told Roker. “It’s nothing that’s ever been done before. It’s unprecedented, and it’s something Michael really bought into.”

Watch the clip and see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: First Look At The Michael Jackson's Opus Book! Cutting-Edge Technology Revealed!

Michael Jackson.. He's that guy that won a bunch of NBA championships and was just inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame, right?

Re: First Look At The Michael Jackson's Opus Book! Cutting-Edge Technology Revealed!

Michael Jackson.. He's that guy that won a bunch of NBA championships and was just inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame, right?

:blushing:

Just as creepy as the real thing!

Just as creepy as the real thing!

I have some involvement with digital signage and I find this adaptation very interesting...

The differences in digital signage over traditional static versions are that the content can be exchanged more easily, animations can be shown, and the media can adapt to the context and audience, even interactively.

For application other than something featuring MJ it is quite cool...:thumb:

I have some involvement with digital signage and I find this adaptation very interesting...

The differences in digital signage over traditional static versions are that the content can be exchanged more easily, animations can be shown, and the media can adapt to the context and audience, even interactively.

For application other than something featuring MJ it is quite cool...:thumb:

No, digital signage is interesting and no doubt it's the future of advertising.

I just find this application to be grotesque and tasteless. Michael needs to vanish from the public eye for a decade or two before his image can be stomached again. Has Dick Nixon taught us nothing? :rolleyes:

For sure...

Guess that makes Gerald Ford Pinky. That sounds about right. :)

pinky7.gif

B: Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?

P: Wuh, I think so, Brain, but wouldn't Al Roker need a widescreen?

Did they really think they could take over the world?? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom