First day chart positions for WPINOYB single - TTY

Now that's why he's loves Scandinavia!

England? You mean UK? Us lot in Wales live on the same island too, Emil! :p

That's why he loves Sweden, you mean? In Norway only number 42 and in Denmark only 68.

Well, I didn't write England. The chart positions and country names are taken from TTY.

That's why he loves Sweden, you mean? In Norway only number 42 and in Denmark only 68.

Well, I didn't write England. The chart positions and country names are taken from TTY.

I was being scarky about Scandinavia and sorry about that, I didn't even bother to click on the link. I was only trying to tease you for a response. Damn you Julia!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
For a man that isn't interested in 'gongs' he certainly seems to fixate on the 'gong' of chart position. AND as others have quite rightly pointed out - there is no such thing as an English chart position. So Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish fans - you don't exist. Apologists - please don't. The information appeared on his 'very own' website TTY.

Too right - up here in Scotland we are still part of the UK (at the moment at least). Very American to refer to the whole of the UK as "England". No wonder the Welsh , Northern Irish and Scots "have issues" with England.

For a man that isn't interested in 'gongs' he certainly seems to fixate on the 'gong' of chart position. AND as others have quite rightly pointed out - there is no such thing as an English chart position. So Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish fans - you don't exist. Apologists - please don't. The information appeared on his 'very own' website TTY.

Because: #sumofuzizgettinangwy #trollzrus #bowiekatemossbrits "Scotland:Stay with us" Macedonia-So much to answer for..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_naming_dispute

Yes we welsh f***ers are on the same island, i bought the single too.

Too right - up here in Scotland we are still part of the UK (at the moment at least). Very American to refer to the whole of the UK as "England". No wonder the Welsh , Northern Irish and Scots "have issues" with England.
but its not the english saying they're english. Not fair to take it out on them.

I don't know if it'll work for anyone else but Amazon gave me 3 dollars credit when I bought the song.

Morrissey can be an absolute berk, and stupidly referring to the UK or Great Britain is just one example.
It's unbelievable that he still does this, especially considering his Irish roots.

Listened to it for the first time yesterday.
A total UKIP supporting wanker he may be, but the book was great and so is this single.
He delivers.

but its not the english saying they're english. Not fair to take it out on them.

Too true. I am 100% English and very proud of that but also very proud to be British. I get equally frustrated when people refer to the UK as England as I know the Scottish and Welsh are very proud nations too and this sort of lazy reporting does nothing to keep us united.

Because: #sumofuzizgettinangwy #trollzrus #bowiekatemossbrits "Scotland:Stay with us" Macedonia-So much to answer for..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_naming_dispute

It is very likely that Scotland will stay within the UK. Sadly because the voter seems to be buying the nonsense about:

Currency - It is no issue at all. England (the UK) does not own the term pound. Scotland can have a pound. It could even have the euro or A.N. Other currency. There has to be a transition. But the scare tactics are working.
Border control - there would be a border .... and? When I go to other countries I take a passport. Is that such a chore?
Tuition - I would imagine given the lower costs in Scotland those from the other (current) UK countries would continue to come. Let's face it it's why most people come to Scotland. Go up north and the vast majority of business are owned by English people. I'm sure they'll continue to run profitable businesses and good luck to them.
Decrease in business - Big business will leave Scotland? Will it? The only reason big business is in Scotland is because it is profitable for them to be there.

And England? Well, England can promote it's national identity rather than the ludicrous United Kingdom (Great Britain), which as Morrissey has proved mean the same thing to some people. Oh, I do go on ........

Sorry the US is failing you, babes. :(

OFF TOPIC

Hey Emil I can't leave a message on your wall but if you appreciate stand-up my friend is doing a gig in Stockholm on Tuesday at this festival. It's his first time in Europe. His name is Josh Gondelman. Usually you'll get to see five or six different comedians in a set so it's worth a night out. :thumb:

http://brooklynbrewerymash.com/stockholm

Morrissey can be an absolute berk, and stupidly referring to the UK or Great Britain is just one example.
It's unbelievable that he still does this, especially considering his Irish roots.
What? If it is morrissey who typed the list and not julia which it probably was he either did it as a mistake, or maybe intentional for some reason, do you honestly think he doesnt know the difference? Calm down it's not the end of the world.

Why is it especially unbelievable just because he has irish roots? If you're a berk, you're a berk...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom