First actual Morrissey tweet according to rep

Re: Official Morrissey Twitter account reactivated

"@itsmorrissey

Hello. Testing, 1, 2, 3. Planet Earth, are you there? One can only hope..."

If that is really from the hand of Moz, this is an historic day.

I love that his first tweet is calling to earth and his first real shoutout is from LA Galaxy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitter? Because:"when you cannot stand the real world+all my hope is gone" #earthistheloneliestplanet #MorrisseyTweets #MorrisseyTour2014

@itsmorrissey "One of these days",Twitter: "I'm gonna walk all over you..." or something. Dunno .cc @NancySinatra

I know Morrissey has had a lot to say about poor marketing on his last few albums in Autobiography, but I think it's already fair to say that Harvest are trying to cover their bases with pre-sale Autographed books, a "series" of spoken word videos, using Facebook, three singles in three weeks, and then getting the man on Twitter.
If he tweets thoughtfully up until the album launch it could be the best bit of self publicity he could hope for. A potential masterstroke of marketing.

don't expect much, his genius's shell will stay protected and unachieveable. IT'S MORRISSEY, YOU, PEOPLE!

p.s. apologies

I love that his first tweet is calling to earth and his first real shoutout is from LA Galaxy. :D

This photo is almost enough to spark a small interest in MLS within me.

well im surprised he has joined twitter,but I will excuse him as I know the other 99.9% on it are self obsessed lonely people,craving attention 24/7.
the founders of facebook and twitter should be for the guillotine pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

I see that Ricky Gervais is following him, so that should make for some pretty interesting retweet material for Ricky 0_o

How come no one here has seen the signs from Morrissey? He is clearly part of the the Blue Rose Society, and all of you here can be part of this amazing journey. Please visit the other site and join in the fun!

We can make World Peace our business--Morrisseys World!

Sincerely,

Deluded Dozen

Uh not really. Not when you are idiotic and alienate people and lie. You are not the only fans and some people are sick of your nonsense.

Still not sold that it's him- the Salt Lake City tweet could have been done by any intern.

And with post number 4, it's safe to assume there are multiple posters on the @itsmorrissey account.

My Dearest Love aka My Bluest Rose

I just wanted to send a note enclosing the following observations. I am not typing this myself, guess who is doing it for me, and so we can both safely assume he'll make typos and he'll make wrong words on purpose. You do know I do know how to spell libelous, isn't it.

In any event, anyways in any event this is my observation yesterday. The exact same way you turned the “you are a loser” lyric into something beautiful, you also managed to do with World Peace Is None of Your Business. To take words never meant, never intended to sound like angels, only you can do it and you did it yet again so beautifully. The whole song actually is.

You are stars on top of the Christmas tree. You are hot colored pink sprinkles on top of spring time cookies.

This you surely new.

Twin Troll
Dear Troll Squared, the roses have all turned black in the garden of souls. There are no angels here and no songs. Christmas came and went but the icicles of winter never melted.The only stars you will find are fabricated or fallen. The remaining are the human race.They've no time for cookies because their biscuits are always sprinkled with arsenic .
Rose are only blue for a select few and there is more to be.

I thought he already was on Twitter, according to the Blue Rose people. He also has a blog? Or, is that all a sham?

Just to break this down for you people , this is bait to get you to go searching for the other blog. A way to draw attention to it .There is also another person who stands to gain from your attention because they are intentionally acting like a suck up. So when you support this , you are supporting them as well. Be aware.Even if you did pay attention they truly think there are only 12 fans and it is only all about them so don't waste your time.

Tags
morrissey twitter

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom