Fiona Dodwell: "The Mythology Of Morrissey" (November 16, 2021)

1_-bn_g7an3bTH58zeZszaQA.jpeg

The evolution of an artist who became the most misunderstood and misrepresented icon of our time.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s official then🙄
From the man in the know 👨‍🎓
Bonfire 🔥
To be released “shortly”
When Moz gets paid 💰💰

Well that’s all the above arguments
Settled peeps about if/when this album gets a release date....

We all now know it’s definitely, absolutely, undisputedly.....

“Shortly”

🥬🥬🥬
I see you’re fluent in Cro.

I’m not sure anyone knows Morrissey’s commercial value at the moment.

Morrissey himself doubtless overestimates his commercial worth, whilst record companies likely see him as a potential liability—they certainly wouldn’t be able to celebrate his signing with jittery shareholders.

Given there is the A$AP record coming out, which will likely make Morrissey’s marketability clearer, I expect all negotiations would hit an impasse fairly rapidly at the moment. Why would either party change their position right now, when added clarity will likely come within the next few months?

I'm not sure what Morrissey is looking to achieve with his approach to his career, maybe he doesn't care. There are bands like New Order who do f*** all to promote themselves, yet can still sell out the O2 and play to 50k people in Manchester, then you have James who do an awful lot of self promotion which leads to success in the charts and sell out arena tours in the UK. We all know Morrissey (or Sam via Morrissey Central) loves to crow about sell out crowds, highest selling merchandise ever , number 1 albums in Poland and Scotland but he actually does nothing to support whatever aspirations he has.

:)
Moz has yet to open for the killers.
or the c***eers or half a dozen other sucky bands.:lbf:

or release a cd in 'installments':lbf:
what a disgrace, who ever heard of such a thing. releasing
a dumb sucy cd in installments. as if he cant pay for a full
cd😮
so far 2 of the installments have burned up the imaginary charts🥸
a billion in fake sales and none in real ones
peeps you are surely thinking what Im thinking: shanda in installments😷

(ps that romantic interlude in the camper with no running water
and a mobile bike jammed into the facilities was the 'last hurrah'🦜)

:hammer:

I'm not sure what Morrissey is looking to achieve with his approach to his career, maybe he doesn't care. There are bands like New Order who do f*** all to promote themselves, yet can still sell out the O2 and play to 50k people in Manchester, then you have James who do an awful lot of self promotion which leads to success in the charts and sell out arena tours in the UK. We all know Morrissey (or Sam via Morrissey Central) loves to crow about sell out crowds, highest selling merchandise ever , number 1 albums in Poland and Scotland but he actually does nothing to support whatever aspirations he has.
Part of his plan I expect....
Any UK radio/ TV station would jump at the chance to have Moz .
But he just simply crows that there never are offers, which is something I do not believe.
Is it just laziness on his part ?
Baring in mind, what promotion has he ever done since LIHS ??

I forgot about that ground breaking cover for Bonfire🤮🤮🤮

That can’t be the cover. It simply can’t.

Yeah I’d be a little surprised if that ended up the cover.

Think it would be great if he put Fiona on the cover, imagine the
madness that would ensue on solo!
Skinny would have a heart attack!

Yeah I’d be a little surprised if that ended up the cover.

Think it would be great if he put Fiona on the cover, imagine the
madness that would ensue on solo!
Skinny would have a heart attack!
Yes, it would be fun

Tags
fiona dodwell
Back
Top Bottom