Fiona Dodwell: "Rebels Without Applause: New Morrissey Single Released" (November 25, 2022)

I admire her determination, but trying to frame this song as anything other than filler really does bring her credibility into question.
It must just be something cobbled together in an attempt to make up for the recent spate of cancellations. Saving the decent songs (and, hopefully, decent cover art) for when the album release itself is near.

I admire her determination, but trying to frame this song as anything other than filler really does bring her credibility into question.
It must just be something cobbled together in an attempt to make up for the recent spate of cancellations. Saving the decent songs (and, hopefully, decent cover art) for when the album release itself is near.
You think *this* is bringing her credibility into question? 😆

She's just a fan... Like some of us here...! :)
Exactly - she's just another fan, and her views should not be given any more weight than anyone else with access to social media, yet Morrissey seems to promote her as though she was his official mouthpiece, when she's never said a single thing that was insightful or noteworthy.

Exactly - she's just another fan, and her views should not be given any more weight than anyone else with access to social media, yet Morrissey seems to promote her as though she was his official mouthpiece, when she's never said a single thing that was insightful or noteworthy.
I agree... :)

I really love this song. The production is absolutely dross but it doesn’t impact my enjoyment. Great song.

Can I suggest she have her own section (if we must have her ) but ban her paid for shit from front page and feed?
(Let's be honest the only reason her stuff gets shown is cause we know she is a hired hand )

More nick cave less fat mong dodgywell
She is such a brain dead cow

This new “single” sounds generic. Like Alma Matters or My Love Life.

Nothing to write home about.

I like her... She's just a fan... Like some of us here...! :)
exactly....I like her and the song...I can't get people not liking Rebels...gosh...what else do they want? It's all there, the shimmery melodies, the infectious vocal hooks, decent playing, a melancholy yet luminous vibe, beautiful lyrics...

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom