Fiona Dodwell posts photo with Morrissey (October 9, 2022)

full

Posted by spent:

There is another one, posted by Ms Dodwell in the comment section:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s the difference between humasexual and bi?

What’s the difference between humasexual and bi?

What if you love someone that neither identifies as man or woman? And you yourself
do not recognize them as any specific gender, but as a human being devoid of labels? though they are usually categorized as non-binary.

does the body rule the mind, or does the mind rule the body? I don’t know

I think the more important issue here is, and though it is still a label, it seems important enough for Morrissey that he needed to invent it. To label one’s self, and to not allow others to label him. This is what I believe it really comes down to.

I wonder why Morrissey always has plasters on his fingers? And if you zoom in, it looks as tho it’s been bleeding.
I wonder if he has been practicing guitar for back on the chain gang 😬
Remember that band aid he wore during studio sessions with Visconti? Looked like half of his finger was missing.
x1080

(btw what happened to The Kid's A Looker? Twas a nice tune. Put it in a compilation -cash in!)

He looks great. Better than he used to a decade ago. As for Dodwell... Well she sort of deserved it, right?

What if you love someone that neither identifies as man or woman? And you yourself
do not recognize them as any specific gender, but as a human being devoid of labels? though they are usually categorized as non-binary.

does the body rule the mind, or does the mind rule the body? I don’t know

I think the more important issue here is, and though it is still a label, it seems important enough for Morrissey that he needed to invent it. To label one’s self, and to not allow others to label him. This is what I believe it really comes down to.
Then what is pansexual?

I think maybe its because she tries to make out she is giving an objective opinion when in the reality it's a limited subjective opinion paid for by M.
She is a hired, cut price PR copywriter and she pretends she isnt . She also knows very little about M or the Smiths, often copying other people's blogs and things said on this very page.She knows even less about music history in general.
How the heck can you write about a pop star when you don't know anything about him as a person and you don't know much about him as a music pop star and you know nothing about the area of music he works in?
It's a complete joke. That's why. The point that person was making, I expect, is that M used to be cited and respected by major thinkers in the culture world. Now he has to pay a 6th rate hack to write defense pieces that only morons take seriously. By doing this M looks worse than if he would have said nothing
Even lesser pop stars hire ex-music writers to write their fluff articals, not Steven, he is so tight he has to hire a "vanity book " writer from the Amazon self-publish section.
Agreed. Don't think it does Morrissey any favours to have people like Fiona writing very badly written, underresearched articles about him.

Like, who the f*** even is Fiona Dodwell? Has she done anything of any significance outside of her terrible writing? I'm not saying I or others have, but Jesus wept, at least we're aware of our shortcomings. Whereas Fiona is the Dunning Kruger Effect in action - blissfully unaware of her own deficiencies, but given high praise by Morrissey, because she's a kiss arse in a time where critics aren't on his side, and it's all gone to her head a little.

Having said that, this is cute picture, and Morrissey looks in good health.

I'm not a Fionna fan, but not going to dump on her with personal attacks. It's been alleged quite a bit, but is there actually any evidence that she's been paid by camp Morrissey to write her fluff pieces?

I'm not a Fionna fan, but not going to dump on her with personal attacks. It's been alleged quite a bit, but is there actually any evidence that she's been paid by camp Morrissey to write her fluff pieces?
Nah, no evidence that she has been paid, but there's definitely a reciprocal relationship there. Fiona desperately needed someone to see her writing, Morrissey desperately needed someone to say something nice at him - they're providing a service for one another, with little apparent success (at least for Fiona). No one, other than us and Morrissey, still has no f***ing idea who she is.

I don’t agree. I feel Fiona would have gone on writing about him even if he didn’t recognize her.

No one, other than us and Morrissey, still has no f***ing idea who she is.’

for some that could be enough.

I don’t agree. I feel Fiona would have gone on writing about him even if he didn’t recognize her.

No one, other than us and Morrissey, still has no f***ing idea who she is.’

for some that could be enough.
Doesn't put food on the table or pay the leccy bills though.

ART SUFFER ENGLAND HATRED
;)

Last edited:
Then what is pansexual?

Morrissey might be pansexual because he works hard at being panned.

Bad jokes aside, it seems technically the same thing which is why I must repeat ….

‘I think the more important issue here is, and though it is still a label, it seems important enough for Morrissey that he needed to invent it. To label one’s self, and to not allow others to label him. This is what I believe it really comes down to.’

Last edited:
Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom