Fiona Dodwell posts photo with Morrissey (October 9, 2022)

full

Posted by spent:

There is another one, posted by Ms Dodwell in the comment section:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why Morrissey always has plasters on his fingers? And if you zoom in, it looks as tho it’s been bleeding.
I wonder if he has been practicing guitar for back on the chain gang 😬
Whilst posted today I don’t think the picture is from today.

I’m sure he’s had plasters in his fingers on this tour ?

I honestly do not mean this in a nasty way, but what is it with M and fat women?
It's like most of his female friends are not very good-looking fat women. M is a fox you would think he would get some totty

I honestly do not mean this in a nasty way, but what is it with M and fat women?
It's like most of his female friends are not very good-looking fat women. M is a fox you would think he would get some totty
Linda, Chrissie, Kirsty? Not sure about your point here...lots of people like him...he has a few good friends...

From Nick Kent to this. Christ.

He loathes them, if Autobio is anything to go by.
Why would a gay man care whether his female friends were 'totty'?

He loathes them, if Autobio is anything to go by.
Why would a gay man care about whether his female friends were 'totty'?

Yeah, Marr don’t like them, if Autobio is anything to go by.

M looks great. He looks younger now than he did 10 years ago
In fact he looks more like himself than he has done since he was 48 , just with grey hair . He looks nice.. when he was carrying more weight, he was abit too much like Robbie Williams dad, I don't mean in the face obv. they will never look like each other in the face. But in terms of body shape and hair.
This is much much better.
I didn't mean to be cruel about Fiona, I always got the impression she was a bit "special needs" and this picture just kind of confirms it to me. He looks like he is having a picture taken with a special needs person on their day out at the theater
In regards to the weight I wasn't meaning to be nasty, people can't help it. I just realized that, apart from Tina and Linder, he tends to have some more shapely women around.

Why on earth are you bringing Marr up?

You were commenting on Dirks post about ‘fat’ women. You brought up Autobio, where I believe Morrissey said Marr called a Smiths fan ‘fatty’.

Last edited:
Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom