Fiona Dodwell: new interview coming "very" soon (April 2, 2023)

The Stray Ferret is the local news office. Try again.
You're an ass. Gordyboy9 made a mistake. You know you stalk this site like you stalk the streets for friends, so you know Gordyboy9 contributes to the site in informative and interesting posts.

I don't know Gordyboy9 from Adam.

F u

To quote Alan Partridge whilst being interviewed by a sycophantic worshipper, “It’s well known that you are one of the toughest interviewers in the business…”

I will Moz on, I really do but the last 10-15 years have been hard graft, quality control set to very low in recorded material and live too. Soz…

Wake me when it’s over…
Harsh. World Peace, California Sun and Dog can’t be considered as ‘low’ in quality? They represent a creative revival, for me—the best of his post-Maladjusted recordings.

This is good news. Always makes my day to hear Moz speak and comment on the state of the world and visiting the local bread shop. Moz should do Triggernometry. A full hour would be amazing.

If recent tour announcements are an indicator, then we may expect this interview in a month or so. Patience is a gift.

Moz should do Triggernometry. A full hour would be amazing.

For the love of heaven, no. A full hour interview would be great, but please not with those clowns. I like that he’s against “the loony left,” but there’s a danger in letting that come to define him, and accumulating strange bedfellows.

'Very soon' has arrived.
See:

Well let’s assume it was recorded at the end of last week (or even today with the post going out). It will then need to be edited etc so maybe that’s the vagueness.

Or perhaps there is something spicy in the interview that needs confirmation first (Gigs, ticket dates, release dates etc…)

It does seem that it’s all negativity on here, and a lot of criticism of Fiona for some reason.
theres always been criticism of fiona on here,dont know why,i like her.

You're an ass. Gordyboy9 made a mistake. You know you stalk this site like you stalk the streets for friends, so you know Gordyboy9 contributes to the site in informative and interesting posts.

I don't know Gordyboy9 from Adam.

F u
its fine senior,gordyboy didnt take anyoffence,thanks for your support.

From Chatgtp:
Fiona: Good afternoon, Morrissey. It's been a few months since we last spoke. Can you tell us what you've been up to?

Morrissey: Good afternoon. Yes, I've been quite busy recording my new album "Without Music The World Dies". It's been an intense but fulfilling process, and I'm really excited about it.

Fiona: That's great to hear! Can you tell us more about the album? What was the inspiration behind it?

Morrissey: Well, as the title suggests, the album explores the idea that without music, the world would be a dull and lifeless place. It's an ode to the power of music and how it can bring us joy, comfort, and even salvation in the darkest of times. The songs are a mix of introspective ballads and more upbeat tracks, but they all share a common theme of celebrating the beauty and importance of music in our lives.

Fiona: Sounds like a fantastic concept for an album. When can we expect to hear it?

Morrissey: We're currently in the final stages of mixing and mastering, so I'm hoping to release it within the next few months. I'm really excited for people to hear it and hope that it will resonate with them as much as it did with me.

Fiona: That's great news. Now, you mentioned in our last interview that you had two unreleased albums. What can you tell us about them?

Morrissey: Yes, that's correct. The first one is "Bonfire of Teenagers", which is currently being held hostage by Capitol Records. Unfortunately, there have been some legal issues that have delayed the release, but we're working to resolve them as soon as possible. The second album is still in the early stages of development, but I'm really excited about the direction it's taking.

Fiona: I see. And have you made any changes to your management or record label?

Morrissey: Yes, I voluntarily parted ways with Maverick/Quest management and Capitol Records after some disagreements regarding the handling of "Bonfire of Teenagers". I'm currently exploring new management and label options and hope to have some news on that soon.

Fiona: Thank you for the update, Morrissey. We're all looking forward to hearing your new album and hope that the legal issues surrounding "Bonfire of Teenagers" can be resolved soon.

Morrissey: Thank you, it's always a pleasure to speak with you.
I'd take that at this point! 👍🏻

Update April 3, 2023:
Full interview now available here:

As

Update April 3, 2023:
Full interview now available here:

As always a shit interview by Dodwell.
M helps nobody by only having Dodwell interview him it's such a stupid move

What he said had some truth but it's the usual self mythology and not accepting any responsibility. The thing he said about people trying to f*** him up to get the Smiths going again is TRUE AF .
I've heard fans and record company people say it over the last 20 years. Lots of mancs have heard about this happening , at least the ones in the pub I was in did lol

I have said before it's a missed opportunity.
He could have a nice conversation with the fans . He could do 7 inch singles Eps . .
Release what the hell he wants .
It's a f*** you to the suits .
It's win win .it's better to make some money than no money .

The only people who are gonna make bank are Sam as his brother when M dies and there are 29 Lps to release.

It's typical of M that he now thinks well of EMI and Rough Trade after shitting on them for decades .
Ah f*** it , roll on Liverpool

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom