Fiona Dodwell: "Misunderstanding Morrissey: Sparks and the steady drip, drip, drip of slander" (July 15, 2020)

"One wonders whether the vocal Morrissey detractors have delved much beyond the surface of NME's clickbait headlines and the lefty identity politics of formerly reputable publications like The Guardian."

FWD.

Related item:

Was it led by a strong woman that was also a lesbian ?

Why does he keep saying brown people???

Islamism is not brown people.

But - yeah - Moz supported Anne Marie rather than FB & he was concerned that the state was putting religious rights over other vulnerable groups.

There were some real examples of that - which Douglas Murray collected in his shit-stirring book. So it's not without foundation.

And it's ludacris to think the Lib-Dems or Greens were dealing with any of those issues at the time (though the Greens did have a Halal slaughter controversy in the 2019 election).

Why does he keep saying brown people???

Islamism is not brown people.

But - yeah - Moz supported Anne Marie rather than FB & he was concerned that the state was putting religious rights over other vulnerable groups.

There were some real examples of that - which Douglas Murray collected in his shit-stirring book. So it's not without foundation.

And it's ludacris to think the Lib-Dems or Greens were dealing with any of those issues at the time (though the Greens did have a Halal slaughter controversy in the 2019 election).

I don’t know. People still think in terms of color. Sometimes it’s useful. But, one day, I hope it’s not the norm.

I don’t know. People still think in terms of color. Sometimes it’s useful. But, one day, I hope it’s not the norm.

It's ironic (on all sides) considering the 90s massacre of Muslims in Bosnia was dismissed as a white man's war (👇 from a James Bloodworth essay in UnHerd - I think??? I was going to post it to Travis but he disappeared & I lost the link).

20200710_114728.jpg

It's ironic (on all sides) considering the 90s massacre of Muslims in Bosnia was dismissed as a white man's war (👇 from a James Bloodworth essay in UnHerd - I think??? I was going to post it to Travis but he disappeared & I lost the link).

View attachment 57829

Unherd????:lbf: left wing loon rocket scientists I take it.
UN secretary is a humanities student but they are geniuses
living in mummy basement and chomping pizza pops.:blushing:

🤒
Muslims cant be white WTF???? skinny propaganda.:rolleyes:
blacks must not be able to be Christians and i suppose Buddhists cant be white eithero_O

Unherd????:lbf: left wing loon rocket scientists I take it.
UN secretary is a humanities student but they are geniuses
living in mummy basement and chomping pizza pops.:blushing:

🤒
Muslims cant be white WTF???? skinny propaganda.:rolleyes:
blacks must not be able to be Christians and i suppose Buddhists cant be white eithero_O

I tried to work out why you'd bother posting this, but I gave up & went to look at hamsters on Pinterest instead.

20200708_151044.jpg

View attachment 57829
Boutros-Ghali didn't refer to the Balkan conflicts as a "white man's war", but as a "rich man's war". It's a fairly well-known quote. Typical right-wing junk internet journalism.

This means you have no response other than your own reflection in the mirror to ponder. :oops:

Are you comparing me to an adorable hamster or THAT CRO THING. Just so I can ascertain the level of shade you were aiming for.

Boutros-Ghali didn't refer to the Balkan conflicts as a "white man's war", but as a "rich man's war". It's a fairly well-known quote. Typical right-wing junk internet journalism.

James is a left-wing activist & journalist.

I don't know his source - but you haven't researched him, so, you probably can't really talk... 🙃

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't know his source - but you haven't researched him, so, you probably can't really talk... 🙃
If he's a leftwing activist and journalist, what's he doing writing reactionary bullshit for f***ing Unherd, you dimwit?

If he's a leftwing activist and journalist, what's he doing writing reactionary bullshit for f***ing Unherd, you dimwit?

Because he doesn't think it's progressive to deny the genocide of Bosnian Muslims & UnHerd publishes a lot of left-wing journalists.

🤒
'research' the left wing loon?how he figured out that its not a white man war despite everybody in the war being white???:straightface: is that anything like researching how a fungus is in reality is not a fungus??o_O
typical left wing loonism where none have had jobs but are experts on all subjects.:crazy:
probably couldnt find Yugoslavia in a map, this cuck.:lbf:

🤒
'research' the left wing loon?how he figured out that its not a white man war despite everybody in the war being white???:straightface: is that anything like researching how a fungus is in reality is not a fungus??o_O
typical left wing loonism where none have had jobs but are experts on all subjects.:crazy:
probably couldnt find Yugoslavia in a map, this cuck.:lbf:

Can you please tell that to the Anon who accused me of posting a right-wing reactionary & then can you tell him that he's the one who agrees with the far right. Be useful! 😁

Can you please tell that to the Anon who accused me of posting a right-wing reactionary & then can you tell him that he's the one who agrees with the far right. Be useful! 😁

🤒

doh:

JFC the Commie anon is making the point that the Serbs were virulent Tito Commies FFS and as skinny has posted here in behalf of all commies, commie cucks only kill peeps for their own good. o_O
maybe guardian and uheard:lbf:
didnt get skinny email.;)

🤒

doh:

JFC the Commie anon is making the point that the Serbs were virulent Tito Commies FFS and as skinny has posted here in behalf of all commies, commie cucks only kill peeps for their own good. o_O
maybe guardian and uheard:lbf:
didnt get skinny email.;)

He didn't make that point. 🤨

He didn't make that point. 🤨

🤒
the miserable commie Serb peasant implied you were a right wing tool because you had the gall to accuse commies of killing muslims FFS when there is no such thing according to the party and the people shot were white.:mad:

🤒
the miserable commie Serb peasant implied you were a right wing tool because you had the gall to accuse commies of killing muslims FFS when there is no such thing according to the party and the people shot were white.:mad:

You made more sense than another poster.

20200719_183241.jpg

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom