Fiona Dodwell / Buzzfeed: "5 Morrissey Tracks You Might Not Know (But Should)" (December 14, 2021)

Morrissey 5 Morrissey Tracks You Might Not Know (But Should)

Regards,
FWD.

I wondered what happened to Fiona. I thought maybe she was given the chop when Peter Katsis was fired.

How would Fe know what we’ve been treated to over the years. She hadn’t been to a gig until 2018. Bet she doesn’t have any box sets either
It’s all about gigs and the vinyl 😶‍🌫️

Skinny a bit late on the draw

A little more inside information on some of the tracks would have been nice. So it's another blog entry by a diligent, newer follower, who wasn't handed the key to the archive after all.

Here's 5 tunes that you won't know unless you're a Morrissey fan

Do you think it will ever register, that maybe it looks a bit shit.

If the ONLY person who bothers to write about M
Is a hired hand .
It's bad enough it's the same person doing these articles.
The fact she is a hired hand is desperate,at this point

Back On The Chain Gang is kinda a weird pick, cause folks
get pretty excited when Moz does it live. Folks get real excited
to sing along and then they sing at the wrong time. :D

Why, as Moz fans, would we need to be told about 5 songs we 'might not know'? If we are fans we know all his released songs and probably all the unreleased but leaked songs. Also I don't like being told what I 'should' know. It's like those '50 films you should see before you die.' No thanks I'll decide for myself.
Bah Humbug!
E.Scrooge.

7f6fdeb1fdfbc6bbfa0ab8e11f281363.jpg

dont think its directed at die hards,more for people who have maybe never heard of any of these songs,even during the A-Z i was surprised at people who are on here everyday when they would say i havent heard that before.

Why, as Moz fans, would we need to be told about 5 songs we 'might not know'? If we are fans we know all his released songs and probably all the unreleased but leaked songs. Also I don't like being told what I 'should' know. It's like those '50 films you should see before you die.' No thanks I'll decide for myself.
Bah Humbug!
E.Scrooge.

7f6fdeb1fdfbc6bbfa0ab8e11f281363.jpg
how are you going to decide to see something you haven't seen, and not from recommendations

While much to my dismay her articles (blog posts) are always frontpaged here... it might have been nice for Fiona to at least mention how all of these 'unknown' songs have been discussed ad infinitum here.

Last edited:
did someone assume she was handed this key?
That you celebrate Dodwell and can't do any transfer work yourself is a separate matter. Since the blogger Dodwell is the only one writing about him at the moment, he (or Sam disguised as Moz) always proudly presents her blog entries on Central, you could have worked together here and explained when exactly, for example, BDE came into being. Do you understand that?

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom