Fiona Dodwell / Buzzfeed: "5 Morrissey Tracks You Might Not Know (But Should)" (December 14, 2021)

Morrissey 5 Morrissey Tracks You Might Not Know (But Should)

Regards,
FWD.

Do I ?
Or do I celebrate in her success when she sends you folks again and again into fits of hysteria and melodrama ?
What’s ‘transfer work’ ?
Yes she’s proudly presented with the rest of the crap on Central.
Who ‘could have worked together ‘?
What do you mean by BDE ?
And you still didn’t answer my post aka (Wha does "Handing the key" mean?)

If you consider her scribbling and our reactions a success, I really feel sorry for you. It just shows me how easy you are to please and that you just want to see everything as "alright". Just accept that there are people who don't see it that way and who despise Dodwell's journalism. If not, I can't help you. Really.

Is it so hard to recognize BDE as Blue Dreamers Eyes (also quite a difficult transfer, sure)? I'll tell you, even if it goes completely against my grain because of your renitent attitude. La Dodwell could have contacted the beloved and added information to her 5 tracks. From when are "Blue Dreamers Eyes" and "By the time I get to where I am going" (both great tracks), who is playing and what is the deal with "You don't need their approval". Since no one else is currently interested in Morrissey, a well-founded background report with people from the Moz camp ("handing key" :head-smack:) would have represented a chance to create something other than an unnecessary blog entry.

And I don't want to elaborate further. Thank you in advance.

She chose 'This Song Doesn't End When It's Over?' One of the dreariest, dullest songs in the Morrissey canon. Is she trying to put people off him?

Really, all she has done is list the demos that have been "leaked" over the last couple of years.

If this is a list for people who are only slightly acquainted with Morrissey, there are plenty of other (arguably, better) choices. For instance, how many people, outside of Morrissey fandom, actually know Jack the Ripper? Similarly, only dedicated fans have probably listened to Nobody Loves Us.

Fiona could be promoting some incredible songs, but alas.

Blue Dreamers Eyes is the best Moz song I've heard in the last 15 years.

Remember though kids. Smoking is not cool.

God she's awful. What I wouldn't give for a large polo mallet...

If you consider her scribbling and our reactions a success, I really feel sorry for you. It just shows me how easy you are to please and that you just want to see everything as "alright". Just accept that there are people who don't see it that way and who despise Dodwell's journalism. If not, I can't help you. Really.

Is it so hard to recognize BDE as Blue Dreamers Eyes (also quite a difficult transfer, sure)? I'll tell you, even if it goes completely against my grain because of your renitent attitude. La Dodwell could have contacted the beloved and added information to her 5 tracks. From when are "Blue Dreamers Eyes" and "By the time I get to where I am going" (both great tracks), who is playing and what is the deal with "You don't need their approval". Since no one else is currently interested in Morrissey, a well-founded background report with people from the Moz camp ("handing key" :head-smack:) would have represented a chance to create something other than an unnecessary blog entry.

WTF?? 'if you consider her scribbling and our reactions a success I really feel sorry for you'? what type of sentence is this FFS you feel sorry both for Fiona and the trolls? you feel sorry for yourself and become upset if everyone doesnt follow?:crazy:

please dont elaborate further FFS as is none makes any sense stuff against the grain because of your own nutter attitude WTF:crazy:

:hammer:

:)

THANK YOU FIONA FOR PROVIDING THIS WONDERFUL LIST(y)
give a break from all the trolls:)
and dumb LePew articles:hammer:

If you consider her scribbling
Define ‘success ‘ ?
and our reactions a success,

She has lots of ya folks by the balls. It’s hilarious. :thumb:

I really feel sorry for you.
Aw.
It just shows me how easy you are to please and that you just want to see everything as "alright".

And you live in a past where Morrissey is still wearing Doc Martens and cuffed jeans, etc :crazy:

Just accept that there are people who don't see it that way and who despise Dodwell's journalism. If not, I can't help you. Really.

I don’t care if people want to see everything as not alright, it’ll make them whinny miserable bastards, but if that’s what you want, then, good luck !

So tell me, how will despising her writing and complaining about her here, change her or make you happier?

And if you find happiness in complaining about someone’s writing or behavior that you can not in anyway change, then, god help you.

Is it so hard to recognize BDE as Blue Dreamers Eyes (also quite a difficult transfer, sure)?

What’s a ‘transfer’ ? I think you mean ‘translation’?

I'll tell you, even if it goes completely against my grain because of your renitent attitude.

What ‘attitude’ ?

That I see clearly? That yes, I don’t care for her writing, and yes, I know it benefits no one to complain about it?

La Dodwell could have contacted the beloved and added information to her 5 tracks.

She could have(?) if she had the desire that you do to add that information.

Maybe you should have wrote and posted these songs to Buzzfeed.

But that’s not the case, so why complain that she didn’t add the information that you seem to feel is so important?

Anyway, she could have done a Buzzfeed post with all that information you would have added, and you would still find something to complain about.

From when are "Blue Dreamers Eyes" and "By the time I get to where I am going" (both great tracks), who is playing and what is the deal with "You don't need their approval".

Yes, very nice, but did you ever stop to think that she’s not that close to him, or has that kind of ‘working relationship’ with him ?

Since no one else is currently interested in Morrissey, a well-founded background report with people from the Moz camp ("handing key" :head-smack:) would have represented a chance to create something other than an unnecessary blog entry.

Do you find Fiona’s Buzzfeed post
more unnecessary than the recent ‘Those were the days’ Central post ?

No,

on behalf of everyone here, THANK YOU !

btw Still curious as to why you assumed Fiona was handed the key to the archive?

Last edited:
God she's awful. What I wouldn't give for a large polo mallet...

I don’t believe you even play polo, nor would it change her if you took up the game. Please reconsider, before you make any rash decisions.

I can think of about 100 better under-appreciated Morrissey songs to highlight before these. These songs should not serve as an entry (or re-entry) point for any listener.

Very strange.

as soon as i see "fiona dodwell" i just roll my eyes. why does her every move warrant documentation on this site? it's bad enough she writes the same article over and over. its embarrassing for her and so cringe inducing. but as to why this site is obsessed with cataloging every time she opens her mouth is another story altogether.

Define ‘success ‘ ?
When you shut your mouth here. Good & proper. Forever.
She has lots of ya folks by the balls. It’s hilarious. :thumb:
Her hands are surely not big enough for my balls. So stop talking nonsense and stop talking about things you ain't got a clue about.
And you live in a past where Morrissey is still wearing Doc Martens and cuffed jeans, etc :crazy:
Best part of your redundant answer. Moz with boot cut vintage jeans & docs remains the best.

I don’t care if people want to see everything as not alright, it’ll make them whinny miserable bastards, but if that’s what you want, then, good luck !

So tell me, how will despising her writing and complaining about her here, change her or make you happier?

And if you find happiness in complaining about someone’s writing or behavior that you can not in anyway change, then, god help you.
You shouldn't call me a bastard but I think the vulgarian moderator will let that pass too.
That I see clearly? That yes, I don’t care for her writing, and yes, I know it benefits no one to complain about it?
She could have(?) if she had the desire that you do to add that information.
Maybe you should have wrote and posted these songs to Buzzfeed.
But that’s not the case, so why complain that she didn’t add the information that you seem to feel is so important?
Anyway, she could have done a Buzzfeed post with all that information you would have added, and you would still find something to complain about.

Yes, very nice, but did you ever stop to think that she’s not that close to him, or has that kind of ‘working relationship’ with him ?

Do you find Fiona’s Buzzfeed post
more unnecessary than the recent ‘Those were the days’ Central post ?
No,
on behalf of everyone here, THANK YOU !
Her scribblings do not interest a lost soul and I should be allowed to mention that. And as often as I like. Take it or leave it.
What’s a ‘transfer’ ? I think you mean ‘translation’?
btw Still curious as to why you assumed Fiona was handed the key to the archive?

"In the psychology of learning, transfer performance is considered a characteristic of successful learning processes. Starting from a specific action performed, conclusions are drawn about the thought processes behind it. The transfer of learning can concern individual elements or the rules or structures of a learning process. Transfer performance can be practiced systematically, which is particularly successful in adulthood." So you still have the chance to link "Key to the city" with "Key to the archive".

When you shut your mouth here. Good & proper. Forever.

Her hands are surely not big enough for my balls. So stop talking nonsense and stop talking about things you ain't got a clue about.

Best part of your redundant answer. Moz with boot cut vintage jeans & docs remains the best.

You shouldn't call me a bastard but I think the vulgarian moderator will let that pass too.

Her scribblings do not interest a lost soul and I should be allowed to mention that. And as often as I like. Take it or leave it.

"In the psychology of learning, transfer performance is considered a characteristic of successful learning processes. Starting from a specific action performed, conclusions are drawn about the thought processes behind it. The transfer of learning can concern individual elements or the rules or structures of a learning process. Transfer performance can be practiced systematically, which is particularly successful in adulthood." So you still have the chance to link "Key to the city" with "Key to the archive".

Just ignore her, she and Vegan are both trolls. neither can enter into a decent debate, Ketamine because she is completely ignorant of other peoples views and Vegan because he's just a c*** who trolls this site because the moderators allow him to.

Just ignore her, she and Vegan are both trolls. neither can enter into a decent debate, Ketamine because she is completely ignorant of other peoples views and Vegan because he's just a c*** who trolls this site because the moderators allow him to.
It's quite decadent and risky when moderators keep their own monster. And Ketamine? Well, she's actually a sweetie, but she doesn't get it.

You Don't Need Their Approval -- what a masterpiece that one is. Like a Rembrandt one finds at a gran's attic. Definitely not like something rotten and mouldy your grandpa has buried at his cellar. Thank you Fiona for reminding about that!

"Morrissey has been gracing the music world with his unique, emotive lyrics and exceptional baritone vocals since he launched The Smiths with guitarist Johnny Marr in the 80's. Since those iconic years with the group - who disbanded in '87 - Morrissey has been filling the ensuing years with solo music that has touched generations of music lovers the world over. From those heady days of the 80s right up to present day, the legendary Mancunian has released an amazing 13 solo studio albums, going from strength to strength with releases such as Vauxhall & I, You Are The Quarry, Low In High School and I Am Not A Dog On A Chain. Although his albums and his many classic hit singles are well known amongst his fans, there are a few gems that remain relatively unknown to some. Here I take a look at just 5 tracks that you might not have heard (but you really should!)"

WHAT STYLE! WHAT GRACE!:clap:
is anyone surprised when the trolls bounce right off her?:clap:

'from strength to strength':clap:
'some GEMS remain relatively unknown':clap:
so Fiona is giving KNOWLEDGE to the readership
GOOD WORK FIONA:highfive:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

Tags
fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom