Fiona Dodwell / Buzzfeed: "5 Morrissey Tracks You Might Not Know (But Should)" (December 14, 2021)

Morrissey 5 Morrissey Tracks You Might Not Know (But Should)

Regards,
FWD.

Agree....imagine playing them songs to someone who hasn’t really been into Moz 😬
That's an amazing point.

There are plenty of album tracks and b-sides you could play for someone that would be epic.

Here are 5:

Arthounds
Lost
Home Is A Question Mark
Girl Least Likely To
When Last I Spoke To Carol

5 songs from different stages of his career with different sounds and arrangements and topics.

She is trying to sell frozen pizza to those who have never had pizza and trying to tell them it's hot out of the oven in New York City.

:crazy:

Fiona is selling frozen pizza in NYC when writing the Moz article🤯?
Maybe its that Fiona mental pay grade is way above the surfboard by the hater nutters as exhibited here:rolleyes:

Just when you thought it couldn't get any more bizarre its the 'frozen pizza 👨‍🍳

:crazy:

:hammer:

That's an amazing point.

There are plenty of album tracks and b-sides you could play for someone that would be epic.

Here are 5:

Arthounds
Lost
Home Is A Question Mark
Girl Least Likely To
When Last I Spoke To Carol

5 songs from different stages of his career with different sounds and arrangements and topics.

She is trying to sell frozen pizza to those who have never had pizza and trying to tell them it's hot out of the oven in New York City.
At last . At last at last ....
Some moz fan on my wave length
😎😎

Tags
fiona dodwell
Back
Top Bottom