Fiona Dodwell: "British icon Morrissey ready to take on Las Vegas" (March 23, 2022)

British icon to take on Las Vegas...
Then the world.

VIVA MORRISSEY .

(y)

EXC JOURNALISTIC EXPOSITION BY FIONA:bow:
A BREATH OF TRUTH AND FREEDOM AND JUSTICE
AFTER ALL THE SUCO PEP BLOGS:clap:

:hammer:

She's so strange. That's not even an article, it's just a press release. (But perhaps we should be grateful to have escaped more of Fiona's tortured prose.)

She's so strange. That's not even an article, it's just a press release. (But perhaps we should be grateful to have escaped more of Fiona's tortured prose.)
I agree. You know, there's something about the way she looks that reminds me of Linder Sterling. I don't know if they're related, but it could explain a lot!

No, I would disagree
You have to remember she isn't a "fan" in the way we are. She is a hired hand . She is hired to do the job the music press , PR manager was hired to do
So, bad article comes out, M sends her (often via someone else) quotes , idea's points and she uses them and this site and the like to make her awful articles
This was simply advertising , for the fans not on solo

Back
Top Bottom