Fintan O’Toole: Irish blood, English heart – and white skin? (The Irish Times)

The plan is to import people from all over the world......to dilute the Irish culture and population. What are the government actually right about? Not asking the Irish population how they want their future, so Dublin turns into the shithole that is London?

The vast majority of mixed-race folk in the UK are of Irish/Celtic descent themselves. I know. I was at school with kids of that heritage. A dear friend of mine is of Irish-Pakistani linage (but still a Londoner 100%, having been born and raised there), while my best mate at primary school had an Irish mother and a Greek Cypriot father (He was a lovely bloke, my mate's dad. He had a fish n' chip supper with Bob Marley & The Wailers on the last night of their 4-night residency at the Rainbow Theatre in June 1977, when he was a sparky there). Her daughter's 1/2 Irish, 1/4 Spanish, 1/4 Pakistani. Do tell us: whom out of the two should stay and who would you deport, as you're that sort who would happily do so, given half the chance?
"We Irish mix well", a dear lady from Dublin living in Kentish Town once told me in her flat. The Irish caught as much hell as other minority groups, which is why so many biracial Londoners - and others around the UK - are part-Celt. It happens when your parents make alliances with those that endured discrimination, just like they did. What a pity certain individuals of Irish descent so conveniently forget this in order to get ahead. Guess who? You're clearly the sort who shits in their pants whenever you see a black or Muslim person getting on the train. Must be a reflex action. What caused this, it needs to be asked?

P.S. - I see you're rocking the Milo Yiannopoulos look these days....after the bailiffs came to settle the debt still owed. Hence the clear lack of peroxide - let alone sense - in yer bonce. $2m dollars....and counting. Not a good role model to imitate. Eh, Hoffychops? :brows:

The plan is to import people from all over the world......to dilute the Irish culture and population. What are the government actually right about? Not asking the Irish population how they want their future, so Dublin turns into the shithole that is London?

The vast majority of mixed-race folk in the UK are of Irish/Celtic descent themselves. I know. I was at school with kids of that heritage. A dear friend of mine is of Irish-Pakistani linage (but still a Londoner 100%, having been born and raised there), while my best mate at primary school had an Irish mother and a Greek Cypriot father (He was a lovely bloke, my mate's dad. He had a fish n' chip supper with Bob Marley & The Wailers on the last night of their 4-night residency at the Rainbow Theatre in June 1977, when he was a sparky there). Her daughter's 1/2 Irish, 1/4 Spanish, 1/4 Pakistani. Do tell us: whom out of the two should stay and who would you deport, as you're that sort who would happily do so, given half the chance?
"We Irish mix well", a dear lady from Dublin living in Kentish Town once told me in her flat. The Irish caught as much hell as other minority groups, which is why so many biracial Londoners - and others around the UK - are part-Celt. It happens when your parents make alliances with those that endured discrimination, just like they did. What a pity certain individuals of Irish descent so conveniently forget this in order to get ahead. Guess who? You're clearly the sort who shits in their pants whenever you see a black or Muslim person getting on the train. Must be a reflex action. What caused this, it needs to be asked?

P.S. - I see you're rocking the Milo Yiannopoulos look these days....after the bailiffs came to settle the debt still owed. Hence the clear lack of peroxide - let alone sense - in yer bonce. $2m dollars....and counting. Not a good role model to imitate. Eh, Hoffychops? :brows:

"The vast majority of mixed-race folk in the UK are of Irish/Celtic descent themselves" Really......so you consider the English a particular race then, cuz that's the race they would have mixed with most.

Areas like Kilburn and Kentish Town were rough but had a certain charm when they were heavily Irish.

Now it's all Somalians knifing each other to death.

"The vast majority of mixed-race folk in the UK are of Irish/Celtic descent themselves" Really......so you consider the English a particular race then, cuz that's the race they would have mixed with most.

You're the purity fetishist. No wonder you're incapable of answering the question posed without exposing yourself. Who stays....and who goes? Can you even reply without putting yourself in the firing line? I doubt you ever even can, as you revealed your own cowardice without realising that you had. Your own surname (assumed or real) is decidedly "un-English" to those whose forebears - mine included - fought against those with monikers similar to yours between 1939-45. To plenty of your ethnonationalist chums, you'd be for the chop yourself in the Narnia ethnostate never to be made flesh, despite all of your pining and longing for it.
That's the problem with so many of you and your ilk. You never see it through to its inevitable conclusion. Or is it that you're too scared to do so because of the consequences which shall inevitably affect yourself all too directly and adversely? These simple but direct truths will always be the source of your inevitable downfall. No wonder your sort hide yourselves - as you do. Something that will always bring a knowing smile to my face - and plenty others here too. Ta-ta!! :thumb:

Areas like Kilburn and Kentish Town were rough but had a certain charm when they were heavily Irish.

Now it's all Somalians knifing each other to death.

Yet you still live amongst them. Have you nowhere else to go? Looks like it. Like Hoffychops, you're another one in need of Tena underwear when those you badmouth come into your presence. You have have to laugh. You really do. Ta-ta to you an' all! :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Yet you still live amongst them. Have you nowhere else to go? Looks like it. Like Hoffychops, you're another one in need of Tena underwear when those you badmouth come into your presence. You have have to laugh. You really do. Ta-ta to you an' all! :lbf::lbf::lbf:
You again. It's late and you've got to rise for school tomorrow...

Primary school no doubt.

You're the purity fetishist. No wonder you're incapable of answering the question posed without exposing yourself. Who stays....and who goes? Can you even reply without putting yourself in the firing line? I doubt you ever even can, as you revealed your own cowardice without realising that you had. Your own surname (assumed or real) is decidedly "un-English" to those whose forebears - mine included - fought against those with monikers similar to yours between 1939-45. To plenty of your ethnonationalist chums, you'd be for the chop yourself in the Narnia ethnostate never to be made flesh, despite all of your pining and longing for it.
That's the problem with so many of you and your ilk. You never see it through to its inevitable conclusion. Or is it that you're too scared to do so because of the consequences which shall inevitably affect yourself all too directly and adversely? These simple but direct truths will always be the source of your inevitable downfall. No wonder your sort hide yourselves - as you do. Something that will always bring a knowing smile to my face - and plenty others here too. Ta-ta!! :thumb:

I had family fight the Nazi's, I watched the Holocaust tv series as a kid, I've seen every movie about the Holocaust going, i visited the Ann Frank house in Amsterdam.........so I think you've got me a bit mixed up with other people.

I had family fight the Nazi's, I watched the Holocaust tv series as a kid, I've seen every movie about the Holocaust going, i visited the Ann Frank house in Amsterdam.........so I think you've got me a bit mixed up with other people.
Me probably. I think WW1 and 2 were started by banks and a complete waste of Western life.

You again. It's late and you've got to rise for school tomorrow...

Primary school no doubt.

Nothing to say in the face of undeniable truths you've no adequate response to? Thought so. Something else to make me smile, as my head rests upon the pillow. Is it any wonder you remain in the closet and so full of hate, like your role model, Jack Renshaw? It always shows...in each and every syllable you type. The next 10-15 years will be a living nightmare for you, if your risible and ludicrous claims of "white genocide" you gleaned from your Yank Nazi groomers were ever to come true....which they never will. Byeeeeeeeee!!! :brows:

Nothing to say in the face of undeniable truths you've no adequate response to? Thought so. Something else to make me smile, as my head rests upon the pillow. Is it any wonder you remain in the closet and so full of hate, like your role model, Jack Renshaw? It always shows...in each and every syllable you type. The next 10-15 years will be a living nightmare for you, if your risible and ludicrous claims of "white genocide" you gleaned from your Yank Nazi groomers were ever to come true....which they never will. Byeeeeeeeee!!! :brows:
A living nightmare for me would be not knowing what is actually going on.

I know what the money men who shape our thinking and culture are up to... and that knowledge gives me great pleasure.

Critical thinkers like myself enjoy working out their chess moves - and mostly getting it right.

People like yourself are just stumbling through the dark taking whatever distractions they throw down at you. You're a group-thinker. I'm the kind of person who in the old days would be thrown into a gulag. Tortured and shot in the head. I don't march to the establishment's tune! I rebel! And I do things my way to the death.

Now go back to bed, you have primary school in the morning. Leave the thinking to us adults.

Next they will spell his name MORRIZZEY.

Screen-shot-2011-09-13-at-11.55.10-PM.png

No we have no bananas today became we have no potatoes today. The malady lingers on.

You're the purity fetishist. No wonder you're incapable of answering the question posed without exposing yourself. Who stays....and who goes? Can you even reply without putting yourself in the firing line?

Hi, I write for one of the major white nationalist websites and have even been featured in the Southern Poverty Law Center's "Hate Watch" blog. I'm already famous for being racist so I have nothing to lose by answering your question.

There are three components to identity.
1. Does the person see themselves as belonging to Group X?
2. Do other people in Group X see that person as being part of their Group X?
3. Do people outside Group X see that person as belonging to Group X?

If someone meets all three of these conditions, they are Group X? It really wouldn't matter if they were 12% Group Y because that is not their lived experience.
In fact, try doing that sometime. Try telling a black person that you do not have white priviledge because you are 12% Turkish and see what happens. I guarantee you that they won't be impressed because they know you don't truly identify as non-white.

As for establishing a theoretical ethnostate...
Most people can figure out who and what a white person is. Are there edge cases? Sure. And these can be resolved a number of ways. Do they identify as white? Does a person treat their white people as their ingroup? Who do they choose to associate? Do they date white?
Someone who is, say, 75% but associates and dates whites probably identifies as white.

On top of this, you could set aside an arbitrary number of "special cases". Say someone does not quite meet the requirements of "white" but made some substantial contribution to the cause of white well-being. You could consider that person a "special case". And just have a limited number of those.

Murdoch Murdoch already did an episode on this very subject.

The 'far-right icon' bullshit as a header in this article is ludicrous hyperbole, I think I'll give it a miss...

Back
Top Bottom