finsbury park 92 video

T

tomsidg

downloaded it a few weeks ago and no mattern how many times i watch i cannot for the life of me see:

-moz waving a union jack
-things being thrown on stage

i cannot hear boos or heckles either. am i just not paying proper attention. i think i may have caught a glimpse at a few things being thrown. Its definately the right gig. He's wearing the gold shirt and the setlist matches that which is on passionsjustlikemine.com

anyone know what bits i need to be paying attention to?

> where did you get it from? I wanna see!

soulseek me names tomsidg on it look through me folders its under morrissey->videos->full shows

Well tomsdig there definitely was a flag. For me the atmosphere turned bad with 'Glamorous Glue' because of the 'London is dead' lyric.

> soulseek me names tomsidg on it look through me folders its under
> morrissey->videos->full shows

images

found it now:) eyes must have drifted during glamorous glyue which is where it comes in

ta!

OK, thanks, will have to do it later though.

I heard someone threw the flag onstage and he danced with it for a while rather than him specifically "making a statement" by bringing it on himself.

> OK, thanks, will have to do it later though.

> I heard someone threw the flag onstage and he danced with it for a while
> rather than him specifically "making a statement" by bringing it
> on himself.

an account i read is that he'd done it at various gigs before then

I suppose that's when something becomes legendary, when there are loads of conflicting reports from the people that were there.

How does it end? Did Morrissey just walk off after 'Fatty', does he apear to be looking for any advice from Boz or anyone else? Does he say goodbye or anything? I'd love to know, because I was there but it was a long time ago. I remember being excited at the new song 'Girl least likely to' and it remained lost to me until it resurfaced on the Viva Hate re-issue.

I believe that these were the tunes played:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
Glamorous Glue
Girl Least Likely To
National Front Disco
November Spawned A Monster
We'll Let You Know
Sister I'm A Poet
Suedehead
You're The One For Me Fatty

> downloaded it a few weeks ago and no mattern how many times i watch i
> cannot for the life of me see:

> -moz waving a union jack
> -things being thrown on stage

> i cannot hear boos or heckles either. am i just not paying proper
> attention. i think i may have caught a glimpse at a few things being
> thrown. Its definately the right gig. He's wearing the gold shirt and the
> setlist matches that which is on passionsjustlikemine.com

> anyone know what bits i need to be paying attention to?

Madstock.gif

the cameras a bit dodgy but on the last ahey a hey hey moz walks off. then the song finishes a few seconds later with boz picking the guitar notes then the camera shows the band walk off with boz and gary still holding their instruments with the guitar notes still playing. now alain is shown walking off without his guitar. could the guitar notes have been set to play on a loop or was boz still playing them on his guitar as he walked off?

Re: on Boz

Sounds to me like an echo pedal was used or something like that - what do I know? I can't even play. Boz's guitar playing isn't discussed nearly as much as it should be here. Lately he's been doing that thing with his guitar where he holds the body of it on the palm of his hand and wobbles it about in front of teh speaker. Wonder what he calls that?

> the cameras a bit dodgy but on the last ahey a hey hey moz walks off. then
> the song finishes a few seconds later with boz picking the guitar notes
> then the camera shows the band walk off with boz and gary still holding
> their instruments with the guitar notes still playing. now alain is shown
> walking off without his guitar. could the guitar notes have been set to
> play on a loop or was boz still playing them on his guitar as he walked
> off?

Back
Top Bottom