Final tour ?

nessler

I just spoke to someone who also attended one of the gigs this week, and he said that this might be the last tour, ever.

This is a first for me in any case, I know Moz stated he'd retire at 55, but has anyone else heard of this too ?

It's probably BS, I hope.

I just spoke to someone who also attended one of the gigs this week, and he said that this might be the last tour, ever.

This is a first for me in any case, I know Moz stated he'd retire at 55, but has anyone else heard of this too ?

It's probably BS, I hope.

Can you enlighten us as to who ''this someone'' was?

I recall ''someone'' telling me that the gig at The Point in Dublin at the end of the 2004 tour was to be the last ever gig...... now who was that 'someone':confused:
Oh yes.....it was Uncle Skinny:D

Jukebox Jury

Its not over until the fat lady sings,
in this case the handsome charming man of course,
and I wouldn't be surprised even if the unlikely event would occur,
he'd do a Frankie Sinatra because he loves it so much.

Ah a mysterious soothsayer/ gig attender wow!, even less credibility than the people who told me about the tooth fairy, Santa Claus and the easter bunny.

I'm not impressed.

Last edited:

I recall ''someone'' telling me that the gig at The Point in Dublin at the end of the 2004 tour was to be the last ever gig...... now who was that 'someone':confused:

Jukebox Jury

I have it on good authority that Johnny Marr is expected to join Moz on an upcoming US West Coast tour :rolleyes::rolleyes:

dohhhhh

dont-feed-troll.jpg

Re: hmmmm

my point, which you missed, is that calling nessler a troll is damnable charge. nessler, by their own admission is a new fan.

it is quite conceivable that they would not be familiar with rumours, innuendo and gossip that is rife amongst these forums and as such, the value that should be given to them.

as you have implied that nessler is a troll and hence, only intention is to be a user who "posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion", i would like to know if you have reason to believe this is the case.

jeane
How dare you question Kewpie. Who do you think YOU are?:straightface:

Jukebox Jury

Jukebox Jury

That's funny, it was Uncle Skinny who told me that Johnny Marr was going to turn up for the Birthday gig.

Jukebox Jury

yes i belive the same skinny fella said the same to us in the pub ... i like a bit of goss as much as the next person though , he would have been a hero if right :thumb:

My thoughts...

#1. Even if an artist says it's their last tour/album it usually never is.

#2. If I was Morrissey pub/manager I would consider using the "last tour" or "last album" ploy because that is sure fire way to get a tour more money.
I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that normally would not spend money on a Morrissey show, but would in the case of a "retirement."
I don't think THIS tour is going to be the last (faux last), but possibly the next one. They need to advertise that (faux) fact that it will be the last. Why waste the golden moment to get more ticket sales.

#3. If Moz DOES stop touring and making albums for awhile I highly doubt he will go into hiding. He makes money from being in the public eye and I'm sure he would just go into writing books, writing songs for other artists, etc.
He loves attention and money. Sh*t, he could release a book of sketch drawings and I would buy 5 copies :D

this guy once said "i don't believe what i hear, only half of what i see". good philosophy when it comes to moz-rumors.

Back
Top Bottom