Final dates
6 December 2014

The final dates of Morrissey's current tour are:

December 10 Belgrade, Serbia
December 12 Zagreb, Croatia
December 15 Athens, Greece
December 17 Istanbul, Turkey
Venues remain as previously announced.

The two dates for Holland have been postponed until 2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
Except that I think that challenging a pop singer is a ridiculous mission in itself.

And let's face it... it's not like Johnny's constantly 'challenging' Morrissey. (What does that even mean?) He's just waiting for Morrissey to 'fail'. Every time Morrissey 'fails', he's ecstatic. Every one of his posts is the same list of Morrissey's 'failures'. And this is probably because he feels that he's failed at whatever he wanted to achieve in his life. This is the most likely explanation. Otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Disappointed people want to see others fail. Morrissey got to be the one to become Johnny's obsession because he's a difficult human being who 'fails' often. At the same time, Johnny realizes that Morrissey's actually done some pretty amazing stuff with his life, and that's frustrating for him.

The whole thing is depressing.

He isn't a simply pop singer though is he? He uses his celebrity to put forward political views, often using dead people to illustrate his point. If you really think Morrissey sees himself as a simple pop singer you've not been paying attention.

He isn't a simply pop singer though is he? He uses his celebrity to put forward political views, often using dead people to illustrate his point. If you really think Morrissey sees himself as a simple pop singer you've not been paying attention.

Actually it's always you using dead people to justify why you're spending your time like this.

And it's f***ing vile.

The main reason why people tend to find people like you so annoying is this. A relevant quote: "Typically, people who are complaining don't want a solution; they just want you to join in the indignity of the whole thing. You can almost hear brains clink when six people get together and start saying, 'Isn't it terrible?' This will damage your brain even if you're just passively listening. And if you try to change their behavior, you'll become the target of the complaint."

(And as someone posted recently: 'I'm not vegan, but I've studied boring things like logic, and I can say that "Jews? They're like chickens really..." shows that you don't really understand what Morrissey's saying. He's not saying that "Jews are like chickens really", he's saying that "really, chickens are like people" in terms of their capacity to suffer. This seems to be a scientific fact. Chickens are more intelligent than human toddlers, and it is very likely that they're able to experience physical and mental pain in the same way that we do. If someone says that the suffering of an animal matters as much as the suffering of a human being, you think that they're saying that humans have as little value that you think that animals have. Really, they're not taking any value away from humans. They're saying that humans are just as important as you think humans are, but that other animals matter too. You may consider animals unimportant, but people like Morrissey don't. I can understand why you're upset, but in the end, it's just your prejudice playing a trick on you.' Yup.)

Last edited:
An overdue point: when you are a working musician, it has to get frustrating to not do what you love and are paid to do. Well and good that they get per diem, but how many of us would stick around the office for nothing if we had family or other projects waiting?

Morrissey's band probably have to cover most of their own expenses too. I'm only half-joking.

Groningen is actually nowhere near Holland. It's in the Netherlands aye, but certainly not Holland. It's like saying Aberdeen is in England.
Great respect for other cultures there, Morrissey(!).

Watch Out !! If he gonna be very very vulnerable and so fabulous gentle that evening when gig will be played he can be also surly not very kind for all you fans and show will end after three songs :) you will break warsaw record of five songs but never get your money back because live nation is bunch of greedy bastards. If you haven't bought ticket yet then think twice cause it quite possibble that this show will not be allright. Morrissey have apparently forgoten about treating people like shit by concert organizators and joined in to throw crap at people. It's good that there are band like pearl jam that fights for rights of fans for not to be used and f***ed up for many.

Watch Out !! If he gonna be very very vulnerable and so fabulous gentle that evening when gig will be played he can be also surly not very kind for all you fans and show will end after three songs :) you will break warsaw record of five songs but never get your money back because live nation is bunch of greedy bastards. If you haven't bought ticket yet then think twice cause it quite possibble that this show will not be allright. Morrissey have apparently forgoten about treating people like shit by concert organizators and joined in to throw crap at people. It's good that there are band like pearl jam that fights for rights of fans for not to be used and f***ed up for many.

Could this be a valid argument from a fortune teller/medium who has used his/her Third Eye to see into the future of Morrissey's Tour?

I can't read that jumble-jumble-mumbo-jumbo.

Hi Moz,
You owe me 250 euros for plane and concert tickets for the Athens gig. I will not be able to attend on the 15th, where can I send you the invoices?
Cheers,
Socrates

It would be good to see Whyte back

But to have to see him made to dress up in a F*** Harvest Records T-shirt would be quite disheartening. Also, I am not quite sure Moz ever really cared about the quality of the music. As long as his lyrics are front and center, the sound around them is superfluous. His taste in music is far different than mine, but JM and AW were the best thing musically that ever happened to Moz. I am not sure anyone makes their way back in the fold though (or wants to). Time will tell.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Moz,
You owe me 250 euros for plane and concert tickets for the Athens gig. I will not be able to attend on the 15th, where can I send you the invoices?
Cheers,
Socrates

I believe all his mail is being forwarded to:

London SW1A 1AA, United Kingdom

Is everyone on hear stark raving mad?

Hear? I can't hear you? What did you say? Am I mad?

Oh wait. You meant - on here? Oh yes, they are all quite mad on here!!!

- - - Updated - - -

is there a chance for some additional germany gigs in january next year??? maybe hamburg? i'd love to see him a second time.

Sure there is a chance for additional dates in Germany, in France, the US, Turkey, Mars, and elsewhere. The dates may be scheduled, but they will most certainly be canceled due to a fever, hangnail, bad hair day, broken phone, flat tire, black eye, accidentally eaten egg, Kylie Minogue, Elton John on the radio, snow in Bayern, a power click in India, and/or an endless list of things that gets on Morrissey's tit.

If he keeps his health I see a tour next year. He seems to be the type to not want to sit around doing nothing all day. I do hope he takes a month or so off before working again. If he really is recording in february, then he will.

An overdue point: when you are a working musician, it has to get frustrating to not do what you love and are paid to do. Well and good that they get per diem, but how many of us would stick around the office for nothing if we had family or other projects waiting?

Very good point. It's amazing how many dedicated members he has from tour to tour given what they're putting up with; namely, trudging through the less interesting/sparser portions of the United States and Europe to only find most of the dates cancelled. Being forced to wear the dumbass t-shirts and dealing with Moz's stupid quirks one can stomach if there's money behind it, but the per diem only stretches so far. After a while, it has to be like "f*** it, I'm going home. Send me the royalty checks. I'll find/start another music project I can enjoy."

If I were Boz I'd have said "f*** it, I'm going home and playing rockabilly for the rest of my life" years ago.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom