Final dates
6 December 2014

The final dates of Morrissey's current tour are:

December 10 Belgrade, Serbia
December 12 Zagreb, Croatia
December 15 Athens, Greece
December 17 Istanbul, Turkey
Venues remain as previously announced.

The two dates for Holland have been postponed until 2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing to worry about for the Dutch fans.

A new Morrissey record in februari, and the 2 date's rescheduled later 2015.

I'm looking forward to see they playing the new songs from the forthcoming lp.

There where also 2 tours in 2009 i remember.

The Refusal tour june/july 2009
The Swords tour oct/nov 2009

:D:)

I think he will tour next year, probably the US. If he's recording in 2 months then he's on a roll and he will ride the wave.

I'd love to see a US tour in 2015, especially dates like Atlanta, Chicago and a few others that were cancelled several times.
He could also return to S. America or do a UK tour.
Any tour is good as long as it keeps the momentum going and Morrissey is healthy.

I think he will tour next year, probably the US. If he's recording in 2 months then he's on a roll and he will ride the wave.

I'd love to see a US tour in 2015, especially dates like Atlanta, Chicago and a few others that were cancelled several times.
He could also return to S. America or do a UK tour.
Any tour is good as long as it keeps the momentum going and Morrissey is healthy.

Yes: Atlanta, NC, Virginia, Washington D.C...The usual. I would love this, too. I hope that he is well. These rescheduled dates look promising and then plans for 2015 as well...

Looking ahead is always a good sign.

Yes: Atlanta, NC, Virginia, Washington D.C...The usual. I would love this, too. I hope that he is well. These rescheduled dates look promising and then plans for 2015 as well...

Looking ahead is always a good sign.

Hope so!!! I greedily want Moz back in my stomping grounds...but a healthy, happy, touring Morrissey is the most important! :)

I'm sorry for the disappointed fans and I hope the shows get made up and the tour finishes on a high note!!!

Hope so!!! I greedily want Moz back in my stomping grounds...but a healthy, happy, touring Morrissey is the most important! :)

I'm sorry for the disappointed fans and I hope the shows get made up and the tour finishes on a high note!!!
Yes, indeed! :)

If the Jesse Rumours are true, now is the time to recruit a guitarist with serious talent (both playing and songwriting). One who's able to lead Morrissey into an epic phase of his career. I grew to enjoy Jesse's work more, but it was only ever going to reach certain (easily attainable) heights.

This is only slightly less unlikely than a Smiths reunion (chances: nil), but what would you all think of Marr + the existing band?

I'm actually impressed he made it this far into the tour.

Have great festive days Morrissey

hope Morrissey can have a cure or treatment concerning His healthproblems...

'and they say he's mentall'...and thanks from people who were schedule the trip/gig to the Netherlands

Whyteside again

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Jesse leaving the band?

Christmas comes early this year.

I asked a friend who seems on the ball with the stuff. He reckons Jesse should never have even been on this tour. He also thinks jesse has been taking the piss out of Morrissey for years. Only really caring about himself, his drink issue and money.
"If the fans who stick up for Jesse really know what the git is like, they would be sick with rage"
He also said Jesse has done something this year which is truly horrible. Interestingly he told me he wouldnt be surprised if Alain comes back, Alain and Morrissey have been saying how much they miss each other of late

Oh well. Tough luck to all of his Dutch fans. I've never seen an artist with such complete disregard for his fans than Moz...
I look forward to reading Morrissey's statement on TTY blaming BA's 9 minute delay out of Dublin for all this and that it wasn't his fault there were no flights to Athens out of the London Metro area that afternoon as well.

I asked a friend who seems on the ball with the stuff. He reckons Jesse should never have even been on this tour. He also thinks jesse has been taking the piss out of Morrissey for years. Only really caring about himself, his drink issue and money.
"If the fans who stick up for Jesse really know what the git is like, they would be sick with rage"
He also said Jesse has done something this year which is truly horrible. Interestingly he told me he wouldnt be surprised if Alain comes back, Alain and Morrissey have been saying how much they miss each other of late

It would be good to see Whyte back, although Morrissey seems to be a very different person now, a more troubled, short fused individual, at least publicly. Would Whyte be prepared to put up with the attendant BS for the pay cheque? Hands up who'd want to work for Morrissey.

Also, if the recent quote is true and he is going into the studio in two months time that will presumably be with songs which have had Tobias input. Was the Tobias split so venomous those songs would be set aside?

Finally, I think Tobias has been in no small part responsible for a startling decline in Morrissey's output, and I'm delighted he's gone, but let's not be too surprised if rumours and unattributed accusations start leaking of dark and despicable deeds by Tobias for which he is not guilty. That has long been the M.O. Of Morrissey and his inner circle, and it would not surprise me if the damage limitation / blurring of the lines is already in place..

As much as many here would like to pretend otherwise, Morrissey is just a man. With Morrissey as with us all. It is normal in life to fall out with a few people down the years, but if it starts to reach the numbers Morrissey has experienced it might not always be them. Morrissey has lost four close associates just this year alone, and those are the ones we know about. That seems a fierce rate of attrition even by his standards. There are combat units in Afghanistan who haven't managed that.

Today Morrissey is just another millionaire entertainment businessman. He's no different to Elton John or Rod Stewart or Paul McCartney. As they will never produce another Your Song, or Maggie Mae, or Get Back, Morrissey will never deliver another Now My Heart Is Full. He's not the same man who wrote that song. That man is dead. All we see today is the husk.

Much as I would love it if Jesse has been kicked out, the sad fact is Morrissey is quite likely to choose his replacement on the grounds of what he looks like, rather than how good a guitarist/songwriter he is. :/

If the Jesse Rumours are true, now is the time to recruit a guitarist with serious talent (both playing and songwriting). One who's able to lead Morrissey into an epic phase of his career. I grew to enjoy Jesse's work more, but it was only ever going to reach certain (easily attainable) heights.

This is only slightly less unlikely than a Smiths reunion (chances: nil), but what would you all think of Marr + the existing band?

Never gonna happen, Marr ? And Boz Twanger ? Do me a favour and turn the bacon over

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom