Final dates
6 December 2014

The final dates of Morrissey's current tour are:

December 10 Belgrade, Serbia
December 12 Zagreb, Croatia
December 15 Athens, Greece
December 17 Istanbul, Turkey
Venues remain as previously announced.

The two dates for Holland have been postponed until 2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harvest Festival?

- - - Updated - - -

No Christmas Turkey?

Interesting, the final dates of the current tour are Serbia through to Istanbul...Whilst the Dutch dates move to 2015...does that mean they are going to be absorbed into the next tour?

Interesting, the final dates of the current tour are Serbia through to Istanbul...Whilst the Dutch dates move to 2015...does that mean they are going to be absorbed into the next tour?
I dont think he will be able to handle another full tour tbh, it will just create more cancelled /postboned dates. Thats not saying he won't do another one though.

That's absolutely bullshit. We moved to Istanbul from Russia just to see Morrissey. And when we arrived we knew that the date of the gig was changed. Such a disappointment news. We are really upset. Wasted money and wasted time

Very sad after London & Ireland.
This has become his 'annus horribilis'.
If you will pardon the royal reference.
Hoping for better news next year.
Regards,
FWD

Oh well. Tough luck to all of his Dutch fans. I've never seen an artist with such complete disregard for his fans than Moz...

So chuffed that the Holland dates are postponed that means I will be able to make them. Thank you Morrissey x x x anyone want to sell me their tickets ??

It's all worth it (the cancelled shows, the lost money, the arguments, etc.) if the rumors are true, and Jesse is gone from the band forever. Morrissey can really right a lot of wrongs if Alain somehow finds his way back into the fold for the final album(s).

Please God, bring Christmas early this year.

Oh well. Tough luck to all of his Dutch fans. I've never seen an artist with such complete disregard for his fans than Moz...

Great news for the Greece Fans :thumb:

Nothing to worry about for the Dutch fans.

A new Morrissey record in februari, and the 2 date's rescheduled later 2015.

I'm looking forward to see they playing the new songs from the forthcoming lp.

There where also 2 tours in 2009 i remember.

The Refusal tour june/july 2009
The Swords tour oct/nov 2009

:D:)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom