"Fifteen minutes with Mark Bedford, bass player with Madness and Morrissey" - Julie Hamill

Thanks for posting Uncleskinny. She (Julie) keeps digging up the most unique people that are connected to Moz. Always a joy to read.

From the ever lovely Julie Hamill...

Fifteen minutes with Mark Bedford, bass player with Madness and Morrissey - Julie Hamill

bedders.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely guy and it really shines through.

I'm glad Yesterday's Men got a mention. It's a great track.

Lovely guy and it really shines through.

I'm glad Yesterday's Men got a mention. It's a great track.

Yes I agree.
Julie can we have an interview with Peter Hogg please ?That would be of great interest to fans thank you.

Really think Julie does a good job in these interviews

Bedford does sound like a great chap. An interesting read, he should be rightly proud of 'Kill Uncle'

during the early years moz worked with lots of different musicians and songwriters and was seemingly open to having new musicians in his camp. Hopefully the break now can breathe some much needed change into his musical direction and band set up

Last edited:
Yes I agree.
Julie can we have an interview with Peter Hogg please ?That would be of great interest to fans thank you.

Julie's not a visitor here too often, but she says thanks for the kind wishes, and yes, Peter Hogg would be great, but he's yet to say yes to an interview.

P.

These are always interesting and enlightening interviews.
I think if Julie compiled them into a book one day it would be a great read. It's nice that the Moz angle is always explored, but not overly so.
A nice person to follow on Twitter also.
Regards,
FWD

Julie's not a visitor here too often, but she says thanks for the kind wishes, and yes, Peter Hogg would be great, but he's yet to say yes to an interview.

P.

Do you think Peter Hogg has been gagged not to say anything ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom