Fellow collectors

.X.

it kills me writing this but i was recently burglarized and had many of my music items stolen/lost/etc...

if any of you know someone selling smiths/morrissey/cure and various 50s/elvis items please let me know.

i am not talking about common items, i'd like to believe that i had 'rare' items. i reside in the L.A. area. thank you all...

Re: Fellow collectors...

Really sorry to hear about that .X. Do you think you were deliberately targeted for your collection, or were some things taken as part of a more general burglary?

Dave

Sorry to hear that , hope those bastards get what they deserve.....
Cheers Moz

Really sorry to hear about that .X. Do you think you were deliberately targeted for your collection, or were some things taken as part of a more general burglary?

Dave

i was thinking the same thing... my bedroom almost looked untouched. another room wasn't even bothered with(gym equipment, too heavy).
little things here and there...
i had my photography gear in the living room, which was obviously taken. but the heart breaker was my collection.

Really sorry to hear that, I'm currently getting rid of a fair bit of my Smiths/Moz collection so feel free to PM stuff you're lookng for. I may be able to help.

Back
Top Bottom