Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Laughing Anne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Click Track

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • other

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
lifeguard, save me from liiife. :thumb: :D I love this song !! so it got my vote, even if I don't know all the songs in the list:blushing:

Though they are technically released as of 2009, shouldn't the unreleased songs from Southpaw redux be included? And, as far as I know, the backing track to Laughing Anne has never been circulated.

The version of Interlude with just Morrissey on vocals.

Though they are technically released as of 2009, shouldn't the unreleased songs from Southpaw redux be included?

No, once officially released they don't belong in a discussion of favourite unreleased tracks.

This was the hardest (and best) poll for quite some time. Choosing between
the fantastic Striptease With A Difference, Please Help The Cause Against Loneliness and Happy Lovers United is really hard. But right now, because my love for it is so recent and fresh, it has to be Happy Lovers United.

Though they are technically released as of 2009, shouldn't the unreleased songs from Southpaw redux be included? And, as far as I know, the backing track to Laughing Anne has never been circulated.

Um no because they were released. :crazy:

any chance of any more being released or leaked onto internet in 2010? see uncleskinny's thread called 'This time last year'

Last edited:
I have been madly in lerv with Happy Lovers ever since it leaked. So my vote was given to that song. Love the melody, the vocal melody and the wonderfully sad (at least from one perspective) lyrics.

I keep falling back in love with Oh Phoney.

Great mix of corny but lyrics that are more than just words.

His voice sounds incredible and the music compliments it perfectly! A travesty that Morrissey didn't think it was good enough to release officially.
Anyone else a fan of this song?

I keep falling back in love with Oh Phoney.

Great mix of corny but lyrics that are more than just words.

His voice sounds incredible and the music compliments it perfectly! A travesty that Morrissey didn't think it was good enough to release officially.
Anyone else a fan of this song?

I love that song. You do, oh phoney, oh phoney, youuu dooo.

I chose Please Help The Cause, but it was a tough call.

Please Help the Cause has become one of my favorite songs. So good. Close call with Striptease though.

"I don't mind when you come around. If it's the daytime then I might be in bed, Ohhh ohhh."

Love it!

They're all awful.

Back
Top Bottom