Favourite Smiths/ Moz related film?

I's love to see saturday night and sunday morning!
This may not be easy, but could some nice person upload it somewhere?:p:D:)

bikubesong, do you have VHS/DVD rental shop/service in Norway?
You can also buy a copy of VHS/DVD from ebay.

I'd seen a taste of honey before i became a smiths/morrissey fan saturday night sunday morning i saw a few months ago because it was free with a newspaper.

"The L-Shaped Room". The Queen is Dead features the sample of the song "Take Me Back to Dear Old Blighty" from the film.

Pity the cover star Alain Delon's "L'insoumis" is so obsucure and I still haven't had a chance to watch it. Did anyone watch it?

Well, there is that tenuous connection......but a masterpiece nonetheless. As goes for the entire series. Lengendary status methinks even though film number 3 to a lesser extent owing to the dubious script which Gene Hackman steered clear of and to which Margot Kidder would only lend herself to a cameo appearance......I digress.

Well I think they were great even if no one else will admit they are.....

Well, there is that tenuous connection......but a masterpiece nonetheless. As goes for the entire series. Lengendary status methinks even though film number 3 to a lesser extent owing to the dubious script which Gene Hackman steered clear of and to which Margot Kidder would only lend herself to a cameo appearance......I digress.

Well I think they were great even if no one else will admit they are.....

Snippets of the film:French film director Olivier Assayas did masterclass in London 2004, he told us that he was responsible for putting reel numbers on the negatives of Superman 2 when he was working at Sheperton Studio.

When I went Terence Stamp's book signing in Manchester Cornerhouse 1989, he admitted sometimes he had to take roles which have no artistic values. Sadly Superman 2 was one of them he said.

Last edited:
Nonsense...no artistic value???? Well I for one was totally convinced that General Zod was the most diabolical criminal nemesis that could ever challenge our Supie...you have busrt my bubble young man....:(

I love it, but what's it got to do with Morrissey?

I really want to see My Life With Morrissey, it sounds funny.
It isn't. It's horrible. I bought it on DVD but couldn't even watch it to the end. The documentary about Moz fans was good though.

Does anyone know of a way to obtain get to see films like 'A taste of honey' and 'Saturday night sunday morning'?

In no particualar order:

Brighton Rock - hopefully there will never be the obligatory Hollywood remake.

Saturday night and Sunday Morning- hopefully there will never be the obligatory Hollywood remake

Billy Liar- hopefully there will never be the obligatory Hollywood remake

Career Girls

Get Carter- the Hollywood remake version obviously!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom