Favourite of the new (post-ROTT) songs so far

which song is your favorite?

• Total voters
Well, we have heard quite a few new songs since ROTT was released, so which one is your favorite so far? I do understand that some of them have not seen proper studio versions yet, but it's fairly safe to say you can still know how much you like the live version.

edit:

Sadly vBulletin's too cumbersome to work out how to add poll options. :D

Last edited:
When I tried to add the poll originally, it timed out then I went back and tried, and it said cannot submit poll because it's already attached. There was no poll attached obviously. Soz!

I would as far as to say that Mama Lay Softly On The River Bed is amongst his best post 97'.

Very very close call between 'Mama..' and AYNIM but Mama just edged it by millimetres.

Same, but AYNIM edged out Mama. The video and seeing the song live helped my final decision. I really like My Dearest Love too. I'm perfectly okay with there being too many good song choices that it's hard to just pick one.

I'm perfectly okay with there being too many good song choices that it's hard to just pick one.

Thats the best way for it to be, definitely :)

I really like All You Need Is Me, but I voted for Mama... because I loved it the first time I heard it and still do, and I can't wait to hear it 'proper'.
I'd vote for it just for:

''life is nothing much to lose,
its just so lonely here without you''

that line has really stuck in my head for some reason. :)

YES! And the drum line definitely wins major points w/me.

How did I know the dueling snare drums would score points with you? It is a wonderful song for sure. For some reason whenever I hear the song I picture the band in the yellow pants. :D Don't know why, I just do.

Back
Top Bottom