Favourite Morrissey song to fall asleep to?

Me four! I get waaaaay too hyper...:D :D :D

My biggest mistake is listening to a live show before sleeping, because then it's virtually impossible to sleep for at least another half-hour....typical me!

AH,AH,AH! me too :D I'm glad I'm not the only one!

For me it is I Know It's Over...ahh thinking back to good times :)

I was scrabbling around im my bro's room about a year ago and found a nice muffin to eat before bed time, whenever I cannot sleep I eat and listen to music. This night was cold and frosty and I was listening to Thank Your Lucky Stars on my iPod whilst eating what I thought was a small bule-berry muffin. I felt so relaxed and a little too happy especially considering I Know It's Over had just come on...then I relaised I was eating a bloody Space Cake :eek: I had never touched drugs before or I hasten to add since, well not illegal ones anyway. A drink is nice but smoking is never considered.

Love PTxx.

For me it is I Know It's Over...ahh thinking back to good times :)

I was scrabbling around im my bro's room about a year ago and found a nice muffin to eat before bed time, whenever I cannot sleep I eat and listen to music. This night was cold and frosty and I was listening to Thank Your Lucky Stars on my iPod whilst eating what I thought was a small bule-berry muffin. I felt so relaxed and a little too happy especially considering I Know It's Over had just come on...then I relaised I was eating a bloody Space Cake :eek: I had never touched drugs before or I hasten to add since, well not illegal ones anyway. A drink is nice but smoking is never considered.

Love PTxx.

Lol, and were you high or relaxed? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom