Favourite clichéd Morrissey fan?

neurolempicka

I don't know that many, but I'll try.

figure skaters

David Cameron (that was an embarassing mistake)

Last edited:
Re: Clichéd celeb Morrissey fan?

Ah, but I'm more after the every-day type of Moz fan. My listing of celebs was just an attempt to cover up my total lack of knowledge of what other Moz fans are like.

Still, I imagine you'll find some scenesters w/ Buddy Holly glasses, and the occasional emo. The adult-trapped-in-teen-mind 1st wave Smiths fan. And people like me, of course.

I don't know that many, but I'll try.

figure skaters

David Cameron (that was an embarassing mistake)

Hahaha, you mixed up with the name of Labour and Conservative Party leader (he edited his post).

Figure skaters?
Can you name one? :confused:

307mgxf.jpg

I know a girl who loves Morrissey so much she couldn't bring herself to speak to him when there was an open opportunity at the Cat & Fiddle a few years ago. His music speaks to her on a very profound level so much that when I discuss it with her she's at a loss for words to describe it. She's knows every word to every song, buys every book, every single, everything. Has a huge framed poster of the Meat is Murder cover on the wall of her bungalow, yet, she sunbathes in the nude, drinks like a fish, loves the new Beverly Hills 90210, reads People magazine like the bible and until recently could plow through a steak like it was nobody's business. (She just confessed she's gone vegetarian for some reason.) She doesn't look a thing like a Morrissey fan and I find that to be fantastic. I guess that's the opposite of cliched though, so I should put this elsewhere, but she's cliche in the sense that she's an avid collector of Morrissey stuff. Oh, and she prefers the Morrissey years to the Smiths years.

I know a girl who loves Morrissey so much she couldn't bring herself to speak to him when there was an open opportunity at the Cat & Fiddle a few years ago. His music speaks to her on a very profound level so much that when I discuss it with her she's at a loss for words to describe it. She's knows every word to every song, buys every book, every single, everything. Has a huge framed poster of the Meat is Murder cover on the wall of her bungalow, yet, she sunbathes in the nude, drinks like a fish, loves the new Beverly Hills 90210, reads People magazine like the bible and until recently could plow through a steak like it was nobody's business. (She just confessed she's gone vegetarian for some reason.) She doesn't look a thing like a Morrissey fan and I find that to be fantastic. I guess that's the opposite of cliched though, so I should put this elsewhere, but she's cliche in the sense that she's an avid collector of Morrissey stuff. Oh, and she prefers the Morrissey years to the Smiths years.

ummm, you're talking about yourself, arent you?

ummm, you're talking about yourself, arent you?

No. I don't collect Morrissey stuff. I don't nude sunbathe either. I tried it once last summer but I was so nervous my nipples were going to get burnt that I never did it again. And I watched the original 90210, but not the new one. And I used to look at People to escape my dreadful life, but today I watch TMZ on occasion. This is a different girl. Also I don't drink like a fish. Also she's married, I'm not. She also weighs about 90 pounds, I weigh a LOT more. And if I saw Morrissey at the Cat & Fiddle, well, I'd probably do the same thing. That we have in common. :o

well, i am pretty sure i am my fave moz fan :clap:
and i suppose i am clichéd in many ways :o
but still, i do not know exactly what is meant by 'favourite clichéd Morrissey fan?' :confused:

well, i am pretty sure i am my fave moz fan :clap:
and i suppose i am clichéd in many ways :o
but still, i do not know exactly what is meant by 'favourite clichéd Morrissey fan?' :confused:

don't try to understand it Robby :confused:

Yeah, but I'm not from the UK... I remember in the elections one of the guys liked dear old Mozza.

Anyway, Morrissey said in an interview that he was really trying to reach out to the figure skaters. Said something about how he thought it was a bit boring that the average Morrissey fan was stereotyped as a shy bookworm.

Dave, your Moz is looking fabulous.

Back
Top Bottom